• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

all i have to say to you, mr Templar

fuck-you-fire1.gif

Bogeypop

All raids and weekly stuff done. Only need raid gloves and 20+ shards to get to 32 for my Hunter. Titan has yet to see any raid gear.

Hoping to get Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, Horn 2.0, and of course raid gear next week.

Anybody wan to run some Roc strikes?

Still need people for Roc Strikes

depward

Shitty first ever raid experience tonight. Know no one that plays, used r/fireteams and just didn't have people explaining what to do and how to do it even though they knew it was my first time. Blehhh

Magik

Pretty decent two CE runs today.

Got the helmet and chest piece to complete the raid set for my warlock though its all INT/STR.

Got Legs and the rocket launcher for my Titan.

I love the chaos of "legit" Templar, brings back so many fond memories. (Edit: although apparently Templar cost us a zoba... where has he gone...)

Shitty first ever raid experience tonight. Know no one that plays, used r/fireteams and just didn't have people explaining what to do and how to do it even though they knew it was my first time. Blehhh

Was it Crota's End or Vault of Glass? Ask people around there, they are (generally) nicer. Hawkian has a weekly newbie raid that he hosts. People like myself are happy to help run raids and explain mechanics and make sure it's fun for everybody, not just mad dash for the loot drops.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes. Finally got bloodpact shader.

Just played Undying mind for first time. What a waste of time. Basically Templar jr with two shields.

Tried out the strat that I saw earlier with the tower snipers staying up top in the middle to clear the thrall. Turned out not to be so good. The ogres still wanted to kill us and the team below couldn't get crits and take them down fast enough. Back to two snipers on the left, and everyone going below for the ogres.

Thanks GraveRobber for whipping us into a lean Croata killing machine.

Best quote of the game "I'm not getting enough damage in because you guys are taking his shields down to fast."

It was true, we were jumping the gun and not letting him get into position.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
thanks for the assist firehawk :D got a legendary glove engram, ha
Hah, hope it turned into something good.

Anyone know a good way of getting ascendant shards when you don't have enough marks to buy armor? I've been patrolling to no avail.
Your best bet is to run through Vault of Glass if you haven't already. Otherwise, do a daily, a single patrol, and perhaps grind marks to buy legendary armor that you can shard.

Don't try to get them from a daily public event after the first one, since it's random and you're just spending your time waiting for them to appear. It's unfortunate, but it's Bungie's way of slowing down progress.

(This is a game that really requires you to have 3 characters if you want to keep up with the extreme end of the curve, sadly)

Level 31 - All Classes
AGAIN!

For the second time in less than 2 weeks I got all my characters (Titan, Hunter and Warlock) to Level 31. I got them all to 31 in the first few days that The Dark Below launched with Vanguard and Crucible Light 33 armour, but with the great RNG drops from Crota's End and more, I have 3/4 armour pieces needed to get each to 32 (still need a shit ton of radiant shards of course).

My Titan needs boots, Warlock needs chest and Hunter needs gauntlets. I have yet to use any radiant shards on any of my classes, whichever one gets their last armour piece first will get them. None of them have the helmet, so they all have a fully upgraded Light 36 Exotic Helmet in use.

Screenshots of how they all look right now:

sEw9dX.jpg

aecsm5.jpg

PQZHmS.jpg

Now to get Gjallerhorn fully maxed! Picked up the Rocket Launcher Telemetry from Xur along with 40 heavy ammo packs using strange coins.

Top Bottom