• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Was thinking of starting a VoG run on either Hard or Normal in order to gather those last weapons and possibly exotics to crap. Anyone interested in joining?

i'm available in 1 hour or so if we can get a team going.

PS4: Manp

:)

8pm gmt onwards for me is good

LFG VoG hard Templar cp

PSN: TheLamonster

We are looking at starting from scratch if you are interested

I'd like to join too if you got any spot left. Already in your friend's list: ms1582

We should be good after 8pm gmt if you still fancy?

I've got the missus' Christmas pressies to wrap and will be on after that

Wynnebeck

Banned
So finally took he plunge and bought the game. Playing right now and just beat The Dark Within on Earth and I'm about to do The Warmind. I'm not seeing what the big fuss is about the game. It's fun and I can see myself getting addicted to running missions trying to get better loot. If you want to hep me out or whatever, my PSN on PS4 is renewman1.

matmanx1

I definitely still want to do some VOG hard mode for chances at Mytho and FB (even a VoC would be great) but I think my focus this weekend is still going to be on IB and ranking up my Crucible faction. I'm 75% of the way through Rank 2 and I have 130 marks. I am close to being able to buy a new gun!

shem935

Banned
So finally took he plunge and bought the game. Playing right now and just beat The Dark Within on Earth and I'm about to do The Warmind. I'm not seeing what the big fuss is about the game. It's fun and I can see myself getting addicted to running missions trying to get better loot. If you want to hep me out or whatever, my PSN on PS4 is renewman1.

The grind from 1-20 is enjoyable enough the first time. 20-31 is what takes the most patience but you are in a good position to capitalize on all the new gear. Just make sure you get vanguard to level 2 asap and save your vanguard marks when you can get them.

j_rocca42

I was just browsing the web about the house of wolves dlc and I was wondering if there's been any rumors on what might be coming after THoW? anyone hear anything?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
When you get to around 25, come join a newbie raid on thursdays if you can make it!

olympia

How long does it take to get to a level that's decent for IB? I just hit 20 and I want to grind it but it's tough at such a low level even with medallions

SkylineRKR

Is there any benefit to doing VoG anymore? Will it drop new loot now or still the old?

I will not stop until I get Fatebringer and vision of confluence. Even though the game trolls me with back to back Mythoclasts every week (and the Templar keeps on giving me 6 shards lol).

I can't be stopped, but I can be paused.

WipedOut

I will not stop until I get Fatebringer and vision of confluence. Even though the game trolls me with back to back Mythoclasts every week (and the Templar keeps on giving me 6 shards lol).

I can't be stopped, but I can be paused.
Opposite for me. I have two of fatebringer and 1 vision but no vex.

breakfuss

I'm tempted to run VoG (still need fatebringer) but I just do not see the point. They really should address that. Seems like a simple enough fix.

Gatekeeper checkpoint is glorious for farming, though. Much better than exclusion zone.

How long does it take to get to a level that's decent for IB? I just hit 20 and I want to grind it but it's tough at such a low level even with medallions

Play smart. Its not important for you to be the best player. You just want to be on the winning team. Play less aggressively and support your team. Let higher level players do the heavy lifting.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I got the shotgun on my fifth Crota kill last night. What a disappointment. Is it gonna be like Atheon where I get like twenty shotguns and I never get the some of the guns I want? Looking at you pretorian foil...

So far I got two machine guns a fusion rifle and now the shotgun... I just want the rocket launcher and maybe also the sniper.

I have 50 radiant shards. I need 13 more for level 32.

You want the sniper. You *need* the sniper. So OP.

Top Bottom