• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Jinjo

Xur is going to sell DLC exotics and your not going to be able to buy them if you don't have the DLC. Absolutely.

Inflation for sure.

Teaser image last week showed quite a few of them in stock, so it is possible. They blocked off actual playable content, offering dlc exotics with Xur seems a whole lot less shady to me.

Maledict

So that's odd. Handing in bounties with Eris can get you a vanguard mentor bounty, which you then have to go to the bounty hunter to unlock. Nothing new in terms of the options, but didn't realise you can get them from her bounties as well.

Crota downed three times on all our characters. Kiss my ass mate.

That fight will be such a joke at level 32. I reckon you will down him in like 3-4 sword runs. Can confirm that you can't get greedy and put 5 slashes in him. 4 is the max. Good times.

Have a good amount of raid gear already so I hope next week will be all shards.

You can get
5 slashes in actually. We already killed him with 3 swords using a Lv31 and 5 Lv30s. Could have easily got him with 5 combos but slowed the roll right at the end to play it safe.

Crota defeated.

WBoOlUe.jpg

Too bad about the emblem, because I had all the slots full and didn't know about the bug.

phen0m24

Does anyone here play on ps3. I desperately need help on Xyor strike. I can't even get past the first freaking room. I'm not talking about the one with 3 waves of enemies, I'm talking about the room BEFORE that with two knights and a wizard.

I HATE EPIC SO MUCH AHHHH

Take your time. Find weapons with elemental damage matching the shield colors. Blue = arc Red = solar Purple = void

Once the shields are down unleash whatever you have on them.

And don't be afraid to back up. We all do it! Bring ammo synth and let them have it. When you get to Phohoth go to the back left corner of the room and jump up in the rocks. Wait for Xyor and profit.

Hope you find someone on ps3. Many here on ps4.

Still got you down for saturday which everyone can do, except i had not yet heard from Zocano.

Sounds good, keep us updated on what time on Saturday.
Crota's End starting from the bridge.

1. Me
2. Marcelo
3. messiek
4. Nommy

Just need 2.

Ps4 gdt5016

What time are you all starting? I would be down but I know I have run and order dinner which will take 20 minutes :\

Dave_6

edit: full!

1. Dave
2. ocean
3. Hawkian
4. Kadey
5. KrugerrandMan
6. SharkJAW

toss Hawkian a friend request on PSN. thanks guys!

edit: Ocean may have been tentative, so if anyone else wants in do post if you'd be available as an alt

I saw that Kadey was just joining a hard VoG so she's probably out. I may have misread her original post anyways.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Almost at the end of the Nightfall. Could use a third if anyone still needs it!

PSN rNilla.

EDIT: And full!

Thanks for letting me jump in. Died a good bit since I was 29. I was holding onto my self-res the whole time in case we all went down, lol.

I need two more players on Xbox One for Crota's End at 8:30EST. Send me a PM or message on Xbox Live to join. My GamerTag is ProgenitorRyan. Could specifically use Hunters or Warlocks.

hoggert

Does anyone need Xyor the Unwed for the last stage of the Thorn exotic bounty on PS4? I've tried to solo it a couple of times with not much luck. Level 27, have Murmur and a Arc version of the Vanguard machine gun. PSN is the same as my name here.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Should I equip my 331 Crusader rifle or my VOC 300 for hard VOG?
vog doesn't have much in the way of solar, the Crusader for sure.
I saw that Kadey was just joining a hard VoG so she's probably out. I may have misread her original post anyways.
it's cool, got a newbie that PMed me, we'll see if ocean is in or not
Hey Hawkian: my offspring might want to get in on the raid if you would allow him.

He's got a 29 Hunter. :)
rodiard has the next spot if one opens but I'll keep that in mind!

Top Bottom