• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Fistwell

Make sure one of us still has the
bridge
checkpoint for Friday!
lol I sure dont anymore, soz!
I figured someone was going to not be greedy and hold on to it? Maybe I presumed too much? In any case, I feel confident we can redo what we had done much quicker now.

ocean

Banned
Questions on new Raid gear:

1. What's the starting Light level when it drops?
2. How much Light can you get before upgrades start requiring Radiant Shards?
3. How many Radiant Shards per bubble?

Fistwell

I've lost it by getting that chest I think.

I should 31 by Friday though if there are spaces. Muscle is already I think.
Yeah I'm definitely not hitting 31 by Friday, unfortunately. Got a friend staying over, havent had time to grind for shit. My squishy hunter will sit waaaaay to the back while you brutish 31s do all the heavy lifting.

yes, heavy lifting, MrMuscle, pun intended.

broony

Yeah I'm definitely not hitting 31 by Friday, unfortunately. Got a friend staying over, havent had time to grind for shit. My squishy hunter will sit waaaaay to the back while you brutish 31s do all the heavy lifting.

yes, heavy lifting, MrMuscle, pun intended.
Cool. You can revive Koji.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Are there some pictures somewhere of the Crota titan set?
Yeah, I got two pieces. Need the helmet to form a proper opinion but it looks very cool.

ven0KWy.jpg

lionelhutz

I helped a few people through the normal raid last night and Atheon's Epilogue dropped. Is there any reason to keep this weapon?

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I helped a few people through the normal raid last night and Atheon's Epilogue dropped. Is there any reason to keep this weapon?
Nope. It's pretty bad overall haha but if there's a void burn NF or Weekly it can come in handy. But you probably have better void weapons anyway, right?

ocean

Banned
Void Burn, Thorn bounty, Minotaur/Oracle duty in VoG. Highly situational but it's worth keeping until another Void primary takes its place. Definitely worth more than the few energies you'd get sharding it at any rate.

lionelhutz

Void Burn, Thorn bounty, Minotaur/Oracle duty in VoG. Highly situational but it's worth keeping until another Void primary takes its place. Definitely worth more than the few energies you'd get sharding it at any rate.

Nope. It's pretty bad overall haha but if there's a void burn NF or Weekly it can come in handy. But you probably have better void weapons anyway, right?

Thanks, I suppose it can't hurt to level it and keep it in the vault.

panda-zebra

anyone got a tip for best or easiest place to get titan shoulder charges on wizards?

sorry if this has been asked, my tablet refuses to let me use search on the forum :/

Shoulder charged 5 Wizards. My god. Worst fucking bounty ever.

the effort vs reward seems piss poor, but don't want to miss any levelling opportunities with eris

Questions on new Raid gear:

1. What's the starting Light level when it drops?
2. How much Light can you get before upgrades start requiring Radiant Shards?
3. How many Radiant Shards per bubble?

1. Starts at 24.
2. You can get it to 27 without radiant shards.
3. 7 shards per bubble.

Deku Tree

I need 5 level 30/31s for
Bridge/Totem
Crota's End Checkpoint. I'll be running it in an hour and a half. I just need to beat this part to catch up with my team before we continue later on in the day.

PSN is namikaze1

I can do it today.

Any chance you'd want to quickly try to run through the first part too? I gotta do that on my 31 Warlock Alt. I've done the whole first half and I know how the encounter works.

Jinjo

anyone got a tip for best or easiest place to get titan shoulder charges on wizards?

sorry if this has been asked, my tablet refuses to let me use search on the forum :/
Basicly follow the moon strike. First one is on the room with three waves. Then two in the bigger area before the boss. Instead of going to the boss you head through the door on the left side, there's another there. I think if you go further along there is another one but I only needed 3 still when I did this run. Beware the goddamn poison clouds though, they will cancel out your charge, ending with you just melee'ing the wizard to death. Always pop 2 shots (handcannon) in him before charging.

I think that prize belongs to:

"Eliminate atleast 3 enemies with one single super use, 20 times."

Nah, you just wake the hive for that one. The old farmspot, first mission on the moon. Not worth the effort though, I always skip that one. Finding a Wizard is one thing, then having your shoulder charge nullified mid-jump due to poison clouds is another that just adds to the frustration.

Got all bounty slots filled and completed though, saving that xp for tomorrow.

DjRalford

Why didn't bungie add some old maps in the new crucible playlist, same 3 maps gets boring real fast and you don't get expansion drops in the normal crucible do you?

Namikaze1

Any chance you'd want to quickly try to run through the first part too? I gotta do that on my 31 Warlock Alt. I've done the whole first half and I know how the encounter works.
I can help with that. I'm not sure about fig. Eh, the others have the checkpoint anyway.

Rixa

Yikes, that's steep. Hoped for at least 30 Light before using Radiants :/

That is one reason why Iam happy that clearing 2 sections of raid Ive gotten 5 shards :). I missed 2 chests tho, going to grab that first chest later in this week (maybe today).

Namikaze1

I could still earn rewards from Siege of the Warmind mission on hard?! :O

I thought I already did it on hard.

Edit: oh, it's the daily. That's why...

Edit: Sorry Lolli, wife just informed me that if I shorten the last full night together before deployment with Destiny that the PS4 will be at the bottom of the Atlantic.

2 people available for Nightfall and Weekly? Would like to at least knock out Nightfall before CE.

Top Bottom