• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

I saw an odd very temporary looking black cable going across the driveway next to my apartment building that was leading up from some electrical poles. Been there for several months, didn't think much of it.

Tonight while playing my internet suddenly went out. With no game to fill my ears with sound, I could hear what was going on in the driveway. Snow plow, and loud voices that sounded 'concerned' with something.

Sure enough, the cable is all mangled up from the snow plow and no perpetrators in sight. Might have lost my internet for a while. :(

(tethered to my phone right now)

I need Shards badly. Anyone doing a Hard VoG fresh or from Oracles? Hit a wall doing Crota's End and I'm hoping reaching level 31 will help. Level 30 Warlock PS4 Phaethon.

The "materials" section of the inventory really needs to have as many slots as there are different types of materials. I shouldn't have to juggle items to my bank and back unless I'm dealing with multiple stacks of the same item.

Lima

Okay so now that I have both 331 Gjalla and Ice Breaker I can officially say that I'm very very disappointed by the additional 31 attack rating. It barely does more damage. You should be focusing on re uprading your armor and get to lvl 31. Makes the raid a joke. The good news in that is of course that my lovely Fatebringer won't be replaced anytime soon. It still wrecks at 300.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hoping for all new gear from Xur tomorrow. I can already see the Voidfang Vestments/Armamentarium trolljob coming though.

CaptDjob

Neo Member
Finally...got Hawkmoon 2.0 from Nightfall tonight.

I got seven coins ..."rolls eyes".... Hard to imagine you could get less loot than 9 coin guaranteed Weekly.

Anyhow, I somewhat liked the new Nightfall. Even if the strike is made so that you are not even supposed to go into the same room. Somehow more intense than before.

CornDogg

Thanks for the help on the weekly, Zewone.

Got another Invective bounty. Guess I'll shard my original. Hadn't upgraded it at all yet anyways.

Midas

Finally got to Crota last night. With no idea what to do, we called it the day after a few tries. Will continue today. It's been a really good raid so far,
the only issue are those major/ultra knights at the wizard part

They told everyone EXACTLY what was in it. 1 raid, 3 story missions, 3 Crucible maps along with new weapons, new armor, raised level cap. I'm not sure why people are so aghast that this isn't some utterly massive second campaign.

It's actually 2 story missions since you can only play the first one once. People are upset because they at least expected some new areas since this is an "expansion" after all. Not recycled areas that you pretty much go backwards to make them seem fresh.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Anyone know if the Urn of Sacrifice mission that is given to you is only a first week thing?

Will I still get this mission next week if I start Dark Below story missions with one of my alts?

Rixa

Wednesday:
- Universal Remote (new version) from Nightfall
Thursday:
- Universal Remote (old version) from VoG Gorgon chest
Xursday:
- Universal Remote???
^^
Hopefully not

Didnt get spacebus, but did get this:
GlorioleJump.PNG

GlorioleJump2.PNG

GlorioleJump3.PNG
From VG Roc playlist as reward.

kidko

Wednesday:
- Universal Remote (new version) from Nightfall
Thursday:
- Universal Remote (old version) from VoG Gorgon chest
Xursday:
- Universal Remote???
^^
Hopefully not

Didnt get spacebus, but did get this:

From VG Roc playlist as reward.

Gloryhole?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Goddamn, I overworked my ass off these few days, got sick from not enough sleep/food, but I can relax a little now!

Presenting all 3 classes @level 31!:
jYdD1I1.jpg

UUSqC3w.jpg

xdHzWof.jpg

Nighfall still trolling me:
yJKXK9M.jpg

Get The Crash, Solar Legendary Shotty, at least it's 331 damage, will keep for CE and the first part lol

Finally!, first Raid item:
e9O20lJ.jpg

Boots!
So far up to 11 Radiant Shards, 2 Radiant Energies
Missing first chest on Warlock, second chest for Hunter, Titan hasn't done CE, Warlock has Crota checkpoint, Hunter Deathsinger checkpoint

Skywatch, Defend Warsat Public Event, HOLY SHIT, is that fucker hard to kill lol. even gets an amazing entrance and meta feed information of "Fall Back!"
ZNqWZF7.jpg

2 of us tried, failed miserably to kill him

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The new Nightfall area, Holy Shit is it hard as hell, so hard to get to the Omnigul, so much stands in your way!

Weekly is going to be rough >_<

Skywatch, Defend Warsat Public Event, HOLY SHIT, is that fucker hard to kill lol. even gets an amazing entrance and meta feed information of "Fall Back!"
ZNqWZF7.jpg

2 of us tried, failed miserably to kill him
tried twice, failed twice

welp. I just did a big write up on the story of destiny on reddit and now reddit's down or something. I kinda want to post it here now but it's long winded and not worded well at all

Varvor

Welp!

Downed Crot today 3 times, got two rocket lunchers and one sniper rifle from him.

I am ready to do this next week all over again!!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Pardon my ignorance, but where the fuck is this Vanguard Roc playlist everyone keeps talking about?! I have nothing past Tiger in my game. Is it because I haven't done the Undying Mind strike yet on Normal?

Pardon my ignorance, but where the fuck is this Vanguard Roc playlist everyone keeps talking about?! I have nothing past Tiger in my game. Is it because I haven't done the Undying Mind strike yet on Normal?

Is at the top left. Next to the Nightfall bubble when lookinf at the Vanguard strikes.

hydruxo

It should be in the top left next to the Nightfall when you go to the vanguard playlists

I really need to run the hard raid. I NEED FATEBRINGER!

This nightfall is fucking rough. Fatebringer would make it significantly easier.
Yeah the entire time iwas doing the nightfall I kept thinking how expensive it would be in synth packs for all those damn shields. And the explosion perk on fatebringer is money on thrall packs.

SkylineRKR

Got Tireless Striders and Mask of Third Man 2.0.

How do you get the second Raid chest? The one
after the shrieker hallway

We ran, but it was closed already?

Top Bottom