• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Deku Tree

I got the shotgun on my fifth Crota kill last night. What a disappointment. Is it gonna be like Atheon where I get like twenty shotguns and I never get the some of the guns I want? Looking at you pretorian foil...

So far I got two machine guns a fusion rifle and now the shotgun... I just want the rocket launcher and maybe also the sniper.

I have 50 radiant shards. I need 13 more for level 32.

Namikaze1

Anyone up for helping me pull my alts through the NF twice quickly? Can bring my 31 Titan and switch out at the end. Gjallahorn and tonnes of ammo plus ruin wings laughs at arc burn.

Just finished my first run and got a legendary pulse rifle with the worst mods possible. Someone has to feel sorry enough for me to help. ;_;
I can help out. Only thing thing I need to do left is Weekly anyway.

I got the shotgun on my fifth Crota kill last night. What a disappointment. Is it gonna be like Atheon where I get like twenty shotguns and I never get the some of the guns I want? Looking at you pretorian foil...

So far I got two machine guns a fusion rifle and now the shotgun... I just want the rocket launcher and maybe also the sniper.

I have 50 radiant shards. I need 13 more for level 32.

How do you have so many shards? Dang! I only have 26 and have done 6 clears now.
I did miss the 2nd chest on 2 of them

xxx found Gjallarhorn

ME: YES OMG YES FINALLY

*checks again*

<friend> found Gjallarhorn

ME: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Funny thing is, same friend got Gjallarhorn from Gorgon chest this week. Had to endure being so close yet so far again twice in a week :(

Manp

xxx found Gjallarhorn

*checks again*

Funny thing is, same friend got Gjallarhorn from Gorgon chest this week. Had to endure being so close yet so far again twice in a week :(

i've given up on ever getting it

xxx found Gjallarhorn

*checks again*

One of these days..

Meh second time running the sword, manage to get crota down to ~15% but got knock back down on a rock while jumping up. Then enrage happens :/ Soon Crota..

EL CUCO

Made chopped liver out of Crota last night for my 2nd Sword kill with Boguester, Zewone, and TyrantII. Got the Hunger of Crota RL!

Time to retire the Hezen. Us Gjallarhornless Guardians have to make due with these type of things.

TP-DK

Fuck the Titan shoulder charge, its so ridicously op. Why doesnt Bungie just give me the option to drop my weapon, cause whenever a Titan striker comes running towards me, there's Nothing I can do.

Deku Tree

Made chopped liver out of Crota last night for my 2nd Sword kill with Boguester, Zewone, and TyrantII. Got the Hunger of Crota RL!

Time to retire the Hezen. Us Gjallarhornless Guardians have to make due with these type of things.

Sweet! I have the hunger for the HoC RL.
I would have waited to go with you guys if I knew you were going last night. No worries though.

Alucrid

Banned
Fuck the Titan shoulder charge, its so ridicously op. Why doesnt Bungie just give me the option to drop my weapon, cause whenever a Titan striker comes running towards me, there's Nothing I can do.

I hope in OT 24 people still complain about shoulder charge

Grimsen

How do you get 2 in 10 days?!?!?!

ive19rjftept4gcjic76.gif

EL CUCO

Sweet! I have the hunger for the HoC RL.
I would have waited to go with you guys if I knew you were going last night. No worries though.

Nice! Yeah I wasn't planning on it. I was leveling up my Titan and TyrantII asked if I could help with Sword. They had 2 drop off so invited Driz and Zew and took care of business. I think you were in a party of 3 doing ROC strikes, at the time.

Can't wait to level this up.

Fitts

Shotgun right in the face didn't do anything, neither did the Hunter knife. Might just have been this particular player, or just Bungies crappy netcode, but as soon as he was within 5 meters There was Nothing to do.

That sounds like lag to me. I've never had a problem taking one down when they're charging. Hell, I rarely even have the ability active on my Titan since it's typically more risk than reward to pull off. (I only use it for melee kill bounties to give me another option)

forrest

formerly nacire
5000 exp for Prohibitive Mind but 2500 exp for Valus. Hahaha.

