• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Crota was tired of getting embarrassed so he threw all his glitches at us but we kept coming so just broke my internet. Reset everything and back on now. If Reaper and the gang are still running it I'm here until he's dead. Which is the next run that doesn't make the sword disappear or DC me.

Crota was tired of getting embarrassed so he threw all his glitches at us but we kept coming so just broke my internet. Reset everything and back on now. If Reaper and the gang are still running it I'm here until he's dead. Which is the next run that doesn't make the sword disappear or DC me.

Crota is a asshole

What an awful update.

Told ya:

bTlnwzb.png

CTRL + F "Salvage" ... :(

I'll never have that goddamn Platinum trophy :(

Fitts

Got the upgraded attack version of The Last Word from Nightfall -- the one hand cannon I don't particularly like. I guess I'll give it another chance.

Told ya:

bTlnwzb.png

I'll never have that goddamn Platinum trophy :(

Gotta give credit where it is due. The balls on Bungie, I'm on a business trip at the moment and so I haven't played any of the new content but from the feedback here and elsewhere it's clear the new content is tired recycling and too damn short. But most importantly the f-ing exotic reset continues to be in the game with no relief. Unless you good folks report that levelling from 301-331 damage is possible with ~20,000 xp I'll feel safe in saying Bungie give no fucks about fans who have ploughed weeks into levelling exotics. So goddam mad right now

Bungie Weekly Update: http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---12112014-/en/News/News?aid=12465

Spoilers: None of the main complaints have been addressed

Should have expected a bunch of self-wankery, but I expected at least some additional clarifications on VoG legendary upgrades (even if it amounted to 'Deal with it') and maybe some quick, unelaborated mentions of TDB mission 1 (pre-mission) not accessible in additional runs and maybe specific clarifications for Xur and exotics (since there still seems to be a lot of confusion).

With that said, I'm glad they highlighted Morla Gorrondona
despite the shaft in potential her character received
. Congrats to the first teams featured on completed CE, though congrats are in order for everyone who has done so thus far.

Also reminders/tidbits:

• Next week, weekly activities will rotate into vanilla content.
  • December 16 is the return of Iron Banner
  • No TDB maps for IB
  • Control will have a TDB playlist on Dec.23

Edit: But you did call it.

Tomorrow is my birthday, Xur better bring me a damn good present!

You know he won't Byron. He'll bring you patience and time. It is the only way

It would be a real piss off if that screenshot of Xur selling Dragons Breath and new exotic armour, plus a lot of great upgrades, did not come to fruition tomorrow.

The marketers fooled you. There are no new exotics for Xur. Only the truth and sunbreakers

Sullichin

They're going to remove one of the premium playlists and replace it with Iron Banner which wont have the new maps.. which means there's only going to be one playlist that has the new maps? Weird.

CLBridges

Read the weekly, thanks Bungie lol. But, one thing that kinda stuck out to me was an excerpt of the interview with Eris voice actor.

Morla: What intrigued me most was the arc of her story as a whole. I don’t think I’m giving anything away by saying this, but I really got into the gradual revealing of her madness as the player progresses in the game. Some of the lines when Eris has just lost it are among my favorites. [Editor’s Note: Spend some quality time with Eris in the Tower as your story unfolds over time.]

Why would I spend time standing around Eris in the tower to pickup some of those voiced lines? If you have to place in an Editor's note to clarify the lines Morla voiced versus what we heard during the story missions...it's probably just me though.

Read the weekly, thanks Bungie lol. But, one thing that kinda stuck out to me was an excerpt of the interview with Eris voice actor.

Morla: What intrigued me most was the arc of her story as a whole. I don’t think I’m giving anything away by saying this, but I really got into the gradual revealing of her madness as the player progresses in the game. Some of the lines when Eris has just lost it are among my favorites. [Editor’s Note: Spend some quality time with Eris in the Tower as your story unfolds over time.]

Why would I spend time standing around Eris in the tower to pickup some of those voiced lines? If you have to place in an Editor's note to clarify the lines Morla voiced versus what we heard during the story missions...it's probably just me though.

Ah, the Dark Souls school of storytelling...

This weekly doesn't touch on any of the real issues with the game right now? Sigh, I guess I will at least enjoy the new raid easy chest that can drop exotics before they patch that elsewhere.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
this isn't a newb raid, it's a massacre

damn. i guess I am starting to feel like I'm ready for a flawless run. still died to the crack in the wall though. >_<

lt519

Need 3 more ps4 VOG hard starting now. All level 30 experienced. PSN: rarbusto

Wanna beat it in like an hour if possible

phen0m24

this isn't a newb raid, it's a massacre

damn. i guess I am starting to feel like I'm ready for a flawless run. still died to the crack in the wall though. >_<

Holy crap you guys raided with my son. He got the biggest grin on his face. Thanks all for allowing him to run with you and I'm laughing at how my first raid was multiple hours - his was barely an hour. Unreal.

ParentGAF tears shed over Mini-GAF...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Holy crap you guys raided with my son. He got the biggest grin on his face. Thanks all for allowing him to run with you and I'm laughing at how my first raid was multiple hours - his was barely an hour. Unreal.

he held his own my good sir. would raid with again 10/10

Coconut

Banned

He was awesome he made a solid Daniel Boone reference. It was hilarious. You should be very proud.

Top Bottom