• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Deku Tree

Oh I can buy 100 heavy ammo packs for 20 coins. That seems cheap. My coin collection is growing larger and larger every week. My only problem is where to put the ammo packs.

You upgraded it? I'm a cheap bastard and running the bounty again.

Lol damn Cuco. Yea I leveled it up because I did the farm in VoG and hit the glimmer cap in like 20 minutes, plus they dropped 20 of the item that can be sold for 500 glimmer so I have 10K in bonds in my vault.

lol yeah thats how I am feeling as well, saving for that Hawkmoon drop...thats coming..soon.

p.s Ban Agent plz..

I'm conflicted if I ever want Xur to sell Hawkmoon now that we know he can have special lists for PS players (the additional monte carlo upgrade)

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Oh I can buy 100 heavy ammo packs for 20 coins. That seems cheap. My coin collection is growing larger and larger every week. My only problem is where to put the ammo packs.

btt.gif

Dave_6

RNGesus has been very kind to me on my two VoG hard clears.

2 Vex Mythoclasts
Fatebringer
Visions of Confluence
Praedyths Revenge
Atheons Epilogue
and it even threw in a Hard Light

The Vex and Fatebringer were really the only guns I wanted, but I'll gladly take the others to add to my collection. Thanks for letting me jump on tonight guys.

Fantastic haul right there! I'm extremely jelly as I can't seem to get the FB or the Vex. Had a great run last night and just got a duplicate Found Verdict, Corrective Measure and Atheons Epilogue, along with TWO Hunter chest pieces of which I already have one maxed out. So pretty much that entire run was nothing but energy and a few shards (which I need). I can't even get the Shattered vault cloak! :/

Those at least allowed me to get my Warlock to 30 so I guess I will try again today. Not getting my hopes up though.

*screaming internally*

Looks like we're heading down the same path as far as the FB goes. At least you have the Vex!

i rolled the dice on an exotic helmet engram from xur, got a wrong class. have no interest in ever playing a second class, what to do with it?

cool.
another question. i used an exotic shard for my new ice breaker sniper upgrade xur had, but it didn't seem to do anything?!

:lol you mean you upgraded your Ice Breaker? You have to grind that xp all over again and you need another exotic shard at the end. (◕‿◕✿)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I'm down. Just need to switch chars

PSN x_Magik_ox

Ok so Crota Checkpoint:

1. Me
2. Flying pigeon
3. Magik
4. Silver
5. Manp
6. Pansa

Two more!

Edit: full for now!

Gimme a sec to fr stuff. We will start in 10 minutes

SkylineRKR

I just got a universal remote from the Vanguard ROC. Is this thing worth an exotic slot for PVE? Does it upgrade well? I usually rock the GHorn for my exotic.

Worst exotic in the game. Its completely useless. The reason I don't shard it is because CE is supposed to have some kind of inventory check and Crota does drop exotics.

Worst exotic in the game. Its completely useless. The reason I don't shard it is because CE is supposed to have some kind of inventory check and Crota does drop exotics.

I think he just has a "player earned" check. My friend got 3 raid rocket launchers last night in his 3 crota kills.

I got two rocket launchers and the heavy machine gun.

Future

Why do they put heavy ammo right near positions where you can guard a point. Seriously. Teams should have to leave points unprotected to go for the ammo or risk the other probably losing team from getting it

hydruxo

Got Eris to Rank 3 this morning, upgraded my Murmur & then Husk of the Pit to Eidolon Ally. Now I have to get 4000 rep to get to Rank 4 when they only give us 3-4 bounties a day. Come on man, I just want that damn Sunsetting shader.

Jinjo

This Plasteel Plating is a real stick in my ass

I have nearly a thousand on my main Titan lol. Would give you some if I could. Still a leftover from them lootcaving days mostly. Meanwhile my Hunter and Warlock are just skimming by at just under a 100 constantly.

Need two for Crota's End in 30 minutes on PS4. Gonna be a full run, start to finish. Anyone up for it?

Namikaze1

Got Eris to Rank 3 this morning, upgraded my Murmur & then Husk of the Pit to Eidolon Ally. Now I have to get 4000 rep to get to Rank 4 when they only give us 3-4 bounties a day. Come on man, I just want that damn Sunsetting shader.
I calculated it would take me 7-8 days if I keep doing the bounty trick to get rank 4 since I just got to rank 3 today. My calculations doesn't take into account the class based missions.

For the past 3 days, I've gotten 510-520 rep points doing that thing each day. And that's with just 3 bounties since a Titan class mission hasn't popped up in a while.

raindoc

This Plasteel Plating is a real stick in my ass

do the strikes playlist, earn plasteel and hawkmoon.

closing in on 500 and still none. some day there'll be a stone with engravings that read "raindoc 19xx-20xx: a man who had everything, except a healthy heart and Hawkmoon"

closing in on 500 and still none. some day there'll be a stone with engravings that read "raindoc 19xx-20xx: a man who had everything, except a healthy heart and Hawkmoon"
Lol I def don't farm strikes hoping to get a lucky engram..maybe..the thirst is real for #forevernohawkmoon or #forevernoballerhorn

Jinjo

Lol I def don't farm strikes hoping to get a lucky engram..maybe..the thirst is real for #forevernohawkmoon or #forevernoballerhorn

Meanwhile every legendary engram that drops for me is a Hawkmoon or Gjallarhorn. Up to three on both, from those only one Hawkmoon is the upgraded version though. I'm sorry for stealing all your hawkmoons and gjallarhorns guys. :(

Okay, maybe not completely sorry.

raindoc

i don't really farm the strikes for hawkmoon (or anything else), they are just my go-to activity when i feel like playing destiny but got nothing else (bounties, quest, raid) to do.
still, i checked how many i had done for the first time yesterday and... yeah. i'll probably never get over RNG.

Top Bottom