• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

noomi

Calling it a night, to those that I'm raiding with tomorrow, see you then. I'll be on a bit before reset, send an invite :)

nighty night!

Deku Tree

Don't know if I should do 3 Nightfall runs first or run Crota's End on my Hunter and Titan Alt as soon as reset hits.

I always try to do nightfall before anything else. But I don't play at the reset and the CE raid doesnt give EXP anyway so it doesn't really matter.

I just started the weekly nightfall. Gonna solo it, but feel free to join if you want to.
(PSN: bangbazie)
I can't voicechat though since people around me are sleeping.

Edit: Already full.

Anyone on PS4 still need to run Crota's End? Looking to do two full runs if possible, but one or part of a run would be enough. Just want to get something this week since I haven't run the raid at all. Let me know. PSN is MrJellyBean.

ocean

Banned
If the old calendar is still valid and Omnigul was just slotted in, tomorrow would be the very worst: Cerberus Vae with no burns (the horror).

If the old calendar is still valid and Omnigul was just slotted in, tomorrow would be the very worst: Cerberus Vae with no burns (the horror).

People give up and just have the host camp out under the ramp and the other 2 just reload in and zerg rush it until over.

Qwell

So ... just throwing this out there, for the HM VoG run what do we have so far?

1. Mandrake UK
2. Ace_Konosuke
3. MrGamer
4. D-psipher
5. Qwell

So I guess we just need 1 more?

Namikaze1

No way Nami! Todd and I are bros, united in the desire for the Heart of Praxic Fire chest. I got his back.
You know that if only one of you can get Heart of Praxic Fire, he will kill you the first chance he gets. He will do anything at this point for one. Anything.

ocean

Banned
People give up and just have the host camp out under the ramp and the other 2 just reload in and zerg rush it until over.
A level 30 Sponge Bob with no burns to help us hit harder. Angry Phalanxes who don't flinch. This is the only strike that made me use primary ammo synthesis - that's how spongy and slow the cheese ramp is :(

ocean

Banned
Hawkmoon is fantastic but Fatebringer has spoiled me. I'm so used to Outlaw that Hawkmoon seems clunky in comparison. Taking care of multiple enemies is also easier with Firefly...I'd switch Hawkmoon for a 331 Farebringer.

Top Bottom