• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Coconut

Banned
Really like how the sword pants have a sword on them.

SbpXzOu.jpg

blazeuk

Lack of glimmer is starting to become a real problem for me now, tons of weapons I could upgrade but just don't have the glimmer for it and when I do build it up a little it's gone almost instantly.

On a plus side, I finally got Husk of the Pit doing the bounty today.

Zakalwe

Banned
Lack of glimmer is starting to become a real problem for me now, tons of weapons I could upgrade but just don't have the glimmer for it and when I do build it up a little it's gone almost instantly.

On a plus side, I finally got Husk of the Pit doing the bounty today.

They made it a little too necessary.

Do the GK run, hit cap, spend. Make sure you bank all the items you sell to Rahool for 200 glimmer (Axion Beads, etc...) to bypass the limit.

You probably know all if that, but just in case.

Zakalwe

Banned
Played the Undying Mind strike for the first time.

There is so much unused space. You sprint though a huge section that's ripe for interesting enemy placement. Instead of spreading out the encounters and having some variety and/or slowly ramping up the tension, the majority of encounters are restricted to horde mode spots where you grind through waves before sprinting through sparsely populated environments.

And then the walls...

Could have been one of the best strikes in the game.

Man I would be pissed if I didn't already have legendary gauntlets. Finally got the Dlc today and started the urn bounties. Up to the part where I have to kill 100 acolytes/wizards and just now read that at the end you gotta talk to xur again. So won't be finishing this until next weekend now when he comes back.

looking to do both Vaults back to back, speedrun style. any experienced takers?
start in about an hour from this post. 14:00 GMT. PS4

1 Noisepurge / Hunter 31
2 Ant26587 / Warlock 30

Played the Undying Mind strike for the first time.

There is so much unused space. You sprint though a huge section that's ripe for interesting enemy placement. Instead of spreading out the encounters and having some variety and/or slowly ramping up the tension, the majority of encounters are restricted to horde mode spots where you grind through waves before sprinting through sparsely populated environments.

And then the walls...

Could have been one of the best strikes in the game.

agreed. that whole section after the first shooting gallery could have been populated with some powerful minotaurs. hell, put the raid supplicants in there. anything other than dead space. and then the next encounter is in a cramped hallway with two walls that spawn to keep you in the cramped hallway.

wasted potential.

Zocano

I get the feeling the better you are at PVP the crappier the teammates matchmaking puts you with :/

That's been the case for a long time. Gotta balance out somehow. Should really work in tiers or, you know, skill level like Halo 3 did.

edit: How many days straight have hunters had the extra bounty for Eris?

Namikaze1

That's been the case for a long time. Gotta balance out somehow. Should really work in tiers or, you know, skill level like Halo 3 did.

edit: How many days straight have hunters had the extra bounty for Eris?
I know it's been a week since Titans had an extra bounty.

Nothus

Has anyone else noticed an increase in drop rates for legendary engrams during Roc Strikes?

I've got the Bad Juju bounty so am working my way through the 25 strikes. I've done 13 so far, and I have had at least 6 legendary engrams drop for me in that time. That's almost one engram for every two strikes!

Have I just been especially fortunate or has anyone else noticed something similar?

gdt

Has anyone else noticed an increase in drop rates for legendary engrams during Roc Strikes?

I've got the Bad Juju bounty so am working my way through the 25 strikes. I've done 13 so far, and I have had at least 6 legendary engrams drop for me in that time. That's almost one engram for every two strikes!

Have I just been especially fortunate or has anyone else noticed something similar?

Roc strikes do indeed give better rewards.

What's bad though is i would wear it if she was like EVERY OTHER VENDOR in the game and it gave extra rep. -_- instead I'm stuck doing the same 3 75 rep bounties...endlessly.

Namikaze1

What's bad though is i would wear it if she was like EVERY OTHER VENDOR in the game and it gave extra rep. -_- instead I'm stuck doing the same 3 75 rep bounties...endlessly.
I wish it was like the faction class items and have all bounties + Nightfall + Weekly rep gain go towards Eris Rank.

gdt

Holy hell. Make sure you guys wear the green armor you find while you turn in bounties. If you xp max it you get a lot more class mate. Put on a green arm piece right before I finished the daily and it gave me 4 class mats instead of 1.

Top Bottom