• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

The expansions are bare because they are stripped from the main release. The areas have been there since Beta. A real expansion would be a whole new planet/moon, storyline etc.

I don't think timing has anything to do with it. I think we are going to get two more expansions after HoW. Naturally the next ones would be based on the Vex and Cabal, as the first one was Hive and the second one will be Fallen.

But yeah, on top of these mini expansions, I'd like to see a huge content update with new locations, new vehicles, new subclasses, new enemies, maybe even a new player class.

I say get xpac # 2 out in March and 3 & 4 out in June and September respectively. Then have a huge content update in December or January 2016.

Here are my exotics:

Hard Light - 331
Monte Carlo - 331
SUROS Regime - 331
MIDA Multi-Tool - 331
Hawkmoon - Still need
The Last Word - 331
Thorn - 331
Bad Juju - 331
Read Death - 331
Universal Remote - 331
No Land Beyond - 331
Vex Mythoclast - 323 x2
Invective - 300
4th Horseman - Do not have
Ice Breaker - 331
Patience & Time - 331
Plan C - 331
Pocket Infinity - 300
Super Good Advice - 331
Thunderlord - still need
Gjallarhorn - Still need
Truth - 331
Dragon's Breath - still need
Damn, I'm missing 9 off that list. Had a damn good haul from VoG last night though, thanks to you and your crew. That Vex has eluded me for the longest lol.

I don't think timing has anything to do with it. I think we are going to get two more expansions after HoW. Naturally the next ones would be based on the Vex and Cabal, as the first one was Hive and the second one will be Fallen.

But yeah, on top of these mini expansions, I'd like to see a huge content update with new locations, new subclasses, new enemies, maybe even a new player class.

I say get xpac # 2 out in March and 3 & 4 out in June and September respectively. Then have a huge content update in December or January 2016.

You think they announce a Season Pass 2 for the rest of 2015? I wouldn't put it past them, but it seems a bit much.

i should mention that around the 8 minute mark when i switched back to no land beyond, i literally could not fire the gun. the hidden cooldown on this thing is ridiculous.

You think they announce a Season Pass 2 for the rest of 2015? I wouldn't put it past them, but it seems a bit much.

Definitely, if they want to hold player interest. You can't let a game like this just sit for months and months while you work on a proper sequel. You need to have a constant slow drip of content for the players to stick around.

olympia

Does the ps4 frequently fail to capture shit? I got an 11 streak in the last 3 minutes of a control match and I wanted to commit it to video, but when I hit the share button, it wasnt recorded :'(

How long?

1-2 seconds where the gun can't be fired.

there are better NLB users out there for sure, especially if they've had more practice with it. but this isn't CoD or Battlefield where you can get one quick body shot and be done with it. A sniper that slow in this game did indeed feel like a handicap.

I thought the 1st horseman was the antichrist? and then death after war and famine by more war, famine, and disease? I'm no where close to an expert on this stuff.

Pestilence, War, Famine, Death in that order iirc. Though Pestilence is interchangeable with Conquest depending on the source.

Anyone heard of people still having PSN issues today? Is there some setting I should change or something? Getting the "Unable to connect to PSN. Please check your network connection and PSN status.", but I'm very obviously signed in.

Definitely, if they want to hold player interest. You can't let a game like this just sit for months and months while you work on a proper sequel. You need to have a constant slow drip of content for the players to stick around.

My biggest concern is how they are going to handle advancement. If every DLC is just 2 new light levels with vendor gear 1 level below max, it would seem to break lower level content. Tied to that is the economy and the ever growing number of currencies and mats. Adding even more and further convoluting the system is the wrong way to go.

Bungie needs to settle on a philosophy and stick to it. It feels like they are just winging it now.

Konosuke

I need two people to do a flawless run. The rest of the team speaks Portuguese, but will try to speak English only. Requirements: Confidence!

Hard Light - Nope
Monte Carlo - nightfall, crota kill
SUROS Regime - Xur
MIDA Multi-Tool - Xu
Hawkmoon - Nope :'(
The Last Word - gorgon chest
Thorn - Bounty
Bad Juju - Bounty
Red Death - Gorgon chest
Universal Remote - Nightfall
No Land Beyond - CE chest
Vex Mythoclast - Atheon
Invective - Bounty
4th Horseman - Nope
Ice Breaker - Xur
Patience & Time - Xur
Plan C - Xur
Pocket Infinity - Bounty
Super Good Advice - Bounty
Thunderlord - Nope
Gjallarhorn - Atheon kill
Truth - Xur
Dragon's Breath - Crota kill or CE chest?
Nechrochasm - Nope

Seems like I am lucklyish when it comes to killing raid bosses.

YInDp5v.jpg

lol

I wish. I still want a third one, tired of him having to use swarm

Namikaze1

Wow! I've got one sitting the vault in lieu of using VoC and MIDA.

What makes it good enough to replace VoC?
331 Attack + Zen Moment + Hammer Forged + Third Eye. I don't care much for VoC's full auto perk since most of the time it doesn't work for me and I have way too many Solar weapons for Solar Burn Nightfalls

SnakeEyes

Banned
Here are my exotics:

Hard Light - 331
Monte Carlo - 331
SUROS Regime - 331
MIDA Multi-Tool - 331
Hawkmoon - Still need
The Last Word - 331
Thorn - 331
Bad Juju - 331
Read Death - 331
Universal Remote - 331
No Land Beyond - 331
Vex Mythoclast - 323 x2
Invective - 300
4th Horseman - Do not have
Ice Breaker - 331
Patience & Time - 331
Plan C - 331
Pocket Infinity - 300
Super Good Advice - 331
Thunderlord - still need
Gjallarhorn - Still need
Truth - 331
Dragon's Breath - still need
And yet the only two guns on that list I actually don't have and want are the Hawkmoon and the Thunerlord.

phen0m24

Hey all anyone have a Gorgon checkpoint? Have a couple buddies at 24 and 25 and want to let them take a crack at RNG.
(Hoping the 24 made it to 25 today)

Normal preferred but will take hard lol thanks!

Top Bottom