• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

JTran2003

Hell yeah! I just got the husk of the pit gun! Don't know why I'm excited about it but I am! Was gonna leave the blade of crota guy alone but he decided to chase me so I had to take him down which gave me the gun! Awesome!

blazeuk

Wow. Where is this?

It's on the way to the Refinery on Earth, it's basically the same thing that happens around the old loot cave every once in a while, there's a crazy wave of hive that start spawning, it's always happens it just doesn't happen that often and eventually they'll stop spawning.

jadedm17

Just leveled my second character to 30, very exciting.
I'd like to do the nightfall if anyone is willing on ps4. notjaded

Oh yeah, I forgot to share my experience...

It was wild.

Those are my favorite, I still remember my first on Mars where this happened instead of a public event; Enemies kept coming and increasing in number, size and general difficulty. Fought for about ten minutes before being overrun with enemies of all shields. These actually difficult events need to happen more.

Rockets up Crota's butt...asap. not fresh, but if we do it fast I'd love to help start up a fresh run just for kicks.

1. Lunlunqq
2. Me

Edit...wouldn't mind being carried by the glimmer farming dream team. I know you guys can afford the heavy packs.

Hung Wei Lo

Rockets up Crota's butt...asap. not fresh, but if we do it fast I'd love to help start up a fresh run just for kicks.

1. Lunlunqq
2. Me

Edit...wouldn't mind being carried by the glimmer farming dream team. I know you guys can afford the heavy packs.

I still need to kick his ass - PSN is Kinezo

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Oh yeah, I forgot to share my Hyper Loot Cave experience...

It was wild.

nvnhrw.gif

Lol we are still riding the glimmer train but I imagine it'll wind down soon. I've already hit the cap twice, plus another 110 beads in the vault (22,000 in reserve).

You have enough for a team yet?

1. Lunlunqq
2. Me

I'm down. I need 1 more Crota kill!

Top Bottom