• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Definity

I have a crota checkpoint just need a team to finish him off. Off work today so I can start whenever. Any takers?

PSN: definityxmg

Grimoire says 152 completions for VOG.

That doesn't sound right. I haven't even played it since like two weeks before the DLC hit.

tumblr_m3q0ry8Etc1qlvkzlo1_500.jpg

Bizazedo

I always find it cute how people wait to open a chest together even though raid chests don't disappear lol.

We had one disappear because somehow, some way, one of our brain-dead compatriots (not a GAFfer) got lost on the way down to the chest rewarded for preventing the Templar from teleporting and went to the Gorgon maze.

As soon as he got there, the chest disappeared.

Also, as stated above, the CE 2nd chest will disappear. Unsure on the "why". It happened when we were shuttling in our alts to loot.

Deku Tree

Only time I've seen one dissappear was the 2nd chest in CE after about 10min.

2nd chest in CE is on a timer. Not sure why... If they didn't want people grabbing it on their alts the timer should have been like 2 min... Maybe they just didn't want people handing out the chest to all their friends too.

E92 M3

I'm pretty sure I've missed one before

Well, Bungie themselves said the loot doesn't disappear. So maybe it was a glitch or you got it on another difficulty.

It's become tradition, imo.

Which I like. Traditions are fundamental to building a solid community.

Only time I've seen one dissappear was the 2nd chest in CE after about 10min.

Well, who waits 10 minutes to get loot lol. And I'm sure the person can rerun the section for it.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone up for a bunch of ROC strikes in about an hour? I want to do maybe 10 or 15 or so to cap out my marks. Or until I get 3 strikes in a row I don't like.

noomi

CE raid group straight after reset

1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli
4.Messiek
5.Macello
6.MrJellyBean

I will post that again about 30 minutes prior to reset to confirm it with everyone.

Woooo, real solid group! We are going to breeze through it without issue. I'll be on about 20min prior to reset, see you all tomorrow!

Deku Tree

Doing the VoG three times a week on your alts since it launch would net you 45 completions. Doing both VoG hard and normal three times a week each since launch would get you double, 90 completions. Anything over that are no loot completions.

Wow, I just got Husk of the Pit on my first time replaying that DLC level. I actually forgot it was a gun, I was just playing the level for the bounties. Bring on the Hater Memes

No actually it's not really. Having a PS+ subscription covers paying monthly for it.

Which makes it all the more insane you need PS+ to play most of Destiny and pay £/$20 for a weak ass "Expansion Pack", yet all content packs are free in FF14 so far.

whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa FF14 has no monthly fee on PS4 because of PS+?

see ya, destiny

LordofPwn

33 VoG completions
10 CE completions
2 Samurai Crota Kills
33 Raid completions... Lol bungie and their companion app. still can't get the cards for: The wakening, siege Dancers, mercury, Combined Arms, and Skyshock...
My grimoire score of 2720 should be higher. it even jipped me 5 points for getting my crucible kills with titan rank II...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Woooo, real solid group! We are going to breeze through it without issue. I'll be on about 20min prior to reset, see you all tomorrow!

I should be able to get my titan to 32 during the raid. I only need a few shards. I was gonna shard the doubles of raid gear that I have to reach 32, but decided against it. I usually ignore stat rolls but who knows, might be useful later at some point.

I don't mind doing that one over and over now that I have the Black Hammer. Makes short work of it.

This, Phogoth and the priest are the 3 strikes where the Hammer shines the most.

Top Bottom