• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Trakan

I've used two heavy weapon synthesis today in the last 10 minutes and neither of them worked. I've had it glitch out before, but what the fuck?

It's gonna be funny when Bungie does a patch to include drops in the Deathsinger portion. No one is gonna know how to do it, since most people skip over it.

It's gonna be like Templar all over again.

arimanius

Only had 1 shard for an upgrade. Decided to do thorn between it and plan C. Figured I could always get another plan C drop. I'm not doing that fucking thorn bounty again. Lol

It's gonna be funny when Bungie does a patch to include drops in the Deathsinger portion. No one is gonna know how to do it, since most people skip over it.

It's gonna be like Templar all over again.

This is our punishment for Templar cheese. We reaped so many rewards, they are going to stick it to us now.

Probably going to be a shard only drop if they do....

Bogeypop

Only had 1 shard for an upgrade. Decided to do thorn between it and plan C. Figured I could always get another plan C drop. I'm not doing that fucking thorn bounty again. Lol

Count me in for #FuckTheThornBount. Thankfully I did it and turned it in after the Exotic Weapon changes so I have my Thorn 2.0 without needing to spend a shard.

Count me in for #FuckTheThornBount. Thankfully I did it and turned it in after the Exotic Weapon changes so I have my Thorn 2.0 without needing to spend a shard.

My Thorn 2.0 bounty has been collecting dust for well over a week. Sitting at a paltry 40/500. I can't bring myself to do it yet can't delete the bounty either so it just sits there taking up space. I figure I should just do it and shard the old one since I haven't put any serious XP into it yet. Then again, I rarely use hand cannons and am PvE over PvP, so Thorn isn't really a must have.

So to be clear I only run one character a hunter. Knucklehead radar or Patience and Time?

If you don't have any other Exotic Helms. I would get that. Plenty of other capable sniper rifles out there.

So to be clear I only run one character a hunter. Knucklehead radar or Patience and Time?

I say then P&T since more of your characters will be able to benefit from it (that is with the assumption you have an exotic hunter piece already and you can only afford P&T or the helmet)

Just for some insight into the mind of the younger Destiny audience... My kids are playing some roc strikes, and started fighting the undying mind. They were totally blown away and kept telling me how awesome he is. Yep, 3 orange shields are way cooler than one blue shield.

Sorry to everyone that couldn't jump in on the fresh Crota thru bridge chest run. I know there are more people who want to do it and more people who want to kill Crota also so there should be plenty of people to join up.

Lol kept dieing trying to jump down but looks like someone took my spot so go on without me.

Yeah, sorry dude, vibrations had already posted earlier about it. Do you still need the loot drops for the week? Lots of people still want to run it, just let me know if you need a 6th. First two phases + chests take no time at all, hah.

I wonder what date they pulled that "769 Crota kills" figure from, if I had 10+ kills by last weekend. That number has to be from the first couple days, it makes no sense. (Edit: since the tweet just said "old data is old," not exactly how old).

Bogeypop

My Thorn 2.0 bounty has been collecting dust for well over a week. Sitting at a paltry 40/500. I can't bring myself to do it yet can't delete the bounty either so it just sits there taking up space. I figure I should just do it and shard the old one since I haven't put any serious XP into it yet. Then again, I rarely use hand cannons and am PvE over PvP, so Thorn isn't really a must have.

I prefer Scout Rifles as my Primary, but I won't knock a free Exotic (with some work). Only "free" Exotics I turn my nose up at are the Xur ones for the last few weeks, just weapons I can't be bothered to spend those Coins on. Much rather save them or buy the Exotic Armor piece of the week for my class.

I wonder what date they pulled that "769 Crota kills" figure from, if I had 10+ kills by last weekend. That number has to be from the first couple days, it makes no sense. (Edit: since the tweet just said "old data is old," not exactly how old).

Probably pulled from the previous Thursday or Friday.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I got the fusion rifle from crota and the raid chest on my titan. That was actually the first time I did anything besides crota in the raid (except for trying to solo the first part).

Top Bottom