• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

My man. I don't remember anyone mentioning this (though these threads move fast as hell), but it was one of the first things I noticed a few weeks ago. That shit bugged the hell out of me.

it came back for me. dont know whats triggering it, but i see those little pluses on a few guns i bring out the vault.

They didn't. Not even the exotics.

It doesn't. And someone got a Suros from the chest and it was the old version.

damn. oh well. still need to run through hard mode for shards and energy. thanks for the replies.

How do I do this Blades of Crota bounty? Where are the Knights who serve as Blades of Crota?

Old Russia. Wait for a message saying that the minions of Crota are preparing for a ritual. Look around for hive kneeling before a green orb. Kill them and kill the Blade ofCrota that spawns.

There's an easier way. Go into the first mission where you have to kill sardon. (The first mission Eris gives you.) Sparrow past all the ads until you get to the ritual. Kill the three kneeling and then kill the Sword Knight.

If you don't have that mission you might be out of luck. I heard you can't redo it.

LiK

Weekly 30 done. Clutch win. Nami and Tyler went down when she was almost dead but her shield recharged. Last Guardian Standing. My lovable Plan C killed her.

Lima

So after beating crota the second time on alts you defo need a 31 as the sword carrier. We brought in a 31 alt to do it. I don't like calling things impossible but with a full team of 30's it's impossible because you can't deal enough damage to Crota before he enrages and when is enraged you can just wipe because there is no chance in hell you are gonna beat him.

Anybody want to join on a
Crota team? We've got 2 Lv31s and got him down to ~5%
but one of our teammates hit the girlfriend enrage timer.

I'm sure if you had a check point
after the bridge but before the Deathsinger
then you could solo that
hallway
easily.

We went to orbit while
in the hallway, but when we came back, it put us at the bottom of the hole before the deathsinger.
Anyway to get back up?

#ForeverNoVex

Our first run for our Vexless Gafers, we will be doing it every week to help get the Vex. Back to back Atheon runs for multiple characters.

We will likely need an alt week to week so I will repost and make a list to help get the elusive gun. I will put up a formal post soon.

Shout out to Greenymac for getting us the checkpoint!

Vex Results:
1 Player got the Vex

My Results:

Run 1 - Hunter
-Hunter Helmet
-Icebreaker
-Atheon's Epilogue
-Aspect of Glass

Run 2 - Titan
-6 Energy
-Aspect of Glass

Run 3 - Warlock
-???

Will update with final results soon!!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Jay, Palom, Carbine, Squall, wins- could we please push to 9:15? I'm so sorry to ask, I really want to get this Titan viable. Since we won't have Colonel I think it would help us a lot. just need to unlock one more bubble...

Greenymac

My holidays are confirmed!

December 19th-January 14th I will be off work! Woohoo!

Anyone want to form a daytime multi character Crotas End Weekly raidathon?

First #ForeverNoVex of back to back Atheon kills with th Gaf group in 10 minutes! If you're interested I'll repost if there are any alts needed.

Im off from Dec 24-Jan 5th..... Its gonna be ON!

Lima

Also this raid is short as hell.

Yesterday it only took us 3 and a half hours to get to Crota and today we managed to cut down that time to around an hour.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
#ForeverNoVex

Our first run for our Vexless Gafers, we will be doing it every week to help get the Vex. Back to back Atheon runs for multiple characters.

We will likely need an alt week to week so I will repost and make a list to help get the elusive gun. I will put up a formal post soon.

Vex Results:
1 Player got the Vex

My Results:

Run 1 - Hunter
-Hunter Helmet
-Icebreaker
-Atheon's Epilogue
-Aspect of Glass

Run 2 - Titan
-6 Energy
-Aspect of Glass

Run 3 - Warlock
-???

I would like to be added to this if possible. Main thing is shards and energies for me along with the Vex. All these upgraded weapons and new gear needs them.

LiK

#ForeverNoVex

Vex Results:
1 Player got the Vex

My Results:

Run 1 - Hunter
-Hunter Helmet
-Icebreaker
-Atheon's Epilogue
-Aspect of Glass

Run 2 - Titan
-6 Energy
-Aspect of Glass

Run 3 - Warlock
-???

you need one more? i wanna see if i get FateBringer.

Lima

Did Invigorate beat Crota with a lvl 31 on their team? Some of my teammate think so but Bungie's tweet says otherwise...

Yes. The Bungie website always shows the latest state and a lot of people put on their new vendor and raid gear to level so they dropped to lvl 29.

The sword carrier needs to be level 31. I'm almost positive you can't kill Crota with a 30 before he enrages at which point it's automatically a wipe anyway.

LiK

We are just doing back to back Atheon, on the last round of 3.

If you have Templar checkpoint? Isn't that where it drops?

Did you get the Wave 2 Amiiibos today???

bummer. i don't have any checkpoints.

i preordered them all so i'll get them whenever they ship.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Did Bungie patch the first chest in Crota's End? It's not spawning for me even after dying numerous times.

Lima

Did Bungie patch the first chest in Crota's End? It's not spawning for me even after dying numerous times.

No. It spawns randomly at 5 known locations so far. Possibly even more that are not discovered yet. So what I'm saying is RNG chest is gonna RNG. It could spawn in the other doors 100 times before it spawns in the door at the start.

realcZk

Just saw a gaffer get the hawkmoon (gorgon chest) AND ballerhorn (atheon) from a normal raid, best normal raid haul ive ever seen lol, congrats!

Top Bottom