• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I am getting the checkpoint right before the shrieker chest. I won't be opening the room so that way I can keep the checkpoint for other people. Now you can send a FR haha

M3Rocket

And you got Dragon's Breath too? Lucky man.

Yeah--just luck. That was in the first chest on CE Raid. Got new helms for both Warlock and Titan from Titan rank-up. So far, I've only had to "purchase" new Warlock boots to get to 31. May need more vendor items for my unlucky Titan--no VoG gear eventhough he's my main with the most VoG clears.

Lima

Crota downed three times on all our characters. Kiss my ass mate.

That fight will be such a joke at level 32. I reckon you will down him in like 3-4 sword runs. Can confirm that you can't get greedy and put 5 slashes in him. 4 is the max. Good times.

Have a good amount of raid gear already so I hope next week will be all shards.

zewone

Crota downed three times on all our characters. Kiss my ass mate.

That fight will be such a joke at level 32. I reckon you will down him in like 3-4 sword runs. Can confirm that you can't get greedy and put 5 slashes in him. 4 is the max. Good times.

Have a good amount of raid gear already so I hope next week will be all shards.

Does he drop armor or only weapons?

Any exotics?

Sigh, all I need is the new raid shards, finished leveling up the raid gauntlets and legs.

Hoping chest drops for me soon since I still have 1 character that hasn't done the raid, crota final end on 1 character, and another character that hans't done the 2nd part and onwards.

Namikaze1

I'm in the Tower, you bastard.
You're no longer my senpai!

Math-senpai, forgive my insolence!
Sanji_cries.png

Mattiator

Looking to start a static group for CE I am good to go 7 days a week after 9pst 12 est.
I would like to run it hopefully all 3 times but I would settle for a group to even do it once. It pains me to post on here looking for groups.
Any takers???

Greenymac

Anyone up for some crucible in about 20 mins? Working on a thorn bounty for the 3rd time and crucible is more fun with friends. Psn ID is Greenymac. Just add me

Zocano

Crota's End with The Legend Himself:..
http://youtu.be/ppeUR_NbwzI
I like this strat. Similar to what we we're doing last night but instead of using the room its the area right infront, as soon as you walk out. Sword holder is a 30, too.

Yah, I really like this strat. It's way more effective than just hiding at the top of the stairs. Easy to hold and you can take out the ogres very effectively. The ogres are really the biggest problem, I feel like when holding the stairs cause they waste so much time trying to take down. This seems much more effective. Also you basically entirely avoid dying by Crota's hand with this strat.

Bogeypop

What hours are you available? I need it too, but I won't be on until tomorrow morning.

Tried it solo earlier, and for some reason it seems far more difficult than the last time I did it solo (as a 29)

Just did it with a nice guy from DestinyLFG. I don't mind helping you when you do it, though. Unfortunately I'm usually most active around the afternoon and late night CST.

Dave_6

Still looking for 3 for Normal VoG run in about 2 hours.

Thursday, 8:15PM Eastern Time - Newbie Vault of Glass Raid
1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

all are welcome, min. level 26

I think Kadey said she wanted to join.

Lima

Does he drop armor or only weapons?

Any exotics?

Strangely enough he dropped raid gear for my Titan. No one else got any raid gear on any of the runs so it might be incredibly rare or it bugged out like Atheon did when he gave me gauntlets once. So far from what I can see you drop raid gear from the first two drops and Crota is the only one that drops weapons except the primaries for now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think Kadey said she wanted to join.
works for me! I don't know if I have her on my Friends yet...

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

all are welcome, min. level 26. I think that's four people who actually know the raid pretty well so it should be a quick'un.

SharkJAW

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. OPEN
6. OPEN

all are welcome, min. level 26. I think that's four people who actually know the raid pretty well so it should be a quick'un.
I'll hop in on this. Would like 2 chances at an exotic.

Coconut

Banned

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. KrugerrandMan
6. OPEN

I'd like to use the relic. I have ran the VoG before so If someone hasn't but wants to please bump me.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
edit: full!

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. KrugerrandMan
6. SharkJAW

toss Hawkian a friend request on PSN. thanks guys!

edit: Ocean may have been tentative, so if anyone else wants in do post if you'd be available as an alt

LordofPwn

Yah, I really like this strat. It's way more effective than just hiding at the top of the stairs. Easy to hold and you can take out the ogres very effectively. The ogres are really the biggest problem, I feel like when holding the stairs cause they waste so much time trying to take down. This seems much more effective. Also you basically entirely avoid dying by Crota's hand with this strat.

Speaking of which you down to finish our groups raid on saturday?

Speaking of which you down to finish our groups raid on saturday?

I didn't get kicked out of our group for saturday right? I want to put an end to Crota. . hell I would be even down with doing it again from the beginning with different characters. Got to get that sweet loot.

rNilla

edit: full!

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. KrugerrandMan
6. SharkJAW

toss Hawkian a friend request on PSN. thanks guys!

edit: Ocean may have been tentative, so if anyone else wants in do post if you'd be available as an alt

I can be an alt. Need to run VoG somehow some way this week.

Jinjo

Just got this from a cyptarch level up package on my Warlock:

qC2zTqt.jpg

My god. You lucky son of a bitch. That + Bad Juju + Energy drain gives super + Energy drain activates on nades/super is insane for a voidwalker.

Do you have a screenshot how it looks on the character?

LordofPwn

I didn't get kicked out of our group for saturday right? I want to put an end to Crota. . hell I would be even down with doing it again from the beginning with different characters. Got to get that sweet loot.
Still got you down for saturday which everyone can do, except i had not yet heard from Zocano.
I can be an alt. Need to run VoG somehow someway this week.
I'm down for a hard run tonight after 8pm PST if you are interested. need more shards lol

MADGAME

About to start a fresh Crota's End run. Have a couple slots open. So far we have 2 30's and a 31. In orbit, looking to start ASAP

Top Bottom