• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Sullichin

Efrideet's Spear isn't a very good choice for Crucible.. no reason to use a sniper with a ROF that low. Gheleon's Demise also has way too slow ROF for Crucible. It has high impact but you may as well use a handcannon. Timur's Lash.. is good but also slow ROF.

Namikaze1

I barely made it to rank 3. Barely. I thought I wasn't going to have enough but I actually did. Just got only two rep points towards Rank 4 so far. :p

Namikaze1

Crux of Crota better not be a random Hard Raid Crota drop. That shit better be a guarantee drop for killing Crota in hard mode. I don't want to resort to asking people for Crota checkpoints.

don't worry nami. we can run through the raid and get our own CE checkpoints.

th_tumblr_m4wonw8ltd1qjebobo1_500.gif

Rixa

If I dismantle (fully maxxed) Eris bounty gloves do I get Radiant Shards or not?

Iam 3 radiant shards short of getting my main Warlock til lvl 31 with CE raid gloves & boots.
If I wont get R Shards I need to do CE 1 & 2 stages (with my alt hunter) and hope for shards.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
First time Zoba will get it and proceed to tell you how much Necrochasm sucks.

It's got twice the impact of AE. It will be a nice primary for arc burn events but that's about it. I don't expect it to be super useful. But who knows it may get a buff since it's an exotic.

Namikaze1

I hope having the gun equipped during the raid is not a requirement. I swear to god I will find a way to get to Bungie's offices and trash the place if it ends up being a requirement.

Need to get a Vanguard primary weapon. Already have a 331 Suros almost maxed. I already have a maxed gauntlet for hand cannon reload speed. I guess Devil You Don't is the natural choice? I heard the explosive rounds are amazing. Solid choice?

EDIT: not Chance..Devil you Don't

Edit2: Okay, there are no explosive rounds. What hand cannon was I looking at that had those? Or do the perks reset every so often?

Edit3: Noticed I only needed 100 rep to get Vanguard Rank 5. So I figured I would give that a shot for a primary before making a decision and got the Payback SOS with Spray and Play and Rangefinder perks. Sweet! I'll give that a try before spending any marks.

Hyun Sai

Need to get a Vanguard primary weapon. Already have a 331 Suros almost maxed. I already have a maxed gauntlet for hand cannon reload speed. I guess Devil You Don't is the natural choice? I heard the explosive rounds are amazing. Solid choice?

EDIT: not Chance..Devil you Don't

Edit2: Okay, there are no explosive rounds. What hand cannon was I looking at that had those? Or do the perks reset every so often?

Edit3: Noticed I only needed 100 rep to get Vanguard Rank 5. So I figured I would give that a shot for a primary before making a decision and got the Payback SOS with Spray and Play and Rangefinder perks. Sweet! I'll give that a try before spending any marks.

"Devil you don't" is useless in PVE without Field Scout. 5 bullets in the magazine is a joke. Even the "Up for anything" is a much better choice.

Looking for at least 3 people for a fresh CE run. Looking to start in about 30 minutes or so.
Let me know if you're interested. PSN is TearsOfBlood

"Devil you don't" is useless in PVE without Field Scout. 5 bullets in the magazine is a joke. Even the "Up for anything" is a much better choice.

Yeah for sure. I'm glad I got that AR. Going from the stability and the way a fully upgraded Suros fires to this wild recoil thing is a shock though lol. Gonna need that stability upgrade to make this thing shine a bit brighter.

Temidien

Neo Member
What would you guys say is the best method for farming green (and the occasional blue) armor engrams? My most needed mat right now is Plasteel Plating :/

My current method is farming glimmer and using that to buy armor from vendors to breakdown, but that's very slow-going.

What would you guys say is the best method for farming green (and the occasional blue) armor engrams? My most needed mat right now is Plasteel Plating :/

My current method is farming glimmer and using that to buy armor from vendors to breakdown, but that's very slow-going.

Awakening the hive at the moon door :D also racks up a lot of money and can knock out bounties. Also buying them from cryptarch.

Lima

Play Roc strikes.

Ambitious

My preferred method is to do Vanguard strikes. Collect every green engram you see. Equip the green and blue armor you receive so it levels up while you're playing. Dismantle them only when they're fully upgraded in terms of XP (= when all nodes are unlocked). Try to do bounties while playing. When you finally quit and go to the tower to bring the blue engrams to the Cryptarch, again equip as many armor pieces as possible before handing in the completed bounties.

Temidien

Neo Member
My preferred method is to do Vanguard strikes. Collect every green engram you see. Equip the green and blue armor you receive so it levels up while you're playing. Dismantle them only when they're fully upgraded in terms of XP (= when all nodes are unlocked). Try to do bounties while playing. When you finally quit and go to the tower to bring the blue engrams to the Cryptarch, again equip as many armor pieces as possible before handing in the completed bounties.

Is there a particular strike playlist you'd recommend for maximum time/reward efficiency?

gdt

Sitting here in the office doing paperwork and I can't wait to go home and play. Serious class mat deficiency.

Gonna upgrade the Mida so I need to glimmer farm too. -_-

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone up for helping me pull my alts through the NF twice quickly? Can bring my 31 Titan and switch out at the end. Gjallahorn and tonnes of ammo plus ruin wings laughs at arc burn.

Just finished my first run and got a legendary pulse rifle with the worst mods possible. Someone has to feel sorry enough for me to help. ;_;

Greenymac

Anyone up for helping me pull my alts through the NF twice quickly? Can bring my 31 Titan and switch out at the end. Gjallahorn and tonnes of ammo plus ruin wings laughs at arc burn.

Just finished my first run and got a legendary pulse rifle with the worst mods possible. Someone has to feel sorry enough for me to help. ;_;

I could jump in soon, but my TItan is only 29...

Jinjo

You should be able select strikes you want in the vanguard strike rotation. People just quit (including me tbh) whenever the Omnigul strike comes up.

Top Bottom