• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Wtf eris only has 1 bounty?

I had the same problem when I tried to do the double bounty trick. I was standing there in the tower, reset hit, checked her bounties and she had 1 for Hunter and 1 other stupid one. Logged out and back in and she had a couple more available. Maybe they are getting wise to the double bounties?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Alright that's okay. So far the only thing I really wanted was the bloodpact shader. I saw someone get a shader I never seen before, forgot the name.

DjRalford

Gotta love it, you hop in to help someone, they die so you keep plugging away at phogoth, get within a couple of shots of killing him to be booted from the fire team.

When you ask why, their response

" because I felt like it"

I could understand if they booted me straight away but I'd been there 5 minutes or so.

So I recommend people think twice before trying to help Zocano on PSN

Acorn

you were signed in at reset, only bounties different to previous day will show. do what bounties you can now, hand in , sign out and return to eris for all day's bounties, including the one/s you just did.

I had the same problem when I tried to do the double bounty trick. I was standing there in the tower, reset hit, checked her bounties and she had 1 for Hunter and 1 other stupid one. Logged out and back in and she had a couple more available. Maybe they are getting wise to the double bounties?
Ah okay :(

Yeah, it was me. Thanks.

Can I get that white Pleides Cloak you posted earlier just buying white engrams from Rahool at a low level?

yup at level 2 i was able to buy not a fallen hood, pleiades hood and fieldcraft hood from rahool. so far the blues items i've earned on my main have turned into lower level items when decrypted on my low level. decrypting them on my main would always give me level 18-20 cloaks

Ugh, tried Crota with some LFGers. They insisted on cheesing so they could swap out with their 27 alts etc. Problem was, so many were swapping out we would either wipe or fuck up some other way and never get it... Wasted over an hour on it and everyone left.

I hope to be on tomorrow night to try again and hope to get a fireteam from GAF.

The grind is real...

B5XqQ1BIcAAotsN.jpg:large

6 damn points from an Eidolon Ally. Not like they could have tied this to that stupid Urn quest that gave you crappy gauntlets...

There looks to be the same glitch with the dailies as with the double bounty.

I was logged in at the reset and ran the daily immediately. I swapped characters to do some vault stuff and went back to my main. Daily was still available to do and it gave rewards again.

Ugh, tried Crota with some LFGers. They insisted on cheesing so they could swap out with their 27 alts etc. Problem was, so many were swapping out we would either wipe or fuck up some other way and never get it... Wasted over an hour on it and everyone left.

I hope to be on tomorrow night to try again and hope to get a fireteam from GAF.

Yeah LFG is a total crap shoot. I haven't used it for a long time but I remember a few really good teams and a few really, really bad teams.

Every time I get a legendary primary or heavy weapon engram, I somewhat get a little excited. Just to remember the disappointment thats gonna follow. Meh Maybe this weeks nightfall and raid will be kinder to me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I only got two items worth keeping out of nearly a hundred engrams.

And derp. Not only did he miss the melee by a mile but titan smash no kill. Must've been really salty.

14191558417055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

Currently 27 and have never done VoG. Will do it regardless so I get to see it but will normal mode drop any upgrades for me? I'm guessing it's also random as to whether you get a drop or not?

All i have right now is legendary gauntlets and chest.

Currently 27 and have never done VoG. Will do it regardless so I get to see it but will normal mode drop any upgrades for me? I'm guessing it's also random as to whether you get a drop or not?

All i have right now is legendary gauntlets and chest.
Normal mode can drop legendary gears for you, and it is random. The weapons and gears are "outclass" by anything from the tower. The raid armor will still be helpful in getting up to the higher levels without as much grinding. But it's a good easy way to obtain some legendary armor and imo the raid weapons are still useful for x burns. Plus it's a good way to earn ass shards which are require still to upgrade legendary armor.

Normal mode can drop legendary gears for you, and it is random. The weapons and gears are "outclass" by anything from the tower. The raid armor will still be helpful in getting up to the higher levels without as much grinding. But it's a good easy way to obtain some legendary armor and imo the raid weapons are still useful for x burns. Plus it's a good way to earn ass shards which are require still to upgrade legendary armor.
Cool thanks. Yeah I thought I had read that the new stuff you can buy is better but wanted to confirm. I will still try run it tomorrow as I want to experience it, even if it's outdated gear if I do get a new legendary that bumps up my light level a little ill be stoked. Need a break from farming vanguard marks, I'm probably just slow but damn it's takes a long time.

Cool thanks. Yeah I thought I had read that the new stuff you can buy is better but wanted to confirm. I will still try run it tomorrow as I want to experience it, even if it's outdated gear if I do get a new legendary that bumps up my light level a little ill be stoked. Need a break from farming vanguard marks, I'm probably just slow but damn it's takes a long time.

The grind is real haha. Its still a fun raid no matter what and there's a chance of earning some exotics 1.0 as well.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm calling in all favors for all GAFfers I have helped

Need:

Weekly - Warlock
NF, Weekly - Titan
NF, Weekly - Hunter

Thinking 1-2PM EST, hopefully, can be earlier or later
If you need join , if ya wanna help, thanks
Will post in a few hours, gonna go sleep till then

Is there a reason different classes sometimes get different Eris bounties? Or extra ones rather.

I don't mean mean the class specific bounties, like "Kills with Axion bolt".

Today for example, got these bounties on my Hunter and Titan.

- 100 precision hive kills using black wax idol.
- Kill 3 blades of Crota
- Kills with Arc blade (Hunter only)

...but then my Warlock also gets

- Kills with Solar or Arc damage.

Is there a reason different classes sometimes get different Eris bounties? Or extra ones rather.

I don't mean mean the class specific bounties, like "Kills with Axion bolt".

Today for example, got these bounties on my Hunter and Titan.

- 100 precision hive kills using black wax idol.
- Kill 3 blades of Crota
- Kills with Arc blade (Hunter only)

...but then my Warlock also gets

- Kills with Solar or Arc damage.

Did you do the bounty glitch? Because I did and I only got the first three. Didn't get the fourth until after I finished the first two, turned them in, logged out and checked again.

Sometimes checking them at reset the bounties don't show up until you log out.

Did you do the bounty glitch? Because I did and I only got the first three. Didn't get the fourth until after I finished the first two, turned them in, logged out and checked again.

Sometimes checking them at reset the bounties don't show up until you log out.

I haven't logged out yet, but I was planning to do the glitch.

This happens on days I log in normally though, no glitch.

Zakalwe

Banned
did somebody ask about this cloak earlier?

PaG5BfH.jpg

7x5vhDb.jpg

found the blue engram on my 31 and decrypted it on my 4. only way you'll get cloaks under level 20. revenant shader is on btw

My favourite Titan mark is the staring mark.

TsLMSJ7.jpg

ybwDMhf.jpg

As close as we can get to no mark at all.

Jinjo

So after a dry spell of three months without getting exotics from legendary engrams the game decides to throw me a bone. Yesterday: new upgraded Hawkmoon, today: Patience & Time. Yes, the one I just bought from Xur on friday....

Zakalwe

Banned
We've said this before: Titans are the true heroes of Destiny. Even the lore confirms it now.

A lone Titan punched a Gorgon to death then reconfigured it into a device that could be used against one of the Vex's most powerful minds.

Brains and brawn.

So heroic.

Top Bottom