• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Running ROC and three Devil's Lair in a row :(

It's just roc, mang. Like the bird.

roc.gif

noomi

I should be able to get my titan to 32 during the raid. I only need a few shards. I was gonna shard the doubles of raid gear that I have to reach 32, but decided against it. I usually ignore stat rolls but who knows, might be useful later at some point.

Nice, if I get a chest or helmet for my hunter tomorrow that will put me @ 32. I lucked out with having enough shards for my armor. RNG be praised!

Zakalwe

Banned
15 CE completions

70 VoG (Approx, deleted my fitst Titan for monkey face - she had around 50)

Many, many more partial runs when we had our flawless.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hard Light - Do Not Own
Monte Carlo - Nightfall
SUROS Regime - Xur
MIDA Multi-Tool - Xur
Hawkmoon - Exotic Chest VoG
The Last Word - Do Not Own
Thorn - Bounty
Bad Juju - Bounty
Read Death - Do Not Own
Universal Remote - Legendary Engram
No Land Beyond - Do Not Own
Vex Mythoclast - Atheon (DUH!)
Invective - Bounty
4th Horseman - 1st CE chest
Ice Breaker - Xur
Patience & Time - Xur
Plan C - Xur
Pocket Infinity - Bounty
Super Good Advice - Bounty
Thunderlord - Exotic Chest VoG
Gjallarhorn - Iron Banner
Truth - Xur
Dragon's Breath - Crota

So I'm 19/23 on Exotic Weapons
Hard Light, Red Death, The Last Word, No Land Beyond left to get

I should be able to get my titan to 32 during the raid. I only need a few shards. I was gonna shard the doubles of raid gear that I have to reach 32, but decided against it. I usually ignore stat rolls but who knows, might be useful later at some point.

Nice. If I'm able to get in a run or two tonight I should be able to 32 as well during our raids tomorrow. That's if I get lucky with shard drops though (never thought I'd say that). Just need 18 more shards to get to 32!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hard Light - Do Not Own
Monte Carlo - Nightfall
SUROS Regime - Xur
MIDA Multi-Tool - Xur
Thorn - Bounty
Bad Juju - Bounty
Read Death - Do Not Own
Invective - Bounty
Ice Breaker - Xur
Patience & Time - Xur
Plan C - Xur
Pocket Infinity - Bounty
Truth - Xur
Dragon's Breath - Crota

Weird that you have RD, TLW and NLB to get. Those were all available through Xur.

I noticed if I look at my Grimore score via the app, it states ive only done 33/50 strikes for class items to drop. Ive done WAY more strikes then that, I played Vanguard Tiger list pre dlc on the regular and do roc frequently, hell I have done the Bad Juju bounty 1.5 times along with nightfalls nearly every week since launch. Anyone else have same issue?

Namikaze1

Ha! I'll never forget my first. Did it as a 27 with the Reaper bros (I dont see them on Destiny much anymore) and Kinezo!
So many wipes. So many less bugs as well. I mean, yeah there were bugs but not as many as there are now. The lag nearly broke our spirits. But we persevere. We beat it before all the popular cheeses were found.

I noticed if I look at my Grimore score via the app, it states ive only done 33/50 strikes for class items to drop. Ive done WAY more strikes then that, I played Vanguard Tiger list pre dlc on the regular and do roc frequently, hell I have done the Bad Juju bounty 1.5 times along with nightfalls nearly every week since launch. Anyone else have same issue?

Yep. App/grimore is worthless.

Grimsen

Shit, I've been completely out of it for the past few days, since my kids got the flu, then I got majorly sick. Good to see Xur's still around for me to upgrade my Hawkmoon.

Deku Tree

Ha! I'll never forget my first. Did it as a 27 with the Reaper bros (I dont see them on Destiny much anymore) and Kinezo!

My first VoG completion was with mostly people who don't play much anymore but GraveRobberX was running the relic. Most of us had Blue weapons lol. I think I was a 26. We stayed up until 5AM failing over and over again. Lots of glitches that we didn't yet know how to avoid and we weren't doing enough damage to Atheon so he enraged a few times too. We were always opening both portals because people couldn't keep track of which one was which lol. We failed that night. But we got it done in like 30 minutes the next day with most of the same people.

Deku Tree

Hard Light - Do Not Own
Monte Carlo - Nightfall
SUROS Regime - Xur
MIDA Multi-Tool - Xur
Thorn - Bounty
Bad Juju - Bounty
Read Death - Do Not Own
Invective - Bounty
Ice Breaker - Xur
Patience & Time - Xur
Plan C - Xur
Pocket Infinity - Bounty
Truth - Xur
Dragon's Breath - Crota

Weird that you have RD, TLW and NLB to get. Those were all available through Xur.

I think Grave refuses to buy exotics from Xur if he doesn't want to use them. But if he gets them from RNGesus he will keep them.

Top Bottom