• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

phen0m24

awesome, and of course I don't mind colonel. my psn is bytestyle I think I have you all but noise. hard is fine if everyone wants to

Well he's playing with his buddy now. Thanks real. He might be a scratch. I'll roll with you later or when I can...

He plays mp with PrivateWHudson's son.

Wallach

They said your "progress" will transfer, whatever that entails. It better be like mmos. Where Destiny 2 is to Destiny 1 like an expansion is to WoW.

Our progress barely transferred to The Dark Below, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I have yet to do the first part of CE this week, I only jumped into a Crota kill. If anyone wants to do that bit for the first two loot checkpoints let me know (PS4: WallachGAF).

Well he's playing with his buddy now. Thanks real. He might be a scratch. I'll roll with you later or when I can...

He plays mp with PrivateWHudson's son.

Nathan would love to do a Normal raid. If everyone is cool playing with a kid, and keeping some of the more adult words out of the mix.

just found my husk of the pit waiting for me at the postmaster, didn't know that was possible

Tried to get one with my hunter playing the fist of crota mission for almost 2 hours with no success, changed character, got 2 with my warlock in 10 minutes killing random shit when i was doing some bounties on the cosmodrome.

RNG my ass.

forrest

formerly nacire
Alright GAF, new PS4 owner here (since Dec. 1st) and I noticed something odd in Destiny that I haven't noticed until this week. It looks to be possible shading errors and I was wondering if anyone else had noticed it or could recreate it? It's visible in terrain geometry in general, but most noticeable on Mars. Coming from a PS3 that had a dying gfx card this worries me a bit. My PS4 is dead quiet and even when hot and running for long periods of times, I never hear any fans really running at high speeds.

shadingerror18ru1f.jpg

shadingerror2aquok.jpg

shadingerror3y5uaw.jpg

todd360

Congrats!

Surprised that it's still at 0.1%. Thought it would be at 0.2% by now.

I always forget that we are special snowflakes.

Edit: I wonder if destinygaf holds the largest number of confirmed guardian lords. We deserve a shout out on a weekly deej report. I demand it.

Sullichin

Undying Mind is alright but Omnigul strike is too long. I do like the final boss fight though, although it was far too impossible to play normally on nightfall.

ManCannon

If anyone is running nightfall and/or weekly today my hunter alt could use. psn bjsketch

Sweet, No Land Beyond from first solo chest in CE. :)

deafmedal

Thanks for the raid lord and co, got the shards I needed to get my lock to 31, and the gear to get my hunter to 31 :)

sry for dying so much :p was my first run with hunter... Crota dies sooo quick with experienced players *thumbs up*

cilonen

Alright GAF, new PS4 owner here (since Dec. 1st) and I noticed something odd in Destiny that I haven't noticed until this week. It looks to be possible shading errors and I was wondering if anyone else had noticed it or could recreate it? It's visible in terrain geometry in general, but most noticeable on Mars. Coming from a PS3 that had a dying gfx card this worries me a bit. My PS4 is dead quiet and even when hot and running for long periods of times, I never hear any fans really running at high speeds.

I'm on PS4 and Mars has never looked like that for me, sorry bud.

Namikaze1

I always forget that we are special snowflakes.

Edit: I wonder if destinygaf holds the largest number of confirmed guardian lords. We deserve a shout out on a weekly deej report. I demand it.
I too demand this as well! When describing me, they better make sure to include the fact I hunted the Husk of the Pit for 12 damn hours!

cilonen

Has anyone upgraded the Husk to Eidolon Ally yet? I ask because the Husk is utter shite.

I don't know if I want to level this up if the legendary and exotic forms are more of the same.

shadingerror18ru1f.jpg

Looks like that's just a bug with their implementation of AO. The one Bungie uses in Destiny is a bit crap tbh. If you look closely you can even see a halo around your character at all times from the AO :\ (they probably use some pretty cheat SSAO instead of a newer shader like HBAO or SSDO).

No worries though, if your GFX card was dying, you would have textures turning green and weirder artifacts.

Top Bottom