• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
What do you mean by gimmicks? In the raid armor there is a perk directly relating to the oversoul; doubt it's there for no reason. Hard mode, if like VOG, will just require more team work and strategy.

I'm not denying that what you're describing won't happen. I'm just saying adding in more mechanics that already exist to just make it difficult is uninteresting. It's like they're tacking on things to just to make it shittier for us.

E92 M3

x circle x circle x circle x circle x circle x

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not denying that what you're describing won't happen. I'm just saying adding in more mechanics that already exist to just make it difficult is uninteresting. It's like they're tacking on things to just to make it shittier for us.

What would you suggest they do?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i thought you couldn't just press x and there had to be circles but you can. the screen lies

edit: or am I doing something other than "dismissing" the error?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aha! I just got in,

good timing too as I wouldn't be raidworthy after the shots these banjos and yaks were pushing me toward.

Top Bottom