• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Is there anywhere to tell if you got the first chest in CE? I have no clue who has it and who doesn't....ugh. Lost track with the offline debacle.

You can always use the app. It's great as a guide without having to switch characters or go to the tower. Rep and raid progress are under "advisors"

kuppy

Every Legendary or Exotic you buy or get as a reward anywhere in the game has 331 attack...except for Vault of Glass drops. Whether it's a Raid weapon or an Exotic from a chest or Atheon it'll be 300 attack :(
Kind of forgot to check on my post.
Oh wow, that's so dumb. Thanks for the answer.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I thought only I was dropping.
If you need help I'll jump in again. I got Hard Light. It was one of my favorite exotics, but I didn't want to Xur it again.

I do need a Crota kill on my Warlock.
Group merge?
i need crota, but these guys only need the first bit. would be down to join that group in a little while.

Qwell

Good HM VoG run ... feel a little like a jerk getting both Suros and Vex on Aethon, especially since I have 3x of each already and they will just get sharded.

blazeuk

I don't think HM VoG is ever going to drop anything decent for me, it took until it was useless for me to finally get the helmet to complete the outfit and there's been no sign of Fatebringer, the Vex or even an exotic drop in all the raids I've played over 2 characters. I will just carry on building tons of energy/shards and discarding the aspect of glass for no reward...

shem935

Banned
Is there any definitive way to get the timed chest in the Crota raid? I've heard at least 4 different theories on what triggers the door.

I don't think there is any definitive way. Our group is convinced that the exploding thralls trigger the door as well as a timer started after the second shrieker. But then I have seen groups kill everything going through the hallway including exploding thralls and still get it.

Defuser

Anybody find that Heavy ammo drops way more now? I blew through 2/3 of the omnigul strike fast on my hunter by almost just using Gjallahorn because enemies keeps dropping heavy ammo. Then the similar thing happen on my warlock, it's funny how my titan doesn't get any heavy ammo drops despite wearing the ruin wings.

I thought it was just me but I check other forums and some people notice it too.

Anybody find that Heavy ammo drops way more now? I blew through 2/3 of the omnigul strike fast on my hunter by almost just using Gjallahorn because enemies keeps dropping heavy ammo. Then the similar thing happen on my warlock, it's funny how my titan doesn't get any heavy ammo drops despite wearing the ruin wings.

I thought it was just me but I check other forums and some people notice it too.

This.

My Titan gets more drops wearing armamentarium than when she wears ruin wings (once ive gone an entire ROC strike without any drops). But when they actually work (less than 25% of the time) it's pretty crazy.

i'm bored.

tumblr_inline_nepb02O6Ix1sb080b.gif

I've noticed that Thrall specifically seem to drop a lot when they die from an explosion. Whether that be a mob exploding or a precision hit explosion.

Top Bottom