• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Bought an exotic helmet engram last week from Xur and it turned to be a Hunter helm. Today I bought another one from Xur and it turned to a Titan exotic helm. That's 46 motes of light down the drain and all I wanted was one new Warlock exotic helmet...

lol I had pretty much the exact same thing happen to me.

Wanted Obsidian Mind for my Warlock.
Last week, got another Helm of Saint-14 for my Titan. This week, got Mask of the Third Man for my Hunter.

:/

Grimsen

Beat crota for the first time tonight. Good raid. The hunter cheese at the beginning is actually fun to do. The second part cheese is just OP. It was more fun to do legit.

Also, the wizard boss should drop something. :(

Got the Warlock gloves, the ship, the shader&banner, and the Hunger of Crota.

Too bad I already have two 331 Ballerhorns. :/

3 guesses what's wrong with this picture

qhpKCdH.jpg

Took my warlock through CE for the first time. Nuthin but shards (and the shader/emblem).

Had high expectations, too, after my hunter got gloves, boots, and hunger of crota the first time through.

CLBridges

Alright, after a few tries on Fist of Crota mission, got Husk of the Pit to drop. Now to get to rank 3 with Eris to level it up. Also, got the Last Word as a reward from a Vanguard Roc strike, so I can shard the old one.

I was going to upgrade Thorn but I think I may have dismantled it for some reason. Guess I will have to finish the bounty I have then. I want to upgrade Mida before Xur leaves, guess I'll load up Exclusion Zone in a few.

Hyun Sai

Ok, what is the best set-up I should run for CE ? I can have :

Primary : 323 Vex Mythoclast, 300 Fatebringer, 331 Up for anything

Secondary : 331 Ice Breaker, 331 LDR (6 shots).

Heavy : 331 Truth, 331 Valedictorian (homing), 300 Hezen vengeance, 300 Corrective measure.

Ok, what is the best set-up I should run for CE ? I can have :

Primary : 323 Vex Mythoclast, 300 Fatebringer, 331 Up for anything

Secondary : 331 Ice Breaker, 331 LDR (6 shots).

Heavy : 331 Truth, 331 Valedictorian (homing), 300 Hezen vengeance, 300 Corrective measure.

Primary: Try to get your hands on a 331 primary, use the vex if you cannot.

Secondary: Ice Breaker

Heavy: Corrective measure(esp for crota to get that sustained DPS)

Rehsa

First CE run got Hunter chest, not too thrilled about the specs, pulse rifle and shotgun with Str. Wasn't able to down Crota but it was fun getting there with you guys, thanks BigManny for the invite we will get him next time. Now must sleeep

kidko

First CE run got Hunter chest, not too thrilled about the specs, pulse rifle and shotgun with Str. Wasn't able to down Crota but it was fun getting there with you guys, thanks BigManny for the invite we will get him next time. Now must sleeep

Yep! We had a fun run. Felt good each time we passed a sticky part. Still haven't seen Crota go down, but there's always checkpoints... and a whole weekend ahead!

Top Bottom