• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GhaleonEB

Anyone up for the weekly heroic at level 28? My daughter is level 28 now (up from 26 last weekend) and is looking for two to run it with. It should go better now that she's not going to get demolished when a Goblin sneezes. I know she has a few of you on her friends list already.

Jinjo

you people and your posting

what is the OT13 title?

Shameless self-plug, but:

|OT13| Losing real life gains, for Destiny gains

In honor of the people skipping their gym sessions in order to get them nightfall loot drops. (Or skipping other stuff to play destiny)

I'm one of them. :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Undying Mind is secretly becoming my favorite strike.

The encounters aren't particularly special, but you get a lot of enemies spammed at you with a reasonable amount of cover. Decent teammates will quickly realize that you can orb feed the hell out of each other. Popping polyphage and spamming supers can be a fun combination. While not as fast as other strikes it's far more lucrative. It reminds me of a very bare-bone Mass Effect multiplayer.
It's my favorite :X

uninspired design aside, if you coordinate supers, pop a polyphage at the beginning of the boss room, and skip past from killing the Oculator basically to the boss, and keep moving for constant DPS on the boss it's a fun, quick hit of Destiny gameplay in a gorgeous environment. tons of glimmer and XP as well.

In honor of the people skipping their gym sessions in order to get them nightfall loot drops.

your Light so swole Jinjo
Quoting for new page
I can help in like 15 mins.

rNilla

Finally got a dang Corrective Measure. Now I just need the Timepiece which I think I've seen drop maybe once. More elusive than the Mythoclast!

In honor of the people skipping their gym sessions in order to get them nightfall loot drops.

I still support this title

No ballerhorn is going to get back the 1kg I lost.

GhaleonEB

I just hit 3, will just do the daily bounties and wait. I don't have the patience to do the rest trick.

Does she drop rewards for leveling up the rank? I hit level 1 today and it was nada.

Also:

Anyone up for the weekly heroic at level 28? My daughter is level 28 now (up from 26 last weekend) and is looking for two to run it with. It should go better now that she's not going to get demolished when a Goblin sneezes. I know she has a few of you on her friends list already.

SharkJAW

Does anyone have a gorgon checkpoint? I need to grab it on two chars. PS4: SharkJAW
Otherwise, I'd like to run Roc strikes, if anyone is interested. I find gaffers are a lot more efficient time-wise than randoms.

Steroyd

I'm refusing to grind this until every other grind I have is complete. I simply refuse.

Lol, even when you get the husk you need to grind further by killing a ton of hive with it just so you unlock the perk that you need to use the material you obtained from grinding Eris mon to level 3 just to upgrade it.

The sooner you get the husk, the more you can whistle while you work considering the heavy lean on moon missions in bounties since the DLC hit.

How do you manage her friends? Do you just cut her communication altogether, or is everyone cool about not using adult words?

For instance, if my kid played the weekly with her, is there a chance that the third person could be a complete trash talker?

might as well go with what the people who complain about destiny having so many threads

|OT13| LFG2M Hard Raid 31+ Max Weapons Must have Mic
Personally I like my fellow Destinygaffers, I often post here and try to help people out when I can. But each their own. Everyone knows how gaf can be :p
Edit:
Awesome! The runs last week were amazing.

Does the Urn bounty/quest give XP?
my friend told me the quest does give XP. And does anyone know if the emblem, shader and gear give extra xp for Eris?

Personally I like my fellow Destinygaffers, I often post here and try to help people out when I can. But each their own. Everyone knows how gaf can be :p
Edit: my friend told me the quest does give XP. And does anyone know if the emblem, shader and gear give extra xp for Eris?
Well The main point of the topic idea is that 99% of the posts in this OT is people looking for groups. So whatever thread title to portray one of those posts. I shouldn't have went the destinylfg route but I thought it was funnier

Well The main point of the topic idea is that 99% of the posts in this OT is people looking for groups. So whatever thread title to portray one of those posts. I shouldn't have went the destinylfg route but I thought it was funnier
lol fair enough :p I do get what you mean but yeah just saying.

What is bungie's excuse for not adding matchmaking yet since PUGs do raids all the time? Is it still that whole "need mics and the power of friendship" stuff?

Namikaze1

So what is the bet hard raid will have wizards replace all the knights?
Zero.

Though, Crota will transform into a four armed giant. He has a sword in each hand that can send sword beams aimed at you from afar. Said sword beams can go through walls. Only a Titan Shield can protect you but only from one beam. He does Oversoul from time to time even when no one died. And just to fuck with us, the Templar bubble will be randomly inserted cause why the hell not.

Also, you don't really kill Crota. Once he has lost all his health, Athean comes and takes him away. We won't know where till House of Wolves Hard Raid.

Top Bottom