Yeah there are some silly desparities between bounty rewards. Killing the first Knight on Sword of Crota for 5k, The servitor at the beginning of the archive for 5k, and the Fallen Leader on Chamber of Night or whatever for 5k. Those all take minutes, but Valus for 2500 and I'm pretty sure Sekrion only nets 2500 as well.

Also, patrols should pay out 5k as well, along with killing more than 4 enemies with your super 20 times. The latter is my most hated bounty of them all.

rNilla

Yeah there are some silly desparities between bounty rewards. Killing the first Knight on Sword of Crota for 5k, The servitor at the beginning of the archive for 5k, and the Fallen Leader on Chamber of Night or whatever for 5k. Those all take minutes, but Valus for 2500 and I'm pretty sure Sekrion only nets 2500 as well.

Also, patrols should pay out 5k as well, along with killing more than 4 enemies with your super 20 times. The latter is my most hated bounty of them all.

Yeah the super one is a chore and usually sits in my list for a few days. They should really double the exp or cut the requirement in half.

BokehKing

Banned
Newly minted level 30 Warlock, looking to be brought along for anything

Weekly
Nightfall
VoG normal
crota raid (normal, plus no experience)
Iron banner (I'm decent)

Ps4
Psn = devilsadvocat631

Meckaj

Neo Member
I would like to see some statistics on Bounty completions, because I'm pretty sure some of the bounties are never done. For me Fusion Rifle and Shotgun sprees are just not worth it in anyway and I even use a FR in the Crucible. Same for 20 grenade kills for 2500 exp.

bucyou55

Banned
Got invited to a gaf CE raid last night, was really fun even though we spent 2 hours at crota,

got the crota rocket launcher, leg armor, shaders and shards, notbad.jpg

Deku Tree

Nice! Yeah I wasn't planning on it. I was leveling up my Titan and TyrantII asked if I could help with Sword. They had 2 drop off so invited Driz and Zew and took care of business. I think you were in a party of 3 doing ROC strikes, at the time.

Can't wait to level this up.

Yes i was doing Bad Juju strikes. We had already finished the raid. You are a master Samauri now.

I'm going to repost this later tonight; but is there any interest in helping me drag my level 30 alt through CE tonight? I really just want to do the parts that drop loot tonight as I don't have an exceptional amount of time.

I'm going to repost this later tonight; but is there any interest in helping me drag my level 30 alt through CE tonight? I really just want to do the parts that drop loot tonight as I don't have an exceptional amount of time.

I also have to drag my friend tho it later tonight. Perhaps around 9ish pm EST. More than welcome to tag along, I will make a post around the time as well.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Whenever I try to check point prohibitive mind, he doesn't spawn and I need to change difficulty and start over.

Are you sure that's not Divisive Mind?

There's 2 of them
Rising Tide = Prohibitive = Minotaur
Black Garden = Divisive = Hydra

Prohibitive is always guaranteed with checkpoint, it's Divisive which has to be started from the beginning all over again, once you destroy it, the shield cock-blocking you goes away, if you come back via checkpoint, it can't spawn again due to shield already being down

Are you sure that's not Divisive Mind?

There's 2 of them
Rising Tide = Prohibitive = Minotaur
Black Garden = Divisive = Hydra

Prohibitive is always guaranteed with checkpoint, it's Divisive which has to be started from the beginning all over again, once you destroy it, the shield cock-blocking you goes away, if you come back via checkpoint, it can't spawn again due to shield already being down

Yeah Divisive doesn't spawn for me at the checkpoint. Have to restart that whole level.

Slowly learning the ways of the sword of crota.

From listening to FM 1337 Raidin' Radio, I could tell you were doing well. Running sword is very detail oriented, just gotta get more reps in with it... and also find a team where you don't need to carry the fuck out of one of my buddie's friends who showed up to Crota with a blue sniper and blue RL. Just finished him off now but definitely took longer than it should, ha.

Top Bottom