• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I'm calling BS, because I've got nothing in forever. The exotic was Dragon's Breath.

B5YrBqiCIAAjPn-.jpg:large

TP-DK

Does anyone have the checkpoint right after the bridge section in Crotas End? I missed the chest with two of my characters :(

Manp

yesterday hm vog with sone gaffers... got two found verdict in the same game! which bring the count to 6.

ill never get fb :(

deafmedal

God damnit... My luck. Been trying to get a spot for days and everytime I ask nobody is doing it. I then stop checking for 15 minutes and a group forms.

Anyone else doing it? ;_;
I'd be up for it, only ran one character up to Crota, the other 2 only have the chests. Also, none have been through VoG yet, but my Titan has gatekeeper checkpoint...

didn't get much gameplay this week due to work heh. But all my characters are 30 finally and my lock is a handful of fancy shards from 31... up for any sort of raid action
except farming gk lol

Zocano

Well now that I have Efrideet's Spear, I need to farm for Motes until I can get a roll for perks I actually like.

Ideal is probably either fast reload + final round or extended mag with anything else.

Deku Tree

As of now I have a specific load out weapon setup on each character. And then I keep my main OP weapons in the vault (VoC, Fatebringer, Icebreaker, etc) so I can go get them if needed for a high level missions.
This way I can more often just switch characters and play rather than also taking two annoying and slow trips to the vault.

I'm trying to use mainly exotic primaries for now unless on a hard weekly, nightfall, or raid since the primary exotics I'm using all have max 331 attack potential. I'm going to main Suros, Monte Carlo, and Bad Juju. I might swap out (test out) Hard Light instead if I get a new one or if Xur lets me upgrade mine.

Bleh, I guess I shouldn't go for that rank 3.

The buff is going to be huge in the next few days. You'll be able to get to rank three easy if you use all the buffs combined.

Anybody down for running the first two parts of CE with me for my alt. I somehow killed Crota with him but skipped everything else. Looking at around 9:30 pm EST

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i really wish we could save at least a few custom character builds. would be awesome to instantly switch from a pvp build of my gunslinger to a pve focused one, or from a small map pvp build to a large map build, and so on

jaaz

Is there a GAF consensus on the best sword combo to use on Crota to get him down with as few swords as possible (an obviously before he enrages)?

I've heard different strategies. Some say to use only R2. Others say to use R1 twice, then R2 combo. Some use the L1+R1 super, some don't use it at all.

Hyun Sai

I'm happy to try for the first time if you dont mind a lvl 29 coming with you??

PSN is Langoit

Just so you know : you'll likely find very few to no groups that will take a lvl 29. First part enemies are 30, second part 31, and toward the end 32.

Ambitious

The CE raid sparrow looks just like a re skinned Timebreaker.

I didn't even know there was a CE sparrow. It certainly make sense, as there's also a shader, a ship and class items, just like in the VoG. But I haven't seen anyone referencing it at all, so I kinda assumed there was none. How is it called? I need to see it.

Top Bottom