• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

jaaz

Are you trying to ignore someone in this thread? :x

Most likely someone on the Gaming side. I made the mistake of venturing there just now and of course ended up in the daily Destiny hate thread and saw Nami's posts. I really need to stop doing that, those people are without help.

Never in this thread. Just one ignorant guy in a different Destiny thread.

Most likely someone on the Gaming side. I made the mistake of venturing there just now and of course ended up in the daily Destiny hate thread and saw Nami's posts. I really need to stop doing that, those people are without help.

Aah yes, found it. Poor guy who just bought the game, hope that doesn't scare him off?

matmanx1

Alright so who is partying tonight and who is playing Destiny?

I'm staying in with my super pregnant wife, probably watching a movie and playing cards.

Destiny for me. The wife and I aren't much for parties and will enjoy the evening at home before having the day off together tomorrow. I would actually like to try and raid tonight if anyone will be around and up for it.

Namikaze1

I usually just skim over the Destiny threads on Gmaing side but I've seen this guy pop up in almost all of them saying the same thing.

Deku Tree

It does give helium. It is an error for some reason on the reward preview.

Same issue as when it was there last time. Looks like I am doing the daily today!

Oh thanks! I gotta do the daily 3x then later today sometime. I should have done it yesterday too. Will be looking for help at I don't know what time. That final room with lightswitch on is a huge pain to do solo.

I've ignored people here. No biggie.

btw, awesome CE run last night guys. It's nice to join a group of 31+ and everyone knows what they are doing and has their FB/IB/VoC/GH/HoC equipped.

Wish more of you guys played on Xbox so I could run my titan with GAF too!

I'm already down to just 76 kills left on the bounty.
It's such a boring part of the bounty. I hope for better creativity for the next batch of exotic bounties.

Also, I want to throw my name out there now that I have a PS4. