• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LiK

Ok, I'm not quite that good, but it's certainly worth a try haha

Oh if only. If only.

Blind Watch becomes so much harder when people split up to grab B and C instead of rushing one point together to attempt it first. Playing with Randoms is usually a bad time when you start at A.

Namikaze1

So far i got my Eidollon Ally almost maxed out and... it is not good... Hope Necrochasm is worth it.
Edit: Just saw the post above and you were actually speaking bout Necrochasm.
Yeah, the Eidolon is not that good. I'm just hoping Necrochasm is better though it probably won't be.

LordofPwn

Gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles guys!
YES!! how much longer? I'm still at work...
Blind Watch becomes so much harder when people split up to grab B and C instead of rushing one point together to attempt it first. Playing with Randoms is usually a bad time when you start at A.

Usually yes, thats why you need to flip spawns ASAP, doesn't even matter if you cap C, just flip spawns.

Cømet

Banned
Hard Light - Nope
Monte Carlo - HM Atheon
SUROS Regime - Xur, Gorgon chest
MIDA Multi-Tool - Nightfall
Hawkmoon - Nope :'(
The Last Word - Xur
Thorn - Bounty
Bad Juju - Nope
Red Death - Xur, Nightfall
Universal Remote - Nope
No Land Beyond - Xur
Vex Mythoclast - Atheon
Invective - Bounty
4th Horseman - Nightfall x2
Ice Breaker - Xur, Nightfall
Patience & Time - Xur
Plan C - Xur
Pocket Infinity - Bounty
Super Good Advice - Bounty
Thunderlord - CE chest
Gjallarhorn - Nope :(
Truth - Engram x2, Nightfall
Dragon's Breath - CE chest
Nechrochasm - Nope!!!

I thought there were more exotics than that.

Cømet;145235851 said:
I thought there were more exotics than that.

Wait, I just realized. If 4th Horsemen is PS exclusive, and Nechrochasm isn't currently obtainable, does that mean the Dragon's Breath is the only new exotic for Xbox users?

shem935

Banned
No land beyond.

The second perk of kills increasing precision is interesting to me. Depending on how all of that stacks I'm wondering if a quick 5 or 6 kills with a secondary ability plus a quick precision shot could do a ton of damage. Any videos of someone with it fully leveled?

bosseye

Ok, whilst I would love to get involved in CE on some fashion, I just wany to raid so I'm available if anyone is doing VoG, normal or hard from fresh or any checkpoint.

PSN BarryFishFinger, go on, I'm friendly!

Born2Live

Thanks to the group that btkadams and Dhruv were running. Managed to get Crota done in less then an 30 minutes on 2 characters, got my black hammer too.

Anyone on Xbox still need Nightfall or weekly? Should be on around 6pmEST.

From now on, every time someone posts about how they can find a group on GAF within minutes I'm just going to reply with " * if you're on PS4." :[

Deku Tree

It sucks that exotics require a lot of grind to unlock their good unique perks.

I think a better system would be to just make you grind to increase the damage output of the weapon and have it otherwise be static. It is too much work to try out all of the different exotics. Requires too many bounties etc to make them be good.

hydruxo

I've heard zero about 4th Horseman. How is it?

I've heard it's underwhelming too. I think the exotic weapons for TDB were a bust, Necrochasm remains to be seen but it's a high rof/low impact AR so my expectations are low. Hopefully they do better with the ones coming in House of Wolves.

I've heard it's underwhelming too. I think the exotic weapons for TDB were a bust, Necrochasm remains to be seen but it's a high rof/low impact AR so my expectations are low. Hopefully they do better with the ones coming in House of Wolves.

Exotic weapons were junk, armor however is different story, well at least Ruin Wings and Starfire Protocol, dont run a Hunter but from what Ive heard, both kinda underwhelming and not worth the exotic slot.

hydruxo

Exotic weapons were junk, armor however is different story, well at least Ruin Wings and Starfire Protocol, dont run a Hunter but from what Ive heard, both kinda underwhelming and not worth the exotic slot.

Yeah armor was great this time around for Titans and Warlocks. I have the Arachnid helm for my Hunter and the golden gun zoom perk is better than it sounds, but I've yet to find a use for it. Don't Touch Me gauntlets seem pretty cool, they'd be useful for the lamp section of CE. Radiant Dance Machines look great but the special perk is useless.

FyreWulff

YInDp5v.jpg

lol

bosseye

Also, a thought occurs; I've never actually completed a Nightfall. Which is pathetic, so if anyone wants to do that with me now? Level 30 warlock, PSN BarryFishFinger.

Top Bottom