• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Yeah armor was great this time around for Titans and Warlocks. I have the Arachnid helm for my Hunter and the golden gun zoom perk is better than it sounds, but I've yet to find a use for it. Don't Touch Me gauntlets seem pretty cool, they'd be useful for the lamp section of CE. Radiant Dance Machines look great but the special perk is useless.

Nothing Manticles and that gas mask looking hunter helm didnt make it into TDB right?

EL CUCO

I finally chose the Super Good Advice bounty. Man that was piss easy. I've heard that weapon is great for Oracles but not much use beyond that?

nowai

Yeah armor was great this time around for Titans and Warlocks. I have the Arachnid helm for my Hunter and the golden gun zoom perk is better than it sounds, but I've yet to find a use for it. Don't Touch Me gauntlets seem pretty cool, they'd be useful for the lamp section of CE. Radiant Dance Machines look great but the special perk is useless.

Radiant Dance Machines plus MIDA Multitool say otherwise.

Don't underestimate an exotic on face value.

Namikaze1

Lewd!

B6DO9f9IMAAAIep.jpg:orig

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Guess I should stick to glimmer-earning stuff for the moment to be able to get all my xur business done. But there's gonna be lots o' Crota tonight!

todd360

Be me

Somehow get freed from work at 8 hours instead of 10. Get home.

Sister: did you hear Nathan got a ghorn last night?

Me: aggghhhhh!

Its all ogre now.

kuppy

The gauntlets Eris is giving are pretty lame.
Would have liked to switch to them, but besides not looking all that special (Hunter) they also have a bad stat roll and the wrong increased reload speed.

Do I get shards when dismantling it? Not in dire need of them right now, but maybe at some point.

LiK

The gauntlets Eris is giving are pretty lame.
Would have liked to switch to them, but besides not looking all that special (Hunter) they also have a bad stat roll and the wrong increased reload speed.

Do I get shards when dismantling it? Not in dire need of them right now, but maybe at some point.

Figs said you do.

Just got this for ranking up the vanguard. It has fitted stock, and hammer forged. Should I keep this or just buy the one from the Quartermaster?

10854844_152156870476absvl.jpg

What gun is this?

side note: man, sometimes I am stunned by the art and graphics in this game. I didn't think anything could look cooler than the shield bubble in Halo 3 but titan bubble looks awesome too.

Titan bubble is the best super IMO.

No other super is as useful, especially for an entire fire team. I wish each class had more abilities like this.

Hoping we get a third subclass for HOW

Titan bubble is the best super IMO.

No other super is as useful, especially for an entire fire team. I wish each class had more abilities like this.

Hoping we get a third subclass for HOW

Having a third subclass would be awesome. It just makes sense for all three classes to have all three element types available. I don't see it happening for the next expansion, though...especially considering how bare Dark Below was.

Having a third subclass would be awesome. It just makes sense for all three classes to have all three element types available. I don't see it happening for the next expansion, though...especially considering how bare Dark Below was.

The expansions are bare because they are stripped from the main release. The areas have been there since Beta. A real expansion would be a whole new planet/moon, storyline etc.

LordofPwn

The fourth horseman is only death, and hell follows with him. pestilence is the first horseman

I thought the 1st horseman was the antichrist? and then death after war and famine by more war, famine, and disease? I'm no where close to an expert on this stuff.

Namikaze1

Well, good luck to you...

What on earth haha
You must have this much life -------> 0
to get on my level.

You caught me in my secret energy source, the crack of power--that's supposed to be a secret!
Ah, the legendary Crack of Power. Sadly, that isn't much of a secret.

What gun is this?

side note: man, sometimes I am stunned by the art and graphics in this game. I didn't think anything could look cooler than the shield bubble in Halo 3 but titan bubble looks awesome too.
Another NITC. It's been a mainstay for a while now, replacing Vision of Confluence as my primary.

Cleavage.

lol. im sorry it resorted to that.
It could be cleavage or an ass crack. The choice is yours.

>.>

fine, here's my first match with no land beyond. my fireteammates were using it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcHZ7-H5j0
FINALLY!

Top Bottom