• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

spyder_ur

How are people
cheesing the bridge? Did it for the first time and while it was a total mess (people dead on both sides I think) it was a total blast and only took us 3-4 times.

Dante316

How are people
cheesing the bridge? Did it for the first time and while it was a total mess (people dead on both sides I think) it was a total blast and only took us 3-4 times.

Honestly its not that hard, the titan flashbang is key and kill all u see, it seems this raid really favors ghallarhorn users.

Dante316

Ugh.... He sucks so much. Makes me want to put him in the ground even more. How about tomorrow? Hope Drizzay is up to it again. Need to get good timings down for it again.

You saw the video church just put up, thats a good strat too. I am free tomorrow at 9 pm, and will ask my friend if he's up for it, he has beaten him and will do.it just for experience, other time is free on Saturday after 4 pm est.

Coconut

Banned
Oooowee! Got 40 coins this week. I'm going to make it rain on Xur tomorrow!

tumblr_mqzhsuHPsT1r7owkto1_400.gif

You saw the video church just put up, thats a good strat too. I am free tomorrow at 9 pm, and will ask my friend if he's up for it, he has beaten him and will do.it just for experience, other time is free on Saturday after 4 pm est.

Any space for the 4pm EST Saturday one?

Dante316

But what is the actual
cheese
? Is it one at all?

Idk if its a cheese or not but when we had 5 across and only I was left and died. All I did was go to orbit, and ogres came on their side. Once I heard that, I just joined them dead till they cleared the ads and ogres and I got raid pieces for completing the phase.

spyder_ur

Oooowee! Got 40 coins this week. I'm going to make it rain on Xur tomorrow!/QUOTE]

I have 60 coins and 71 motes and could grab more coins on my third character this weekend. Gonna be an important Xur day and a lot of disappointed people when he offers Plan C, this time the new version.

Namikaze1

Locking Hard Mode till January is a smart move on Bungie's end. It gives them time to fix some things. Like enemies teleporting everywhere or hitting an invisible wall and dying from it (
thrall underground section with the holes
)

spyder_ur

Idk if its a cheese or not but when we had 5 across and only I was left and died. All I did was go to orbit, and ogres came on their side. Once I heard that, I just joined them dead till they cleared the ads and ogres and I got raid pieces for completing the phase.

I don't think that is one but not exactly sure what you're talking about, it was my first run and it happened fast but the
solo guy on the other side was dead when it was over. Just reformed the bridge and revived him.

Thanks! Would you be wiling to be part of a weekend Crota kill?

Maybe. I work weekends so I might not be able to be on. I will add you for sure though.

Main things you need for Crota:

Titans - Both Striker and Defender. Striker grenades make enemies useless and Defender's Weapons of Light is amazing.
Gjallarhorn - Go figure. But you need it to bring down Crotas shield on the second part of each attack.
Level 31 - Helps a lot.

Honorable mention - Icebreaker. It helps a lot to take out the Ogres (flinch/stagger), Oversoul, and Crota's shield.

Namikaze1

Xur Wishlist:

Heavy Ammo Synthesis

Why spend nearly 1k glimmer on just 1 heavy ammo synthesis when you can get 5 for 1 Strange Coin?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want the Icebreaker along with upgrades for Plan C, Horn, Truth and Thunderlord. I'd also take an upgrade for the Arma and whatever nice exotic piece there is for the hunter.

As far as I can tell it seems the top tier weapons from vanilla are better thus far. I think it's weird the Vex got buffed but the max damage is only 323.

kidko

Anyone doing nightfall or weekly?

Just need a commendation and I'll be able to buy my 3rd new vendor piece, and hoping to combine that with an upgrade for one of my exotic armors to hit 31 next week.

Anyone for nightfall or weekly? Psn skatelivelearn

lol hello. invite me PSN kidklovius

Frenden

Banned
I've only gotten energy for weeks from drops. I am swimming in energy but have one shard. I'd be 31 on two of my three characters if I had shards. Fuck.

They would have come out either way. You only need four or five on the other side, then it's just a waiting game.

I want the Icebreaker along with upgrades for Plan C, Horn, Truth and Thunderlord. I'd also take an upgrade for the Arma and whatever nice exotic piece there is for the hunter.

As far as I can tell it seems the top tier weapons from vanilla are better thus far. I think it's weird the Vex got buffed but the max damage is only 323.

Vex could very well get a buff in the future, but not before Hard Raid is unlocked.

Personally looking out for Ice Breaker, Hyperhorn, Plan C, and Patience & Time, along with Knucklehead Radar to at least 33 (if not 36). Hope the armor upgrades for exotics boost some of the trait stats (strength, discipline, intellect) as well if the new legendaries/exotics surpass the vanilla ones. So far have 4 exotic shards to spend, so we'll see how that works out.

I'm sure this has been said, but: (Crota's End Spoilers)

When the guardian with the chalice dies and ressurrects it duplicates the chalice. Not sure how many times you can duplicate it though.

Link

Top Bottom