• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

My PS4 is about 20-25 feet away from me. I don't want to get up from my comfortable bed and turn it on to play Destiny for a bit. It's already 11 PM EST over here. I need my sleep.

SnakeEyes

Banned
More like wasn't fapping hard enough.
jjZnE.gif

Shake Weight.

I want the raid chest piece tomorrow. Its nice to want things.
It's a nice chest piece, I'll give you that.

Oh wow, just started the game up for the first time with my new Gold Wireless Headset. Game Changer! Holy crap this is so much better than my crappy TV speakers.

Frostburn

Anyone still need Nightfall? We need one. My friend and I want to sneak out lvl 27s in at the very end but both have 31 Warlocks to run it up to that point.

PSN US-Frostburn

Crota is down. Great job Coy, Dr.Lawercop, and Dvpredator!

Got the Hive ship!

Imokwiththis.jpg

Thanks for the run! I haven't had much time this week, so I was glad to get one clear in. So pumped for that raid rocket launcher. Can finally retire my Hezen, needed something with tracking.

Mindlog

I had forgotten how lovely the Hard Light sounds with proper headphones.
Very happy I got the upgraded version.

Tied for first: Hard Light and The Last Word
I could listen to them pop for days and never grow weary.

shem935

Banned
Warlocks would have the best exotic armor if Bungie would put out a set of boots that would change their jump from glide to triple or double jump.

EL CUCO

Have room for 3 at Crota.
If you have Gjallarhorns or level 32, it'll be a big help for DPS.

No Gjallarhorns on deck currently :(

PS4 EL_CUCO305

EL CUCO

Thanks for the run! I haven't had much time this week, so I was glad to get one clear in. So pumped for that raid rocket launcher. Can finally retire my Hezen, needed something with tracking.

Congrats man! Glad you got something useful.

Aside from shards and energy that is the angriest I've ever been at the reward I got from a nightfall. To make matters worse it was when I was playing with my Warlock. It's probably the worst exotic in the game and it's not even close.

Allows you to carry more heavy ammo I guess lol yeah I got a pair of the dance machines As well and I have to say I was disappointed with the perk. Maybe it'll matter in PVP but I haven't tried it and I feel like something like knucklehead radar is more valuable in PVP anyways.

Not that pissed though that I got them in nightfall. Could have been a worse reward. Way worse

Acorn

Anyone else glimmer grinding for crap you don't even care about upgrading with xur?

Its weird, feel like i have to take advantage of him being there.

Top Bottom