• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Rixa

Do I read that as Glory Hole Jump?
Yes, there has to be some secret meaning.
_full.jpg
Posting this from phone, dont know if it works.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
TDB exotics are very disappointing. Dragon's Breath has to be one of the worst RL ever.

They should have made Black Hammer an exotic. It truly deserves to be one.

phen0m24

TDB exotics are very disappointing. Dragon's Breath has to be one of the worst RL ever.

Agree on both points.

DB seems completely worthless apart from it being aesthetically pleasing.

Still seeking that BH. Want to run Crota later for another crack at it.

Deku Tree

I didn't even know there was a CE sparrow. It certainly make sense, as there's also a shader, a ship and class items, just like in the VoG. But I haven't seen anyone referencing it at all, so I kinda assumed there was none. How is it called? I need to see it.

It's data mined. HM only just like Timebreaker.

Agree about Dragon's Breath. If it had tracking that'd help a little but regardless it's so bad!

I fairly disagree about Black Hammer. It's only great for spongy bosses that don't do much movement. For the raid, if you have only 1 person shooting boomers then ok. But most of the time it's multiple people and 3/3 gets near impossible. It has potential especially in a well organized team but definitely not exotic worthy, imo. The only reason I still use it is because it's a legendary. Otherwise it'd be in the Vault.

Also, with the hive disrupter completely disrupting white nail, that makes it terrible!

EL CUCO

Finally got to play Undying Mind strike.

I like the open sections of combat. I thought the boss would feel exactly like the Sekrion, but surprisingly it felt more like the Templar only with a rotating shield (not that they're much different).

Something I detest though, no glimmer during the first 3/4 of the strike. With the amount of majors/ultras in there it's very dissapointing not getting compensated for all those kills. Instead Bungie prefers that we run around in a circle during a section in the Raid, as opposed to playing the game the way it's designed. Ffs Bungie, there's already a glimmer cap :(

SkylineRKR

First part of UM does grant you glimmer with Polyphage. Its the middle part that doesn't. So pop a second in the last part.

About the crucible balance, Shotguns aside I got hammered by the Raid Fusion Rifle. I mean what the fuck. That thing has like no charge time at all. So if they miss their second shot is likely to hit before you can do something. I had to Blink and TLW that guy from the air to ensure survival.

hydruxo

Finally got to play Undying Mind strike.

I like the open sections of combat. I thought the boss would feel exactly like the Sekrion, but surprisingly it felt more like the Templar only with a rotating shield (not that they're much different).

Something I detest though, no glimmer during the first 3/4 of the strike. With the amount of majors/ultras in there it's very dissapointing not getting compensated for all those kills. Instead Bungie prefers that we run around in a circle during a section in the Raid, as opposed to playing the game the way it's designed. Ffs Bungie, there's already a glimmer cap :(

I like that strike quite a bit. It's nothing special by any means but I'd rather do that one than Omnigul any day of the week.

Rixa

Maybe it wasn't till half way that it caught my attention that nothing was dropping. I'll have to check it out again.
The invicible wall part doesnt give glimmer, even if you are under polyphage. When those ultras die they "rain glimmer" but you get 0. Still with 2 Polyphages you get about 2k glimmer total from that strike + engrams.

The invicible wall part doesnt give glimmer, even if you are under polyphage. When those ultras die they "rain glimmer" but you get 0. Still with 2 Polyphages you get about 2k glimmer total from that strike + engrams.

So pop one at the very beginning and then another at the boss fight?

Top Bottom