• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Don't know how this happened, but my shoulders hurt from carrying the team.

AHjc8jT

Meneses

Did VoG hard mode for the first time, got the Vex, Fate Bringer, Hezen Vengeance, can't complain.

A buddy's Self-revive saved us all at the end, we thought we had wiped but he actually finished it, I was stunned when I saw the loot drop lol

We almost killed Crota too, but a few mistakes stopped us. We had the theory down good, we just needed to execute it a little better. He also glitched / lagged on the last sword run one time, that was frustrating.

Hrm. Crota was stingy with me tonight. Out of the whole raid I got a shiny new set of gauntlets (1st piece of TDB raid kit) and...shards. Oh well; I still have one more CE run this weekend with my alt to try and get something good.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Thanks to the Gaffers on that Atheon hard mode run. One of the quickest I've been part of and I finally got Atheon's Epilogue, lol.

Fatebringer plz. :(

Xamdou

Bought an exotic helmet engram last week from Xur and it turned to be a Hunter helm. Today I bought another one from Xur and it turned to a Titan exotic helm. That's 46 motes of light down the drain and all I wanted was one new Warlock exotic helmet...

R0ckman

Bought an exotic helmet engram last week from Xur and it turned to be a Hunter helm. Today I bought another one from Xur and it turned to a Titan exotic helm. That's 46 motes of light down the drain and all I wanted was one new Warlock exotic helmet...

Why not wait for Xur to sell it?

Xamdou

Why not wait for Xur to sell it?

Last week Xur didn't sell any Warlock exotic gear, this week he was selling that Exotic Gauntlets. I have over 70 strange coins and I would instantly buy any new Warlock exotic gear he be selling but the chances of him selling an exotic helm is even slimmer. I had two chances with the exotic engrams I got from him but it just didn't roll what I wanted.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Are you still doing the daily? I can try to help, although lightswitch us gonna be a pain

Psn dawnoflife

Yeah. I just need someone to help out with regular enemies while I go crazy with the horn on him.

Give me like 10 mins if the guys I'm in CE raid with can't kill him in that time.

Top Bottom