• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Anyone want to join our #ForeverNoVex Fireteam right now?

Back to back Atheons to try and get the Vex.

1 spot open!

PS4
Cosmos_Man

Join in!

Renta

Banned
Today's been pretty good for me. Got 2 exotics and an exotic bounty in one session. Most success I've had in the game, yet.

Jinjo

Huh, blue engram turned into this:

Dat magazine. Return to Sender and Mulligan might actually help with that though? Also High Caliber Rounds, Snapshot and Send It.

The 5-rounds hurt the gun so badly. If you're not getting field scout on it the only way the gun will ever be good if you have a final/random bullet does bonusdamage on it (preferably both) in combination with spray and play or flared magwell (preferably both, but you'll be limited to one bonus damage perk then).

Sergoes

Just got an upgraded Suros from the first chest in the raid. Using this is like a blast from the past. Does anyone know how hard the recent nerfs really hit Suros?

Thanks for the Nightfall help.
Really wish Bungie would have taken Shard/Energy off the loot table this week. Kind of tough to see those pop up. Unless you really needed them :]

Got my first post-patch exotic. 302 Truth. Not sure what to do with it.

Do emblems, shaders and class items boost rep when doing Eris bounties? I have all of the grinds I need to max out my Murmur except Eris Grind Level 3 for Material #74 - Corrupted Core.

No worries. Was hard at times but once we got into it we got through without too many issues. Shards were annoying but at least I have another alt to run through it tomorrow!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Destiny just die for anyone else? Had just completed a crucible match and was going back to orbit and the game just hung.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
My holidays are confirmed!

December 19th-January 14th I will be off work! Woohoo!

Anyone want to form a daytime multi character Crotas End Weekly raidathon?

First #ForeverNoVex of back to back Atheon kills with th Gaf group in 10 minutes! If you're interested I'll repost if there are any alts needed.

All 3 of my characters will be 31, so yeah I'm down for it
Gotta stop delaying the Eris Main Story, it's just I want to level up all 3 to 31 then take it slow (in my world slow is cutting back from 12 hours to 8-10) lol

k1t4j

31!!!!

My body is ready guys whenever you want to raid GMT schedule add me and send me an invite

Hunter with(I assume these will come in handy for the wizards/knights:

Vex (solar) / Fatebringer (arc)

Perun's (solar) / 77 Wizard (arc)

Hezen (solar) / Thunderlord (arc)

I have more weapons but I am pretty comfortable with those and I like to mix and match between them and they worked great for me so far.

I know nothing about raid except that first free chest. Don't care if you have done it or not before, just want to try and get some loot.

Anyways hit me up on PSN: Kitaj84

Off to bed now! gn

Anyone gotten any good DLC loot drops from Crucible yet? Haven't stepped foot in the DLC playlists yesterday, just wondering how RNGeezus has been treating ya'll in there.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
I know that everybody is now playing crota,but is anyone up for a raid on vault of glass ps4?

Normal or hard.
Add YKERR on psn

I want to know what you guys are using as primaries now that old stuff is obsolete. I guess I will stick with this Crusader I got from rank up package until something better during raid drops.

I'm still using my old primaries. Vision of Confluence, The Devil You Know, Suros, etc.

I didn't want to make any big purchases or decisions until I knew what was good with Xur this weekend. Hell, the rest of the quest for Eris which involves Xur might reward a primary or something. They did give us Murmur after all.

Need 4 for Crota's End raid on PS4

Preferably first-timers, we want to go in fresh

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

We'll depart as soon as we have 6. We are both level 30 with Max weapons (pre-DLC).

---

On an unrelated note: Do chests/drops in the Vault of Glass have updated exotics?

MildSoss

We'll depart as soon as we have 6. We are both level 30 with Max weapons (pre-DLC).

---

On an unrelated note: Do chests/drops in the Vault of Glass have updated exotics?

I'd be down. Lvl 31 Sunsinger

PSN: MiidSoss

Anyone gotten any good DLC loot drops from Crucible yet? Haven't stepped foot in the DLC playlists yesterday, just wondering how RNGeezus has been treating ya'll in there.

Wasn't me but I saw someone on my team get the PS4 exclusive shotty. So jel. Not that I use shotguns but it will be nice to have.

I beat new story missions but nightfall is locked. Way do?

There's a couple bounties you have to complete and then I think you have to beat the strike normally. Or just join someone who has already done that.

Speaking of, I'm looking to do a quick nightfall if anyone is looking for it. Did one last night so I have a decent handle on it.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

squadr0n

I have them unlocked and think you're on my friends list already. I'll send you an invite.

Anyone else need Nightfall?

Edit: Saw Alucrid's post. Adding you.

Sorry had to go after we wiped. Ill be back in like half an hour tho if anyone still needs the Nightfall or Strike.

---

I'm in if there is still room.

PSN: mikeworks

HighOnPCP

Since I have 3 Warlocks (Titans? Hunters? Ain't nobody got time for that) So I had them all reach the next Vanguard rank yesterday and had enough marks to buy all 4 level 31 gearzz.
Leveled everything up today and now I'm level 31...didn't feel "special" at ALL. geez
Nothing in this game feels special to be honest, especially exotics. One of my biggest gripes with Destiny right now.

Top Bottom