• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I'm about to start my Weekly + NF Summoning Pits marathon

Anyone need Weekly 30, starting it on my Warlock first

Then Titan NF + Weekly, then Hunter NF + Weekly

Join or send FR, come save my sanity =/

Deku Tree

Well The main point of the topic idea is that 99% of the posts in this OT is people looking for groups. So whatever thread title to portray one of those posts. I shouldn't have went the destinylfg route but I thought it was funnier

A Lot of people look for groups here and this topic is a great place to do that as there are a lot of great people to play with in here but it's not anywhere close to 99% of the posts in this OT

A Lot of people look for groups here and this topic is a great place to do that as there are a lot of great people to play with in here but it's not anywhere close to 99% of the posts in this OT
yeah, but whenever there's talks about how destiny has the most OT threads, the complaints from people is that 99% of it is lfg posts. Not saying it's true, it's what people who complain about destiny threads say. :| NeoGAF without quote trees keeps losing communication

GhaleonEB

How do you manage her friends? Do you just cut her communication altogether, or is everyone cool about not using adult words?

For instance, if my kid played the weekly with her, is there a chance that the third person could be a complete trash talker?

Until a few weeks ago, I didn't let her have anyone on her FR, and had messaging and voice chat blocked. I did let her play matchmaking, though. Now, she's slowly adding folks from here on DestinyGAF. If any of you are meanies I'll have her unfriend ya. :p

I'm not letting her FR randoms, just folks from this community, or family, for now.

Until a few weeks ago, I didn't let her have anyone on her FR, and had messaging and voice chat blocked. I did let her play matchmaking, though. Now, she's slowly adding folks from here on DestinyGAF. If any of you are meanies I'll have her unfriend ya. :p

I'm not letting her FR randoms, just folks from this community, or family, for now.

That's really cool

So I'm about to start my Weekly + NF Summoning Pits marathon

Anyone need Weekly 30, starting it on my Warlock first

Then Titan NF + Weekly, then Hunter NF + Weekly

Join or send FR, come save my sanity =/

I can join you for a nightfall and weekly. Let me get my gear and I will hope in. Dont have much time for anything else.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Destiny |OT13| No One Has Any Good Title Ideas 'Cause We Never Thought We'd Get This Far
Hey guys can anyone help me with the weekly and Nightfall?

Or just the nightfall I'll run through with my 31 and jump in with the my 27 titan before the boss dies
What's your PSN? And, any one more for Nightfall? need ta go kind of quick.

Hung Wei Lo

..quite a productive few days of grinding - grinded enough marks to buy the Titan Shrek helmet and just got it leveled...finally hit 31, so I won't feel nearly as useless in any upcoming raids.

working now to get my hunter to 30...gotta get a few hundred sapphire wire.

Thanks to everyone who let me (Kinezo) pop in for the ROC's, dailies, raids, etc. - I <3 the DestinyGAF community!

Not an easy job, this game pretty much requires a large pool of friends to play endgame content, but randoms and LFGers are too risky to let your kids play with. GAF should be a decent first filter.

Just realised, what happened to that "Crota multiple forms" thing Bungie said when people just called him a big Knight?

Lies, or will CE Hard have an extra battle? It only has 3 loot drops compared to VoG's 4...

k1t4j

Destiny |OT13| No One Has Any Good Title Ideas 'Cause We Never Thought We'd Get This Far

What's your PSN? And, any one more for Nightfall? need ta go kind of quick.

Kitaj84 I am at the boss of the weekly join in and then let me switch please

Hey gaf, my ps4 won't read disc.
It was making a funny noise when reading the disc. Took the disc out and now outer makes a noise like or wants to eject the disc and then reefs unrecognizable disc. Any help?

phen0m24

Anyone up for the weekly heroic at level 28? My daughter is level 28 now (up from 26 last weekend) and is looking for two to run it with. It should go better now that she's not going to get demolished when a Goblin sneezes. I know she has a few of you on her friends list already.
You missed it before when my son did Sherpa duty with his 27 buddy...

Psn colonelocorn

EL CUCO

Don't know if everybody already knew this
After some extensive testing and reading up from other peoples experiences it is clear that the black hammer sniper rifle has a fatal flaw when fighitng hive majors.

If one picks up the "hive disruptor" perk that does extra damage to hive majors and tries to do 3 headshots in a row to refill the magazine the WHITE DAMAGE from the Hive disruptor cancels out the headshots making the game think you got a body shot right after the headshot and does not allow the WHITE NAIL perk to work properly. Have tested this in and out of the raid, as well as on other majors of other races which it works fine on
http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/85831749/0/0

Here's another thread on Reddit about it from a few days ago.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...lack_hammer_sniper_do_not_purchase_the_bonus/

My "Art of Destiny" is finally coming tmrw in the mail, I had totally forgotten that I had it preordered and everything. Pretty hyped for it, has anyone gotten one? If so is there anything in there that we haven't seen in game, like concept art and such?

GhaleonEB

Thanks Fyre, SharkJAW. I can't believe how fast you guys rocked the boss. I went downstairs for a minute, came back up and watched the killing blow land.

hydruxo

Don't know if everybody already knew this

http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/85831749/0/0

Here's another thread on Reddit about it from a few days ago.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...lack_hammer_sniper_do_not_purchase_the_bonus/

Yep saw that a few days ago. Tested it out myself and it does indeed not work on Hive majors. If anyone has Black Hammer and hasn't maxed it out yet, definitely don't pick the Hive Disruptor perk at the end. Pretty ridiculous that a perk that is supposed to help you out actually makes the gun less useful. I'm hoping I get another Black Hammer on one of my alts so I can max it and not purchase the Hive Disruptor perk.

FyreWulff

Thanks Fyre, SharkJAW. I can't believe how fast you guys rocked the boss. I went downstairs for a minute, came back up and watched the killing blow land.

Patience and Time was doing ~6700 damage on Phogoth per shot in his crit area, AND it stunlocked him.

And my P&T isn't maxed and I didn't even have Weapons of Light due to trying to finish the Arc ability bounty

It was amazing

X-Frame

When was the last time Eris had a Titan-specific bounty? Feels like the 3rd day or something. Every day it's a Hunter one!

Haha, just saw this above. I agree completely.

Seriously. This grind for Eris is not fun. Not enough variety and the Titan specific ones are just punitive

After double rolling CE this week, I now have Deathsinger's Grip, Deathsinger's Mantle, and Deathsinger's Herald. Just need the helmet and that'll be full raid gear. Come on week reset don't let me down!!!

Top Bottom