• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GRIP

RNGesus has been very kind to me on my two VoG hard clears.

2 Vex Mythoclasts
Fatebringer
Visions of Confluence
Praedyths Revenge
Atheons Epilogue
and it even threw in a Hard Light

The Vex and Fatebringer were really the only guns I wanted, but I'll gladly take the others to add to my collection. Thanks for letting me jump on tonight guys.

coy

2 Vex Mythoclasts
Fatebringer
Visions of Confluence
Praedyths Revenge
Atheons Epilogue

The Vex and Fatebringer were really the only guns I wanted, but I'll gladly take the others to add to my collection. Thanks for letting me jump on tonight guys.
Amazing haul right there! Still need Vex myself but always happy to see others snag it.

PVP is so awful at this hour. The amounts of noobs is huge and the rest are the crappy sort of players who will camp next to an enemy cap point but never try cap it and so forth.

...and the connection quality, jesus, no effort for regional matchmaking at all?

i'd join ya hawk but i just spent 2 hours helping my friend's clan grind through gatekeepers, so i'm spent on VoG for a while.

*shudder* I remember those days. I can't go back there anymore.

If anyone's still around in 30ish I'd be down for Roc or glimmer farm or hard Atheon kills or whatever.

2 Vex Mythoclasts
Fatebringer
Visions of Confluence
Praedyths Revenge
Atheons Epilogue

You might not want to post about "2 hard clears/2 Vexs and a FB" around here, haha (jk). Thanks for running, a good time was had by all!

Bogeypop

errybodys doin ce, am i gonna have to brave the lfg pits ;_;

You lookin' to make a CE group, Hawkian, or was it VoG Hard? I have nothing to do now that LiK has for the fifth time or so asked for people to do something then ignored my reply. Hopefully it's CE since I'd like to get more practice doing the Raid. I COULD use some more VoG Hard practice, but I'm more interested in CE since I've only done it once so far.

EDIT: Nvm looks like they actually responded this time
DansGame.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
trying to do hard vog, once, first, fast. the group that just invited me for crota with you guys, did you need a sword or not?

neevermind hahaha this will be interesting.

Tapiozona

Banned
Can anyone give me the checkpoint for Atheon on hard...xbox one?

I'm with a group that's having a bitch if a time. You make me a hero with these guys.

Tapiozona

Qwell

1 person want to do CE beginning? We finally downed Crota so just doing darkness run, bridge and 2nd chest. PS4 = Qwell

GRIP

You might not want to post about "2 hard clears/2 Vexs and a FB" around here, haha (jk). Thanks for running, a good time was had by all!

lol, Kinda glad I wasn't mic'd up cause I was going nuts when Fatebringer dropped. I don't know what to level up first!
Fatebringer

Dante316

Hmmm, next time I get the crota check point I think im gnna have to do a samurai training sessions. The key would be using icebreakers and primary weapons to not waste heavy ammo on training. Hopefully people are interested, I haven't ran the sword well at all as well.

Midway through level 25 and RNG finally loved me and turned a rare engram into a legendary. Now finally 26. Shame Xur has nothing for me this week or I would most likely be 27 right now. Still need another ~55 marks to buy another legendary so doubt I will get that this weekend.

Top Bottom