• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT12| Play. Whine. Repeat.

Namikaze1

Traded in my spare Ice Breaker and kept the maxed out one to give to one of my other Guardians. Still focusing on fully upgrading my Suros. Halfway done with fully maxing it out.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I definitely recommend Titan players buy Ruin Wings. Heavy ammo has been dropping left and right. Every time I pick one up, it gives me 3 rockets for Gjallarhorn.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to use them for PVE. I'll probably use Armamentarium for PVP.

RickD

I do wonder sometimes if Destiny was held back by being on 360/PS3 as well.

As they are the same game with the same features, just different graphics.

Couple of questions.

1) Need Glimmer ASAP for Obvious reasons, have plenty of useable inventory items, is there a good location for GLimmer farming these days?

2) I have the PS3 standard version and separately bought the season Pass. My wife today says she's buying me a PS4 for Christmas. Is the DLC portable between platforms? really don't want to re-buy it. Once was bad enough!

Deku Tree

5 rounds - yeesh. Too bad as I'm interested in a legendary handcannon for when I want to use my exotic elsewhere.

Did you clear Crota last night? I'm Spyder_ur, by the way. It was fun and progress was being made, but I was worn out.

Hi! Spyder Two of us did with a new crew in the early morning hours. I wasn't one of them as I got sleepy.

Manp

what luck Xur had my Icebreaker upgrade and got a new legendary helm with them engram!

VQIfQoxl.jpg

i only had enough motes to buy one engram and got it on the first try!
ahah got lucky for once...

Mrgamer

Tonite will go home upgrade IB,thorn and buy fwc gaunlets with hc reload speed, helmet chest and boots from vanguard.

Gamble away 100 motes of light on a new helmet and then proceed to use 200k xp in bounties and daily packages to level up ib and armour :).

Lightning quick Hard Vault of Glass on PS4 starting in... around 15-20 minutes. 29+ preferred.

1. Twilight_Gap
2. ps_flocki
3. Dhruv_Hanom
4. death4romabove22
5. gdt
6. SilvertongueBR

Quote and add yourself.

okay we're full! will send out invites in 10 minutes

spyder_ur

Can anyone tell me what light level the raid gear gets to without radiant shards? I was surprised that I didn't get more in the raid yesterday - VoG it was tough to get armor, this time might be shards. And you need 21 to fully upgrade right?

Wallach

Damn raid sniper has no mag upgrade either. I guess it'd be OP in raid if it does? I dunno.

Probably would be, because it would be too easy to trigger White Nail if you could afford to miss in a mag. I'm already probably going to run it over Ice Breaker for bosses and other important high health stuff. Thing is obscene.

Can anyone tell me what light level the raid gear gets to without radiant shards? I was surprised that I didn't get more in the raid yesterday - VoG it was tough to get armor, this time might be shards. And you need 21 to fully upgrade right?

They go up to light 27. 2 light for the 1st upgrade and 1 for the second.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I think we are all missing a bunch of chests. Most of my shards from VoG were from the 4 chests.

Deku Tree

27 Titan deleted. Female Hunter Exo created. Once Hunter hits level 20 she only needs to buy boots and exp up to hit level 31. I am ready for Hunter Mastery. I think I accidentally deleted a timebreaker... Oh well I have like five of them...

BtW is the movie when you start a new character the same as it used to be or different?

Xamdou

Hella whack that Xur is only selling Titan LVL 32 gear and no warlock 32 gear...

Upgraded my Ice Breaker, light beyond nemesis and bought a exotic engram but gave me a bloody hunter lvl 32 helmet...

Just got that urn from xur, what's the best place to kill 25 thralls? Also what's the best farming spot for glimmer?

Bought Ruin Wings and the Icebreaker upgrade. Also needed a helmet for my Warlock so gambled on some. Got Glasshouse, Arachnid and a dupe Knucklehead Radar. Ran out of motes but levelled cryptarch up. Got legendary engram which decrypted into a legendary Warlock helmet. Just need to upgrade my Sunbreakers, can keep my VOG chest and buy the boots to hit 31 now with the helm.

Hella whack that Xur is only selling Titan LVL 32 gear and no warlock 32 gear...

Upgraded my Ice Breaker, light beyond nemesis and bought a exotic engram but gave me a bloody hunter lvl 32 helmet...

Just got that urn from xur, what's the best place to kill 25 thralls? Also what's the best farming spot for glimmer?

Wake the hive, level 20

Manp

mmm, i almost have more crucible marks than glimmer... have to do that fucking cabal mission again. kill meeee

Top Bottom