• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Konosuke

Holy shit, Gjallarhorns are made from the armor of the Titans who died on the Twilight Gap? And their rockets break into Wolfpack rounds which deal even more damage...

giphy.gif

Namikaze1

Holy shit, Gjallarhorns are made from the armor of the Titans who died on the Twilight Gap? And their rockets break into Wolfpack rounds which deal even more damage...

giphy.gif
Why do you think Gjallarhorn is so OP in PvE? ;)

I have all of the special weapons from the raid and I really want to know if Black Hammer is better than the other weapons.
Yes just don't buy Hive Disruptor for it. It's best not to buy that perk since it negates White Nail perk

blazeuk

Also interested in a CE run, only had time to run through it the one time last week and with it being my last day off over Christmas I'm looking to get it done before the reset happens.

PSN is the same as here.

GhaleonEB

So I was able to log into Destiny and run some bounties, but when I try to sign in with my daughter's account, the Destiny servers are unavailable. :\

How are fusion rifles for PVE and PVP? I know shotguns are solely for PVP.

I'd go with the RL. All the Black Hammer is good for is big slow bosses. Preydeths Revenge and Ice Breaker are still the best snipers in the game.

Hmm thanks for the advice
Great for bosses with easily hitable weak spots.

But for your every day mob it isn't so great right?

Did you try more than once? People say it works after 2-3 tries most of the time now if not right away.

Are you still trying a flawless attempt? I would love to join you guys next run.

I hear they're overpowered and I can't seem to escape fast enough when somebody's charging his fusion rifle at me but I can't use one to save my life. They're just not for me. I prefer my Suros Regime or my shotgun.

Deku Tree

Hmm thanks for the advice

But for your every day mob it isn't so great right?

Are you still trying a flawless attempt? I would love to join you guys next run.

Oh yeah we are planning to try again at 9pm est. How is that time for you? Not sure if we are full or not. I can invite you as an alt if we are not full.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I have all of the special weapons from the raid and I really want to know if Black Hammer is better than the other weapons.

Tbh I don't think it's very good. It's better than other snipers in such a limited number of circumstances that I just leave it in the vault most of the time.

Oh yeah we are planning to try again at 9pm est. How is that time for you? Not sure if we are full or not. I can invite you as an alt if we are not full.

9pm est sounds good for me. PSN: Darryl_M_R, I'm down for being an alt.

Tbh I don't think it's very good. It's better than other snipers in such a limited number of circumstances that I just leave it in the vault most of the time.

Yea that's kind of what I'm seeing with myself also. It is very situational.

I hear they're overpowered and I can't seem to escape fast enough when somebody's charging his fusion rifle at me but I can't use one to save my life. They're just not for me. I prefer my Suros Regime or my shotgun.

I'm trying to get better at fusion rifles also, all of their special perks seems to suck though

Deku Tree

If you like Snipers it's arguably the best legendary sniper rifle in the game. Huge impact. If you get three critical hits in a row it automatically refills the chamber. Drawback is only three in the chamber. I find it very useful for bosses. Love it.

9pm est sounds good for me. PSN: Darryl_M_R, I'm down for being an alt.

Perfect. How is your jumping skills?

If you like Snipers it's arguably the best legendary sniper rifle in the game. Huge impact. If you get three critical hits in a row it automatically refills the chamber. Drawback is only three in the chamber. I find it very useful for bosses. Love it.

Perfect. How is your jumping skills?

Superb. I shouldn't be someone you have to worry about.

GlamFM

Banned

You have to land your shots, but if you do it is the 2nd best sniper in the game.

BLCKATK

So I've been getting back into Destiny, and I've been planning on getting the expansion. I just hit level 30 finally after saving up some Vanguard marks and purchasing one of the new legendaries, and I also bought the new Achlyophage Symbiote to replace my old one. Tried using Destiny LFG to find parties but I've been getting looked over due to not having maxed weapons or 300+ attack weapons. What's a good way to some good exp? I know nightfall is a great way to get the booster but I don't have a good void weapon for the burn effect this week. Would purchasing the expansion help with that? I've mainly been holding off on getting it until I absolutely need it to progress, and I feel like I haven't hit that wall yet.

NastyBook

ibrbml0Fq5P9tb.jpg

Couldn't land these things at all at one point, then they double up on me.
iEOIy9WI6XaRe.jpg

First set of raid gear on any of my characters is complete.
iGw95boRqWGXY.jpg

This was a surprise, though. :D
ibwfnDBs6XK3ak.jpg

Can't wait to explode faces on the next arc nightfall.

Thank you lollipop reaper and the rest of the raid crew for a good one. Time to level up this Handcannon.

The Supremacy is better than Praedyth's Revenge.

Hmmm...That's the Queen's sniper right? I'll have to pull it out of storage. Been in the vault since the Queen left and I don't think I've even leveled it up.

Black Hammer can be borderline gross when you're on a roll.

I suck with it so I'm waiting to see a youtube video of someone that makes it work for them. I'm not able to get off more than 6 consecutive shots without breaking the chain, and at that point I'd rather a guaranteed 6 round PR that doesn't make me work so hard for it.

todd360

That ryan guy from lizard squad is in Finland so there fig. America isn't the bad guy! Freedom for you and freedom for you. Freedom for everyone! Mericaaaaaa democracy yeaaahhhh

Top Bottom