• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

CSvjizb.png

Hooray!

For the good of the community! We shall all be 31 soon and can defeat Crota even faster!

realcZk

You ready for tonight?

I will need some warmups, maybe the weekly or something.

I will also need a ton of salty snacks and some blood pressure medication. I'm going to inject salt into my veins. TONS OF IT.

What are your thoughts on what Xur is selling? I definitely will upgrade IB. I think I'll also roll a few exotic helm engrams because it looks like the hard raid is the only one that will drop the helm (not confirmed but I haven't heard anyone get the raid helm yet). The Symbiote helm is also mine if I don't get one from a helm engram. Outside of that, I'll wait til tomorrow on anything else.

My game plan:

- upgrade gamebreaker
- get symbiote for hunter
- buy engrams till i hopefully get a titan helm (HoS14/glasshouse please)
- pump all my saved xp into gamebreaker and new gear
- do urn quest for titan legendary gauntlets
- do weekly
- RAID

at that point my titan will have the gear for 31 if all goes as planned, but i doubt ill have time to upgrade it all before the raid so i'll still use my lock

LETS DEFEAT CROTA ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I would like to put together a group to help defeat Crota.

Sometime tomorrow, if you have defeated him and are willing to help that would be amazing! Truths, Gjhallerhorns and Icebreakers a must. Level 31s would be great too!

Experience on Knight duty and Sword Experience would be great too!

Saturday at 7:00pm EST?

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 31 Titan
2. k1t4j - PSN: Kitaj84 - Level 31 Hunter
3. LollipoPReapeR - Details?
4. death4romabove22 - PSN:??? - Level 30 Hunter and Warlock

Would love some folks who have defeated Crota and an experienced Sword user!

Computer? Drizzay?

Helium filaments on the other hand....must every piece of armor require that fucking thing?!
Yeah, this is a little maddening. I suppose because these armor pieces fit in with the Crota raid, they should take helium.

I'm looking forward to our CE run Sunday, Lazy. I think I'll be able to hit 31 by the time the raid starts. The way it sounds, we'll have at least a few of us at 31, so I think success is all but guaranteed.

Bought Ruin Wings and the Icebreaker upgrade. Also needed a helmet for my Warlock so gambled on some. Got Glasshouse, Arachnid and a dupe Knucklehead Radar. Ran out of motes but levelled cryptarch up. Got legendary engram which decrypted into a legendary Warlock helmet. Just need to upgrade my Sunbreakers, can keep my VOG chest and buy the boots to hit 31 now with the helm.

Remind me, how many motes to buy an exotic helm engram from Xur?

Yeah, this is a little maddening. I suppose because these armor pieces fit in with the Crota raid, they should take helium.

I'm looking forward to our CE run Sunday, Lazy. I think I'll be able to hit 31 by the time the raid starts. The way it sounds, we'll have at least a few of us at 31, so I think success is all but guaranteed.

The moon is not made of helium!

It is awful that they made every Vanguard armour piece helium. The New Monarch helmet I got needed spirit bloom.

Anyone running the Nightfall/Weekly? I have a 26 Titan and a 26 Warlock that I've been getting through by using my 30 Hunter until the boss is almost dead then switching.

I'd appreciate any help.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nice. What strat did you use for the final fight?
Man you were missed. The other guy we had was so fucking annoying.

Same strat really. We just killed everything faster this time.

What do you think of that launcher so far? I got it yesterday and only unlocked a couple of bubbles...I found it wasn't tracking very well.

Need to use it on some scrubs in PvP before I can form a solid opinion. I think it requires 127,500 XP to upgrade it fully :/

hydruxo

LETS DEFEAT CROTA ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I would like to put together a group to help defeat Crota.

Sometime tomorrow, if you have defeated him and are willing to help that would be amazing! Truths, Gjhallerhorns and Icebreakers a must. Level 31s would be great too!

Experience on Knight duty and Sword Experience would be great too!

Saturday at 7:00pm EST?

1. Byron Bluth - PSN: Cosmos_Man - Level 31 Titan
2. k1t4j - PSN: Kitaj84 - Level 31 Hunter
3. LollipoPReapeR - Details?
4. death4romabove22 - PSN:??? - Level 30 Hunter and Warlock

Would love some folks who have defeated Crota and an experienced Sword user!

Computer? Drizzay?

I'm in

Was bummed Xur wasn't packing a helmet for my Titan, but was relieved he had it for my hunter. Before making the mistake of just buying the helmet for my Hunter I decided to put my stockpile of motes to use.

First engram: Aclyophage. Sweet, didn't spend the coins.

Second engram: Skull of Dire Ahamkara. Sweet, my warlock will be 31 easily now.

Third engram: Helm of Saint 14. Fuck. Yes.

RNGsus shined his light on me today. Those were the top three I wanted. I fear, though, that I will not see his light for some time after this.

Tell me about it. I'm not even going to bother finishing it. It'd make me even more upset about my wasted marks

So in the last two weeks, Bungie had me waste exotic shards by upgrading exotic weapons to max only to be told we have to start over for upgrades then a week later they don't tell us about this urn quest and had me waste marks on guantlets when I am going to get 33 light ones for free.

fucking bungie.

Lima

Who would win in a fight - Atheon + his Adds or Crota + his Adds?

Crota

That motherfucker is quick and his sword will kill Atheon from insane range. Crota doesn't even need Time's Vengeance. When he gets ported he can just run straight for the door and ignore the oracles.

Wallach

Yeah, the gauntlets thing was the cherry on my ridiculous luck streak this first week of expansion. Gauntlets just happened to be the piece I decided to put off buying until next week, since Ruin Wings had dropped in the Nightfall.

Nodnol

Praise RNGesus!

So I'm doing some Crucible bounties, and I need 3 more headshots after playing a bit of Rumble.

I dive into a Control match, and we are getting spanked. It's about 15000 vs 3500. I play to the end after getting my headshots.

And I get Dragon's Breath! Woop!

X-Frame

Ruin Wings must be worn with Thunderdevil, as they don't change color with shaders. That sort of sucks, but good thing Thunderdevil is a great shader.

Top Bottom