• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Thank God for no Trading in Destiny then, lol :D

And to be honest, I'm really happy with having Obsidian Mind taking up my Exotic slot currently. Drop a Nova Bomb in the Omnigul strike, only to have my meter go back to full again? Thank you very much!
That's one of two Expansion 1 Warlock exotics I want.

Faction shaders should be sold after you reach certain ranks like with Saladin/Eris. Not sure why they're random
Bungie: You're gonna grind and you're going to like it!

deafmedal

Just hit 30 on my Warlock. Looking for fresh Crota run or HM VoG (have Templar CP) PS4.

Anyone doing a fresh Crota raid tonight? I need to run it on a 31 alt to get some shards/energy before reset. Even if it's just till after the bridge. (A Crota kill would be nice, but not necessary.)

PSN: miamijaaz

I'd like to do a full run, or we could do Crota, then the first two parts (have Crota checkpoint)... don't need the chests but willing to help get em... y'all game and/or anyone else?
PSN deafmedal

Namikaze1

H-he didn't mean rngesus! He knows not what he says!
So you just gonna let RNGesus keep fucking you over, Todd? Stand up and fight, man! Come to the light, Todd! Come and join all of us who stood up and finally said enough is enough!

Come, your Praxic Fire awaits.

Deku Tree

Bounties and raid. When will you be on? We can do Nightfalls earlier.

I might not be on during the day tomorrow. Not really sure. If you want to do the nightfals etc earlier than the usual time go ahead just let me know please. I understand you are off work and want to play etc.

Yukianesa

Neo Member
I'd like to do a full run, or we could do Crota, then the first two parts (have Crota checkpoint)... don't need the chests but willing to help get em... y'all game and/or anyone else?
PSN deafmedal

I'm up for the raid. Full run or just Crota and beginning, anything is fine.

31 warlock with 331 Icebreaker and Gjallarhorn. Adding you right now!

PSN deafmedal

I can run crota, maybe the beginning too if we finish him quickly. On your friends list, Dr_LawyerCop, 31 Titan. Coy and El Cuco were looking for a group earlier, so we can probably find 6.

deafmedal

I'm up for the raid. Full run or just Crota and beginning, anything is fine.

31 warlock with 331 Icebreaker and Gjallarhorn. Adding you right now!

I can run crota, maybe the beginning too if we finish him quickly. On your friends list, Dr_LawyerCop, 31 Titan. Coy and El Cuco were looking for a group earlier, so we can probably find 6.
Ok! Hopping on now!

Any groups tonight? I need to kill sCrota before the reset with mah Titan.
We're trying to set something up now
PSN deafmedal

NastyBook

PSN deafmedal
You still got room for this? 30 Warlock that needs a full run. Don't mind doing Crota first. Need to get G-Horn off my Hunter first, though.

So after two games with an un-upgraded NLB, I've already discovered that you can animation cancel the chambering between shots by tapping the weapon swap button twice quickly.

I might not be on during the day tomorrow. Not really sure. If you want to do the nightfals etc earlier than the usual time go ahead just let me know please. I understand you are off work and want to play etc.

Let me know. I may do one to try if the reset trick works with Nightfall too.

My Wednesday raid group rescheduled for Tuesday due to New Years Eve so we will need to so them earlier than 10pm.

Finished all my bounties for the day and got everything ready for reset and getting to 32!

Heading to bed now! Good luck with the start of a new Destiny week tomorrow!

It always weirds me out how many people just seem to ignore public events. Normally I can gold star them myself but I get salty when its one of those 'kill the bad guy' ones and he has a ridiculous shield thats impossible take down and regenerates fast (ie the vex guy in buried city) and there are other lvl 30s just floating around doing there own thing. Its not their fault either - they can play the game how they want. I just wanna to say to them "hey fellas - a little help over here!" haha

SnakeEyes

Banned
Where is it?
Nami's hiding it behind his back.

"Here you go... just kidding! Here you go... just kidding!"
barts-yoyo-o.gif

ERMint13

Is there anywhere to tell if you got the first chest in CE? I have no clue who has it and who doesn't....ugh. Lost track with the offline debacle.

gdt

Is there anywhere to tell if you got the first chest in CE? I have no clue who has it and who doesn't....ugh. Lost track with the offline debacle.

I try to do things in the order I made the characters. Hunter, Titan, Warlock. Most of the time anyway.

Top Bottom