• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Why does it have to be Void damage...

All I have are my nades and rocket launcher. This is going to take forever.

Edit: Done, that was a pain. Figured out my Disintegrate counts as void kills, so that helped.

KeRaSh

great reward. good thing it wasn't locked for half a week, so everybody already bought some of those.

Oh for fucks sake... Since I'm using Sunbreakers on one of my two Warlocks and I already bought a pair from the Vanguard I don't need another...

k1t4j

Can someone tell me the stats on the hunter exotic hel Xur has?

I have radiant dance machines but I don't like strenght on my gear :S

The reward is
Light 33 Gauntlets.

A5vao6G.gif

Wow. This was one of the longest fetch quests in the game, all for that? Crazy. Was like an Exotic bounty.

EL CUCO

Needed an exotic helm for my Titan alt, so I rolled the dice on my Warlock with a exotic engram.

Guess what I got? Helm of Saint 14 for Titan.

The exact helm I was looking for. hahahahaha fuck you, Xur! I win.

Fitts

Has anything been said of the Playstation exclusive exotic weapon upgrades? (Hawkmoon in particular) Considering that they weren't in Xur's selling rotation are we to assume that he won't offer a trade for them either?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Why the hell there is no matchmaking in this game ? I don't get this....is it so hard to look for same level players to do missions with you ?
Quick Match button like Diablo 3. It's all I ask.
So fucking boring to do missions alone.

kuppy

This expansion hit me so ice cold.
First I didn't see the extra bounties, did the missions without them. Also didn't realize the normal vendors are selling better gear and finally I didn't know weapons and gear would be upgradable.
I don't have enough (any) Glimmer or Vanguard Marks, dang it.

k1t4j

So I have a CP for Crota if anyone would be interested in having a go at him this evening.

I can also start fresh, I don't mind either or.

One question for those that Killed him, do you think a Hunter with Max agility makes any difference in "how fast you can get in and out" when he goes down?

The group I was with yesterday we were failing the timing so bad. Or is it a sweet spot for the relic holder to stand or just better coordination.

Would love to hear your thoughts guys.

Rixa

Why the hell there is no matchmaking in this game ? I don't get this....is it so hard to look for same level players to do missions with you ?
Quick Match button like Diablo 3. It's all I ask.
So fucking boring to do missions alone.

In missions it would be so great. Missions to solo are so fucking boring when you do them again to your alts. I would also like matchmaking for the dailys. But nope :(.

For Raids no thanks.

Ambitious

In case anyone here still needs to do the Nightfall and the Weekly Heroic: I'm going to arrive at home in about 2 hours and then do them at least twice. A third time if someone can carry me through; my Titan is just level 28.

So I have a CP for Crota if anyone would be interested in having a go at him this evening.

One question for those that Killed him, do you think a Hunter with Max agility makes any difference in "how fast you can get in and out" when he goes down?

The group I was with yesterday we were failing the timing so bad. Or is it a sweet spot for the relic holder to stand or just better coordination.

When do we start?

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
In missions it would be so great. Missions to solo are so fucking boring when you do them again to your alts. I would also like matchmaking for the dailys. But nope :(.

For Raids no thanks.

Yeah guess I won't play it anymore...I'm just level 13 and bored already.

I'm available for the Crota checkpoint!

Rixa

Does that Eris bounty questline reward (when maxing it) need special shard from Eris?

Yeah guess I won't play it anymore...I'm just level 13 and bored already.

My alt is at level 27 and I havent finished questline. I only done so far that Mars patrol is open. Also skipping all cutscenes would be the thing. But no, lets check this cutscene for the millionth time.

What's more efficient/cheap upgrade or repurchase? some quick mental math says upgrade am I right? lol xur is a clusterfuck 10 guardiens packed around him like sardiens in a can.

Midas

What's more efficient/cheap upgrade or repurchase? some quick mental math says upgrade am I right? lol xur is a clusterfuck 10 guardiens packed around him like sardiens in a can.

New = Price for item + 7 coins / a shard
Upgrade = Lots of glimmer + shard?

I guess it comes down to how much glimmer you have.

raindoc

So we have:

1. me - Hunter - 31
2. raindoc
3. Dhruv_hanom
4. ComputerMKII

Just to clarify, due to the time zone diversity in this lovely forum. Evening for me is in 7 hours from this post. So 18:30 GMT.

If you are still up for it let me know.

sounds perfect.

DjRalford

Ice breaker with mulligan, hmmmmm

I've upgraded my armementarium, suros, ice breaker, bought an engram and truth.

Leaves me with enough coins and motes for next week.

New = Price for item + 7 coins / a shard
Upgrade = Lots of glimmer + shard?

I guess it comes down to how much glimmer you have.

none right now but the cabal seem to drop an infinite amount of it, it's just tedious gathering it. So I guess upgrading is always better, if you can stand the tedium of farming glimmer.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I was doing Patrol Mars Bounty, killed a Legionnaire who was just strolling in the dunes, drops me a Legendary Primary Engram...

Holy Shit what a Beastly Scout Rifle, I mean DAMN!
czbjUk5.jpg

So we have:

1. me - Hunter - 31
2. raindoc
3. Dhruv_hanom
4. ComputerMKII

Just to clarify, due to the time zone diversity in this lovely forum. Evening for me is in 7 hours from this post. So 18:30 GMT.

If you are still up for it let me know.

I can join you for about 1h30 at that time.

Top Bottom