• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
If I buy new vanguard boots and gauntlets and max those out, and upgrade an exotic when Xur comes around, does that get me to 31?

spyder_ur

Just a PSA - Helium is all over the place on the moon right now. Farming it is very quick, in case you want to save your marks. Maybe Bungie made a quick change because of all the new stuff that requires it?

Finally broke down and cleaned out the vault. Had to be done. Multiple maxed weapons that have since been replaced by others and will never get used. The back and forth swap in and out of the vault was getting intolerable.

I think I deleted at least 10 weapons, all legendaries and one exotic.

LiK

Just a PSA - Helium is all over the place on the moon right now. Farming it is very quick, in case you want to save your marks. Maybe Bungie made a quick change because of all the new stuff that requires it?

this has happened. they're easy to find all over the place now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'll add you to our #ForeverNoVex message group on PSN

Thanks. I can go it hard with my 30 Titan or 31 Hunter any time. I just need like 40+ shards to get my Titan to 31 so VOG will help with that.
We did pretty well considering we were 3 hunters worth no safety nets.

Don't envy the primary sniper I got. I think it's the new old Bad Juju.

Yeah. It's not that bad just have to watch out for those exploding thralls or whatever. Everything else is just shoot and cover.

Oh. I'm not envious. Based on what I hear it's not all that good. I want the Ice Breaker more than anything.

arimanius

B4i2UJ7CcAALgha.jpg

Can't wait to try this with chain of woe.

I've had strange luck that I don't want today.

Got a legendary fusion rifle as well from the Vanguard level up

The perks are

- increased reload speed when magazine is empty
- kills with the last round in the magazine increase reload speed

I don't even...

Dave_6

Normal VoG raid for anyone? My Warlock still needs to run this for the foreseeable future (and my Titan will at some point).

Top Bottom