• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sorry Readvacanyun other guys! I'd have been down to stick it out but I think you folks were just looking to get it done and log off- hope the cheese works out

I ate Christmas Eve food and fell asleep.

Looks like PSN stupidness delayed the raid. We gonna raid?
id be happy to start a fresh relaxed cwota right now if anyone is in

exYle

Sorry Readvacanyun other guys! I'd have been down to stick it out but I think you folks were just looking to get it done and log off- hope the cheese works out

id be happy to start a fresh relaxed cwota right now if anyone is in

How about a fresh relaxed VoG? =D

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
That would be hilarious if just for today instead of oversoul during a death in the Crota fight, your hear "HO ho ho merry Christmas!" While a silhouette of Santa passes over the oversoul moon. You look at the bottom of your screen and...

Santa revived Hawkian

Merry Xmas destingaf! Who wants to see what RNGesus brings them?! I have a gorgon HM checkpoint if anyone wants to test their luck :)

I'd love to hop on but remote play is (unsurprisingly) not working at my little family cabin Xmas vacation spot. Remote Play barely works for me in my own home, oh well. If Xur brings the GH upgrade tomorrow and then never again... hmmm... oh well.

I'll join your game if it decides to work, but expectations are low.

jadedm17

Did I drunkenly sleep through PSN being down? Good.
notjaded if anyone is running Vault of Glass.
Haven't beat hard yet but I'm lv31 and have done normal plenty.

I'd love to hop on but remote play is (unsurprisingly) not working at my little family cabin Xmas vacation spot. Remote Play barely works for me in my own home, oh well. If Xur brings the GH upgrade tomorrow and then never again... hmmm... oh well.

I'll join your game if it decides to work, but expectations are low.

I will save this checkpoint on one of my alts to pass around this week, just let me know when the remote play is working :p

Rawr I need that checkpoint! Also Merry Christmas :)
Just join on me or let me know when you can get on. and Merry Christmas to everyone as well! Looks like RNGesus is not being kind currently

Top Bottom