• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GGs to my strike mates. Surprised devil's lair and nexus didn't show up at all.

only managed to procure a bunch of blues and one legendary titan helmet. hopefully this class item decrypts into something nice.

Greenymac

I just jumped in and helped a group thats been floundering for 2 hours with a solid strat...Weird thing...The swordbearer had it down. It wAs the DPS team and snipers who needed direction. Drdrizzay, if you see this, Ninjaswithcandy was swordbearer. As soon as I changed strats and took all callouts, it was gameover! Need to get my first sword kill!

Bogeypop

GGs to my strike mates. Surprised devil's lair and nexus didn't show up at all.

only managed to procure a bunch of blues and one legendary titan helmet. hopefully this class item decrypts into something nice.

One of my Legendary Engrams turned into Ass Energy, and the other turned into "For the People".
t5s1laW.png

I think I have a hard Oracles checkpoint if you want it. Saved it from an earlier run this week.

Cool, I think we have enough people around that would bust out 3 quick oralce-Templar runs for loot drops. Mainly people looking for FB but I'm still kinda hoping for Time Piece (GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL).

Glimmer run done. Thanks guys. My spot is open for whoever.

Thanks for running it with us, you win the Most Reliable Super award again.

I just jumped in and helped a group thats been floundering for 2 hours with a solid strat...Weird thing...The swordbearer had it down. It wAs the DPS team and snipers who needed direction. Drdrizzay, if you see this, Ninjaswithcandy was swordbearer. As soon as I changed strats and took all callouts, it was gameover! Need to get my first sword kill!

Haha hell yeah Greeny! That's awesome. Most important part: the callouts. Communication is so incredibly useful. If I'm getting reliable call outs each time on the shield breaks, I know exactly how to time my approach. So good.

Greenymac

Sharing Hard Gorgon CP now if anybody wants it. (Edit: easy exotic chances and ass mats)

Also: anybody want to do hard oracles and/or Templar real quick? We've got 2 spots available I believe.

GraveRobberX, you're a beast! Got my 3rd Crota down. 2nd Song of Ir Yut. If they do gift giving / trading for Xmas, I'll trade someone for whatever other raid weapon other than Black Hammer if you have dupes.

LiK

Cool, I think we have enough people around that would bust out 3 quick oralce-Templar runs for loot drops. Mainly people looking for FB but I'm still kinda hoping for Time Piece (GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL).

i want FB, you have one more slot for me? the earlier the better cuz i'm getting sleepy.

My friend comes home from not playing destiny for two months, we do the nightfall, I use my Titan Alt as I got a crap pistol from my level 30 Hunter, annnnnnd:

10877448_10204304335141993_1245400774_n.jpg

Can you guess the one with 11 useless energies?.....
I need to.. I don't even know. I need to something right now.

My friend comes home from not playing destiny for two months, we do the nightfall, I use my Titan Alt as I got a crap pistol from my level 30 Hunter, annnnnnd:

10877448_10204304335141993_1245400774_n.jpg

Can you guess the one with 11 useless energies?.....
I need to.. I don't even know. I need to something right now.

same thing happened to me. my gjallarhorn dropped my first game of iron banner after i got back from a break, lol

I already have a fully upgraded Symbioate helm. Are there any other helms I should get for my hunter? I could get Knucklehead radar or try my luck at an engram. Or I could just wait.

Any suggestions?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I already have a fully upgraded Symbioate helm. Are there any other helms I should get for my hunter? I could get Knucklehead radar or try my luck at an engram. Or I could just wait.

Any suggestions?

Symbiote = Golden Gun, 4 Shots = Yummy
Third Man = Arc Blade, Get 5-7 seconds extra time, 2-3 extra Showstopper or Arc Wave

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All raids and weekly stuff done. Only need raid gloves and 20+ shards to get to 32 for my Hunter. Titan has yet to see any raid gear.

Hoping to get Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, Horn 2.0, and of course raid gear next week.

Anybody wan to run some Roc strikes?

Symbiote = Golden Gun, 4 Shots = Yummy
Third Man = Arc Blade, Get 5-7 seconds extra time, 2-3 extra Showstopper or Arc Wave

Oh, okay. I'll just stick with what I got then. I didn't know if they added anything with the DLC or not. Thanks!

Anyone use the vendor version of Another NITC or Badger CCL scouts?

coy

All raids and weekly stuff done. Only need raid gloves and 20+ shards to get to 32 for my Hunter. Titan has yet to see any raid gear.

Hoping to get Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, Horn 2.0, and of course raid gear next week.

Anybody wan to run some Roc strikes?
I just got another Suros from Roc. If you don't have a full team, I'm going to the tower to unload real fast. I'll check FL to see your status.

Top Bottom