• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Sullichin

Cloak I already have, strange coin and useless crucible commendation from my package. This isn't nearly as exciting as my last two packages!

LOL going through the first OTs I found these gifs again

i9k8Yi7dLhj1W.gif

igW0vTGl7QyuY.gif

the hype train was massive for this game

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I only have about an hour so I think getting a group together and doing HM templar is going to be too tricky. I might be looking for a late night HM vog run

The perk of Skull of Dire Ahamkara barely works. You can't really use the super differently. If you're getting shot out and wanna pop it the outcome will be the same.

Daemul

LOL going through the first OTs I found these gifs again

i9k8Yi7dLhj1W.gif

igW0vTGl7QyuY.gif

the hype train was massive for this game

Seeing some old names in that hype thread is bringing back good memories of the early days. To this day, the amount of heel turns from posters after the release of Destiny remains the greatest twist ever, Karl Hawks heel turn especially.

Seeing some old names in that hype thread is bringing back good memories of the early days. To this day, the amount of heel turns from posters after the release of Destiny remains the greatest twist ever, Karl Hawks heel turn especially.

Maybe Destiny 2 will have similar hype levels. . maybe.

ocean

Banned
Under 800 Crota clears? That can't be right. This community has probably participated in at least 10% of that figure which seems insane.

Are people having that hard a time? Or did player base collapse at an unimaginably dramatic rate?

K. By the time we get everyone it may be around 30 min anyway.

1. Ourobolus
2. Dave_6
3. Jtran2003
4. Agent_tiro (alt if we get more)
5. Mrchowderclam
6. Zombie mortar
Anyone else?

lol so I thought I only got energies and a sparrow from Atheon, but went back to the tower and found a monte carlo at the postmaster :3. Got my first fatebringer to. All in all an awesome run c:

Under 800 Crota clears? That can't be right. This community has probably participated in at least 10% of that figure which seems insane.

Are people having that hard a time? Or did player base collapse at an unimaginably dramatic rate?

factor in the amount of people who

>bought the expansion
>were proper level for the raid
>had 6 people to play with
>were able to beat it

and that number seems fine for a week.

I'm an idiot sometimes. Reforged my IB sniper to see if I could get something better. 20 motes later, and all I got was crappy perks. Now I have to grind 11.5k more glimmer to buy another one.

Jinjo

So I had been levelling my voidwalker all this time for the final perk, which allows the energy drain effect to trigger on grenades and super,
thinking this would include the health regen when selecting that perk for energy drain. Turns out it doesn't, it's just the grenade cooldown effect....

Why did nobody tell me? Upside is I now no longer really care about wanting Dire Ahamkara Skull, just want Obsidian Mind now.

Qwell

I only have about an hour so I think getting a group together and doing HM templar is going to be too tricky. I might be looking for a late night HM vog run
I would totally be up for a HM VoG later as well, I really like VoG miss running it.

Managed to get Dragon's Breath at the end of a Crucible match. Now I have four legendary/exotic solar rocket launchers. Dammit RNG, throw me a bone and give me an arc rocket

Maledict

That update is an insulting fucking joke. Their damn raid content remains wildly bugged and cheese able, and yet they don't even refer to it. How can a game with over 500 developers provide *less* of a service than a freaking free to play game?

The raid was the one decent part of content in the expansion, and it's a badly designed, buggable and exploitable waste of time. World of Warcraft is a supremely more complicated game than this, and yet fixes bugs like this within hours when they are identified - what's Bungies excuse?

Top Bottom