• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

coy

Meanwhile every legendary engram that drops for me is a Hawkmoon or Gjallarhorn. Up to three on both, from those only one Hawkmoon is the upgraded version though. I'm sorry for stealing all your hawkmoons and gjallarhorns guys. :(

Okay, maybe not completely sorry.

YD59C.gif

Meanwhile every legendary engram that drops for me is a Hawkmoon or Gjallarhorn. Up to three on both, from those only one Hawkmoon is the upgraded version though. I'm sorry for stealing all your hawkmoons and gjallarhorns guys. :(
It's cool, just losing my faith in RNGsus..GIVE ME A SIGN PLEASE!!
i don't really farm the strikes for hawkmoon (or anything else), they are just my go-to activity when i feel like playing destiny but got nothing else (bounties, quest, raid) to do.
still, i checked how many i had done for the first time yesterday and... yeah. i'll probably never get over RNG.
haha yeah I do strikes until I hit the vanguard marks, for bounties and engrams/ class materials . Up to 183 on my hunter..and the site wont load my titan or warlock..but assuming around 220ish across all 3. And RNGsus will start losing his followers soon at this rate :/

raindoc

Why else would you run ROC strikes?

because it's fun shooting stuff. i enjoy strikes. i def wish there would be more and raid-style mechanics were added, but in the end: i like shooting pixel-heads. i really, really do.
of course i would enjoy it more with the pixel gun of my own choosing, but still.

why are you playing destiny?

Deku Tree

This Plasteel Plating is a real stick in my ass

For me it's the Hunter material. I just got two pieces of raid armor last night and I am at zero and now I need a whole bunch more. My warlock has more of their material than I will ever need. Would be nice to have an exchange of some kind.

Lol I def don't farm strikes hoping to get a lucky engram..maybe..the thirst is real for #forevernohawkmoon or #forevernoballerhorn

Add to that list #forevernothunderlord and that's me.

joecanada

It's cool, just losing my faith in RNGsus..GIVE ME A SIGN PLEASE!!

haha yeah I do strikes until I hit the vanguard marks, for bounties and engrams/ class materials . Up to 183 on my hunter..and the site wont load my titan or warlock..but assuming around 220ish across all 3. And RNGsus will start losing his followers soon at this rate :/

Rngesuss doesn't work on your time, he works on his time. Remember only faith will get you to eternal light....

...or 32 in this case

because it's fun shooting stuff. i enjoy strikes. i def wish there would be more and raid-style mechanics were added, but in the end: i like shooting pixel-heads. i really, really do.
of course i would enjoy it more with the pixel gun of my own choosing, but still.

why are you playing destiny?

I get my shooting fix in the following order...raids, nightfall, weekly heroic, daily heroic, looking for areas to glitch into, bounties/public events, PvP, ROK strikes. I never have time to do all of that each week, so I do ROC's when I'm looking to get lucky on an engram itself or the package from rahool. Or farming engrams for class mats.

gdt

Dumb question. When looking at armor is perks > stats or should I always focus on stats first?

It....depends really. Basically we all end up with the same armor anyway (minus exotics here and there) so get the armor you want first then start worrying about stats. But if you're choosing between vendor gear look for intellect+discipline and also the perk that says more super energy for minions of the darkness kills on helmets.

Agent

I have nearly a thousand on my main Titan lol. Would give you some if I could. Still a leftover from them lootcaving days mostly. Meanwhile my Hunter and Warlock are just skimming by at just under a 100 constantly.

Need two for Crota's End in 30 minutes on PS4. Gonna be a full run, start to finish. Anyone up for it?

If you still need anyone I'd join. PSN: phantom8324

I have a level 31 Warlock.

Jinjo

I was suddenly reminded of that guitar hero south park episode, where I think Stan gets into this "drug simulator"-game where he just endlessly chases a dragon that you can never catch. That's what Destiny feels like sometimes.

If you still need anyone I'd join. PSN: phantom8324

I have a level 31 Warlock.

Cool, friending you.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I was suddenly reminded of that guitar hero south park episode, where I think Stan gets into this "drug simulator"-game where he just endlessly chases a dragon that you can never catch. That's what Destiny feels like sometimes.

Cool, friending you.

Full now, or still need 1?

joecanada

So I found a "time on target" pulse rifle, it's pretty fun but pulse rifles still feel somewhat underpowered to me. Anyone use these a lot yet?

Manp

Ok so Crota Checkpoint:

1. Me
2. Flying pigeon
3. Magik
4. Silver
5. Manp
6. Pansa

Two more!

Edit: full for now!

Gimme a sec to fr stuff. We will start in 10 minutes

woooooooo! tnx guys!

that was smoooth! and i got the sniper :)

i'm gonna save that chalice run to watch it when i feel bad lol

Manp

Haha that was a work of art! If you're still up for a VoG run later, let me know

lol yeah... to be fair looking at the video they barely hit me, it sure didn't feel like that while i was doing it tho :D

yeah, i'm ok for an hard VoG run... probably in an hour or so. invite me if you get a team going :)

arimanius

It....depends really. Basically we all end up with the same armor anyway (minus exotics here and there) so get the armor you want first then start worrying about stats. But if you're choosing between vendor gear look for intellect+discipline and also the perk that says more super energy for minions of the darkness kills on helmets.

I've been doing int and str since I like throwing knives but dawned on my that most of the perks on that armor I wouldn't take advantage of.

panda-zebra

does anyone on ps4 have a gorgon save they wouldn't mind sharing?

psn: legoman-D

I'm considering deleting a 2nd warlock purely to give me something to do and a 2nd crack at nf and raids, anyone who does this care to share how long it takes and are there any guides to efficiently getting to 20 purely for this purpose?

coy

I'm down for Crota if anyone is starting a group. I need Crota on Warlock and Hunter 31

I could use the same for the same classes as well. Interested in full or sans Deathsinger.

does anyone on ps4 have a gorgon save they wouldn't mind sharing?

psn: legoman-D

I should on my Hunter. Add coyquettish and I'll switch over. Doing last-minute holiday shopping for kids of friends and family upstairs.

Top Bottom