• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

It's pretty ridiculous how laborious a level 26 strike (the boss Omnigul, mostly) is for a level 29, 30, and 31. Even more of a bummer it's strictly down to bullet sponge and wave upon wave of trash mobs.

MADGAME

Ks4on5x.jpg

Thanks Bungie. -_-

Wall of shame for us, and Bungie too. Ridiculous not one of us got anything better than from the nightfall than you are guaranteed to get from the weekly, and 2 of us got a worse haul. Yesterday in the Nightfall I got 7 strange coins, today I got 9 strange coins. Seems legit.

LiK

my NF haul was just some new AR. not even that great in its stats. good perks. probably useful for PVP and little else.

It's pretty ridiculous how laborious a level 26 strike (the boss Omnigul, mostly) is for a level 29, 30, and 31. Even more of a bummer it's strictly down to bullet sponge and wave upon wave of trash mobs.

I was surprised at that too. Thought something was wrong at first.

YOU CAN RIDE A PIKE IN COSMODROME!!!

So here I was minding my own business in forgotten shore when the notification text above my grenades and ammo said "A band of pikes is coming" or something like that and then 3 hive enemies came on pikes

LiK

YOU CAN RIDE A PIKE IN COSMODROME!!!

So here I was minding my own business in forgotten shore when the notification text above my grenades and ammo said "A band of pikes is coming" or something like that and then 3 hive enemies came on pikes

yea, it also happens on Venus

I just got to the new strike, playing through in order to open the weekly/nightfall. Is it just me or was that damned difficult? Its level 26 right? I was 30 and my teammates were both 29, but I was dying often. I wasn't using maxxed weapons, but that really shouldn't have mattered so much. Still, it was a fun change of pace from the normal strikes. Still haven't tried Nexus 2.0.

Razgreez

It's gotten to the point of feeling more like work than fun. And this coming from someone who got all 3 chars to 30 before the patch (only to find out it was a pointless exercise as soon as the patch hit). So I'm done with it.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but the starting part of the raid seems rather ridiculous. Like a number of random dark tunnels in the game your ghost is completely useless at lighting the way for no particular reason.

LiK

Hunter cloak from Eris has some stupid graphical glitch. It stretches across the screen at times. Looks so stupid.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Just saw a gaffer get the hawkmoon (gorgon chest) AND ballerhorn (atheon) from a normal raid, best normal raid haul ive ever seen lol, congrats!

Haha, I'll never curse the RNG Gods again!

After the raid I received a cryptarch package with a legendary engram that decrypted to an new legendary chest, the only piece that i hadn't bought on my way to 31.

Tonight I'm the luckiest Guardian of the cosmodrome!

#ForeverNoVex

Our first run for our Vexless Gafers, we will be doing it every week to help get the Vex. Back to back Atheon runs for multiple characters.

We will likely need an alt week to week so I will repost and make a list to help get the elusive gun. I will put up a formal post soon.

Shout out to Greenymac for getting us the checkpoint!

Vex Results:
1 Player got the Vex

My Results:

Run 1 - Hunter
-Hunter Helmet
-Icebreaker
-Atheon's Epilogue
-Aspect of Glass

Run 2 - Titan
-6 Energy
-Aspect of Glass

Run 3 - Warlock
-3 Shards
-3 Energy
-Timebreaker

Will update with final results soon!!

Final Update!!!

That's 21 VoG Hard Raid clears with no Vex. Bungie this makes no sense.

Luckily 1 Gaffer with a shiny new Vex!!! Mission Complete!

Bogeypop

DestinyLFG must be under heavy load since the Expansion came out, can't even get it to load a list of groups. Was trying to find low level peeps to do the Weekly Heroic since everyone on GAF seems to be 29+.

I'm convinced with the new addition of weapons Nightfall has been nerfed. .3 nightfall runs, 3 random legendary weapon. And that was the best out of the groups I ran it with. Either someone got random energy or coins.

Hyun Sai

I'm convinced with the new addition of weapons Nightfall has been nerfed. .3 nightfall runs, 3 random legendary weapon. And that was the best out of the groups I ran it with. Either someone got random energy or coins.

Just random luck as usual. Many people got exotics, even if the one I dropped is useless in PVE (Hard Light).

spyder_ur

FYI I just got a Vanguard Mentor Missive from Eris, weirdly. Same pool of exotic bounties it looks like. Unfortunately I've already done Invective and Thorn, took Bad Juju.

spyder_ur

Third NF done.
1- Dragon's Breath
2- The Calling (FR)
3- 5 Strange Coins

Super lucky then just a hardcore nose dive lol.

Dragon's Breath is pretty fun. Got it from Nightfall last night.

Just rolled 2 Legendary Engrams from a Cryptarch level up. Turned into boots (already have, might shard) and a helmet for a hunter (I was Warlock). That helmet is actually pretty crucial, will save me a ton of marks as my hunter was lagging way behind.

Dragon's Breath is pretty fun. Got it from Nightfall last week.

Just rolled 2 Legendary Engrams from a Cryptarch level up. Turned into boots (already have, might shard) and a helmet for a hunter (I was Warlock). That helmet is actually pretty crucial, will save me a ton of marks as my hunter was lagging way behind.

How the hell did you get it last week?

Top Bottom