• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

How do I do this Blades of Crota bounty? Where are the Knights who serve as Blades of Crota?
Old Russia. Wait for a message saying that the minions of Crota are preparing for a ritual. Look around for hive kneeling before a green orb. Kill them and kill the Blade ofCrota that spawns.

Deku Tree

Do you have it unlocked Darryl? I need to do it too but don't have it unlocked on my alt. I'm in your FL

You can take two in with your main that has it unlocked and then change fireteam leader and then switch to your alt. It won't unlock it but it will let you do it and give you loot.

Do you have it unlocked Darryl? I need to do it too but don't have it unlocked on my alt. I'm in your FL

I don't have it unlocked on my alt. What I know people did was start it up on their main then return on their alt. (I would do that but all my characters are hunter that share the same armor so it would take awhile to start it, leave, put armor in, switch, put armor on, join). Do you have different characters of different classes?

So this new strike is pretty much impossible to solo on Nightfall or level 30, yeah?

i solo'd the 30 weekly strike as a warlock, died a bunch to surprise stealth/thralls but always had my rez up. It took forever though, especially with the last boss and I had to burn 6 heavy ammo synths. I have all arc damage weapons including fate bringer and a rocket launcher which helped a lot.

I don't think I'll try to solo nightfall though unless someone finds some cheese spots, way too many places to die quickly and I imagine everything will take even longer to kill in NF mode. Just wanted to check out the strike, it was pretty much as lazy and terrible as I expected. I regret buying the season pass but I guess I'll keep the game around to be my PVP go to game.

I don't have it unlocked on my alt. What I know people did was start it up on their main then return on their alt. (I would do that but all my characters are hunter that share the same armor so it would take awhile to start it, leave, put armor in, switch, put armor on, join). Do you have different characters of different classes?

I've got it unlocked on my Titan

i solo'd the 30 weekly strike as a warlock, died a bunch to surprise stealth/thralls but always had my rez up. It took forever though, especially with the last boss and I had to burn 6 heavy ammo synths. I have all arc damage weapons including fate bringer and a rocket launcher which helped a lot.

I don't think I'll try to solo nightfall though unless someone finds some cheese spots, way too many places to die quickly and I imagine everything will take even longer to kill in NF mode. Just wanted to check out the strike, it was pretty much as lazy and terrible as I expected. I regret buying the season pass but I guess I'll keep the game around to be my PVP go to game.

I have Hunter and no viable arc weapons. Might just skip this one. I did the level 26(?) version for story mode and that was just not fun. Can't imagine what it's like on 30 or Nightfall.

Well, based on that description, thinks you'd get enjoyment out of would be new PvP maps, new weapons, and a new raid. I can totally understand that not being worth the price of admission to you and wanting to wait for some form of discount. On the other hand if you have people you'd be playing with I'm certain you'd have plenty of fun in the new content. Many more people will be hitting 30 soon either way, which will make it easier to find optimal groups for VoG hard.

Yeah, that is true, even if I get bored of the PvE content, I can still go back to Destiny's fantastic PvP modes. I think I'd get my money's worth if I slow down on playing the raid on more than one character per week (which is what I did with VoG, lol).

Stillmatic

After say 30(?) clears there should be a Vendor that pops up in the Tower that sells all/or random Raid Weapons/Gear, only from the particular Raid. That'd be nice.

HOLY CRAP APPARENTLY I DIDNT HAVE ROOM IN MY INVENTORY AND THE ICON DIDNT POP UP, BUT I ALSO GOT HARD LIGHT FROM THE RAID.

Today is a good day. Too bad it's not a "new" one.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah, that is true, even if I get bored of the PvE content, I can still go back to Destiny's fantastic PvP modes. I think I'd get my money's worth if I slow down on playing the raid on more than one character per week (which is what I did with VoG, lol).
You could do something like 1 VoG and 1 CE a week, and alternate characters if they're both 30ish, etc.

scrambling to get some last minute XP on my Titan before our first raid in 30 mins, but I'm gonna make it happen...

Dante316

Got all 4 pieces and my titan went from 27 to 29. Gnna do more bounties tomorrow to hopefully reach 31. Lol who else picked the titan helm based on how cool it looks? I picked the 1 which had 2 horns instead of one with a antenna type.

arimanius

So a friend told me he got the second chest in Crota's End solo. Before I call bs can anyone confirm or deny? He said it was pita to do it.

Anybody want to join on a
Crota team? We've got 2 Lv31s and got him down to ~5%
but one of our teammates hit the girlfriend enrage timer.

So a friend told me he got the second chest in Crota's End solo. Before I call bs can anyone confirm or deny? He said it was pita to do it.

I'm sure if you had a check point
after the bridge but before the Deathsinger
then you could solo that
hallway
easily.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just got a legendary pulse rifle from a blue engram. Coiled Hiss 1919. High ROF, very low impact. Third eye, rangefinder, high caliber rounds. Looks like garbage.

Old Russia. Wait for a message saying that the minions of Crota are preparing for a ritual. Look around for hive kneeling before a green orb. Kill them and kill the Blade ofCrota that spawns.

Thanks.

It's going to be awhile I guess, the first time I had it come up I was way late to the party and another person had taken care of everything already.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I'm sure this was fixed in some other previous patch, but thank goodness the upgrade icon no longer shows up on gear every time you take it out your vault.

Ks4on5x.jpg

Thanks Bungie. -_-

About to run nightfall if anyone wants in.

I'm up for it. Tigerheli.

I'm sure this was fixed in some other previous patch, but thank goodness the upgrade icon no longer shows up on gear every time you take it out your vault.

My man. I don't remember anyone mentioning this (though these threads move fast as hell), but it was one of the first things I noticed a few weeks ago. That shit bugged the hell out of me.

Top Bottom