• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Might be a little early to set this up, but is anyone up for some Crota's End runs tonight on PS4? Looking to do 2 full raid runs tonight around 7pm Central. If we only get one run done that's fine with me. Would like to get at least one done before the reset. So close to lvl 32!

PSN is MrJellyBean.

Nuszka

Looking to do CE raid straight after reset at least 2 times in a row on ps4. If anyone is up for it :
1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli
4.Messiek
5.Macello

Need one more to complete the group

Jito

Banned
Was just at the end of the Wakening killing the Crota crystal and I get a fucking Anteater and kicked to orbit. So many connection issues still! Been playing FF14 lately and that game runs like a freaking dream and so much content, it's kinda mind blowing the content difference.

Was just at the end of the Wakening killing the Crota crystal and I get a fucking Anteater and kicked to orbit. So many connection issues still! Been playing FF14 lately and that game runs like a freaking dream and so much content, it's kinda mind blowing the content difference.

And ff14 is pay to play right?

I still have to try that game on the PS4, loved it on the PC.

Namikaze1

105010_3eaa49e522ad597501f1e5373ae3525b.jpg

Dammit! I can't kill her. ;_;

She's my Destiny waifu

JTran2003

I hope you stick around. I am not sure who is going to show up tonight. It will be better to get one run in tonight than none.

Also Messiek is in a vastly different time zone from the rest of us and has not said if able to try tonight our time. It is the middle of the night for Messiek.

Keep me as an alt then. Still part if the chat in case I'm needed.

Messiek you can take my spot. Feel bad about what happened (said tomorrow not realizing we were playing through the night and tomorrow really was the same day). Ill try and find another group in the future. Won't be able to play long tonight anyway cause of work. Good luck to you all: messiek, iRawr, Darryl, log, deku, and sjay.

I'm getting our PSN message late. But whatever the concern is, I'm more than happy running a flawless attempt multiple time to help whoever need it.

Jito

Banned
And ff14 is pay to play right?

I still have to try that game on the PS4, loved it on the PC.

No actually it's not really. Having a PS+ subscription covers paying monthly for it.

Which makes it all the more insane you need PS+ to play most of Destiny and pay £/$20 for a weak ass "Expansion Pack", yet all content packs are free in FF14 so far.

jiiikoo

Banned
No actually it's not really. Having a PS+ subscription covers paying monthly for it.

Really? The monthly fee has been pretty much the only thing that has been keeping me away from it, but if it really is free with PS+ then hell, I think I'm gonna buy it right this second.

Jito

Banned
Really? The monthly fee has been pretty much the only thing that has been keeping me away from it, but if it really is free with PS+ then hell, I think I'm gonna buy it right this second.

Yeh it's such a great deal. I was put off as well as it's my first MMO that I've subscribed too yet all I have to do is continue getting PS+ and I was doing that already! So much content that I've play 30+ hours and haven't had to grind anything yet, quite refreshing!

btkadams

Need 2 more for crota raid at crota checkpoint. PSN is btkadams (PS4).

Edit: if you said you wanted to run it and you aren't in my party right now, please provide your PSN and I will invite you!

Made another Warlock yesterday, played all day, got to level 14. Cool. Problem is now I'm fucking BURNT. OUT. There's a reason I didn't want to make another character! I knew having to slog through the story again was going to be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz

Which makes it all the more insane you need PS+ to play most of Destiny and pay £/$20 for a weak ass "Expansion Pack", yet all content packs are free in FF14 so far.

Seriously? I did not even know this.

I only ever played on the PC.

Nuszka

CE raid group straight after reset

1.Noomi85 , sword master
2.Nuszka
3.Tigerheli
4.Messiek
5.Macello
6.MrJellyBean

I will post that again about 30 minutes prior to reset to confirm it with everyone.

Grimoire showing 141 VoG clears. Is that including Hard mode?

that for real? thats a lot lol

Made another Warlock yesterday, played all day, got to level 14. Cool. Problem is now I'm fucking BURNT. OUT. There's a reason I didn't want to make another character! I knew having to slog through the story again was going to be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz

make new characters early in the week after you've completed nightfall/raid so that you can have time to level them and get second runs in before the reset

Top Bottom