• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

hydruxo

A weapon that can change between damage types. Oh man, I want every weapon to have this feature.

Yeah it's pretty awesome. I just want to get to Rank 3 for Eris so I can buy that runed core for it so it doesn't look like a rusty piece of crap anymore haha.

The Cauldron is definitely awesome, I just have to get past the "I don't know quite where I'm going" phase

Takes about 5 games. If you're looking at the map with the skybox towards your back

Bridge Room is the middle and connects to the balcony with heavy ammo
To the left of Bridge Room is the Cauldron room (Red). It's the largest room and it has a circle platform in the middle. Heavy ammo spawns at the back wall.
Far left of this room is Red Ramp, which has a platform that overlooks the outer ring of the map.
The door to the right from Bridge Room takes you to Bone Room (Green)
Between Bone Room and the Cauldron is Water Room (Blue)

You can see the colors on the doors too.

The layout is very solid. Good amount of verticality and open sightlines, and the chokepoints feel natural and balanced. The automatic doors seem campable, but on the other end of each one is a long sightline and an alternate route to flank. Supports just about every playing style and weapon.

If it didn't have Destiny's spawn system I'd give it a 9 at this point. It'd be a 10 if there was a bit more verticality in the Cauldron room, but it's a very good map nonetheless.

Varvor

Math!!! Pure outrage!!!!

10689425_10154918372230032_521685403652011350_n.jpg

Trolling Math :p

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Some slight changes to the schedule with the DLC but still 3 spots open for the newbie Normal VoG tonight. :)

Wednesday, 9:00PM Eastern Time - Static Crota's End Normal Raid
1. NarcissisticJay
2. Palom12
3. Squall ASF
4. Union Carbine
5. wins1991
6. Hawkian

Thanks to all who tuned in to the stream to watch us struggle! We're gonna beat the thing on Sunday night.

Thursday, 8:15PM Eastern Time - Newbie Vault of Glass Raid
1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

Please quote and post PSN if you would like a spot. Anyone is welcome, though these runs are designed for those who have not yet had the chance to run or fully learn the VoG. Get relic experience or whatever else you need to be a Vault master.

In the weeks to come, as hitting level 30 becomes more and more practical for the average player, I'm probably going to be converting this to a VoG Hard Newbie run.

Friday, TBD - Nightfall/Weekly/Xyor/Whatever Assistance

Can't really claim to be able to carry anyone or show off strats this week- I don't know the strike yet! I'll be looking for help just as much as offering it tomorrow night. Haven't done the Nightfall on any characters yet, though I do have great Arc stuff. I may be doing a VoG hard raid with stb and company earlier in the evening.

Someone fell when we got that far. don't you spawn in dead and unreviviable?

the doors stayed open and we have people switch accounts, and rejoin and i went to revive them but it just dissapeared so I guess there was a 10 minute timer

I'm gonna try to get another checkpoint and do it again

squadr0n

Thanks for the answer guys that really helps!

I need to do the Nightfall Weekly on PS4 so if there is someone looking for another or anyone wants to get a group together please let me know! Ive tried it a couple times not seriously and know what its like so be prepared for a fight!

PSN: Squadon

Lvl 29 warlock with raid gear, trying to get new helm to hit 30!

Coconut

Banned
Thanks for the answer guys that really helps!

I need to do the Nightfall Weekly on PS4 so if there is someone looking for another or anyone wants to get a group together please let me know! Ive tried it a couple times not seriously and know what its like so be prepared for a fight!

PSN: Squadon

Lvl 29 warlock with raid gear, trying to get new helm to hit 30!

STB and I have plans to run it later this evening you are welcome to join. Hit me up PSN: KrugerrandMan.

Top Bottom