• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Hiko

Banned
Does anyone need Xyor the Unwed for the last stage of the Thorn exotic bounty on PS4? I've tried to solo it a couple of times with not much luck. Level 27, have Murmur and a Arc version of the Vanguard machine gun. PSN is the same as my name here.

I still need to do it. I'll message you.

EDIT: sorry don't have my mic

Dragon's Breath is very disappointing, Gjallarhorn still rules.

I'm sure we could have seen that one coming. They know how broken GHorn is and they know people will riot (even more than usual) if they nerf it. I'll be shocked if they make another PvE gun that OP unless it's totally by accident.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Was in your spot last night - I spent 20 Vanguard Marks to prop up some Helium Farming I had to do ~_~

I think im just going to play some crucible to unlock the armor upgrades since i need a commendation anyway. At least that part of the grind I can mitigate. I wanted to see if i could make it in time to jump into a raid tonight but pretty sure that isnt going to happen.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I can confirm that my VOC still does more damage to oracles than a Crusader at 331 max. The latter does more damage to regular enemies, etc. So all the oracles weapons are still good if you plan on doing VOG.

Has anyone found out how many raid shards you get for dismantling raid gear?

(Also I'm looking into games for 2015. . can someone tell me what's the hype behind the Persona series. .looks. .kawaii)

It's kind of fun watching people unfamiliar with the encounter run the final crota battle. So many questions and hilarious strat suggestions. I can never get that back because I spent the equivalent of a real world day or something in there.

Jinjo

It's kind of fun watching people unfamiliar with the encounter run the final crota battle. So many questions and hilarious strat suggestions. I can never get that back because I spent the equivalent of a real world day or something in there.

Looking forward to this tomorrow. Our OG euroGAF blind raid is still on. Might stream, will share here if I get it up and running for the luls.

So should I do the new raid first? finish the story? level gear and try to hit 31?

Has anyone found out how many raid shards you get for dismantling raid gear?

(Also I'm looking into games for 2015. . can someone tell me what's the hype behind the Persona series. .looks. .kawaii)

Waifus

stb

Anyone wanna hop in and help me with the very end of the last Eris mission?

PS4 Berried_treasurE

Edit: juuuuuust barely finished it myself. Thanks, Vex Mytho!

Spruchy

Need one more for new raid, ps4, would prefer someone who hasn't done it before/is at least 30.

Send me a message if interested:

PSN: Spruchy

spyder_ur

Yo the raid is fun as HELL. Awesome stuff from the first moment.
Got to Crota, didn't clear him. Were getting the timing down but group broke up.

I'm looking for a raid group going from the beggining on ps4. Anyone need one or want to join? Lvl 30 titan w/fully upgraded weapons. Psn same as username.

Top Bottom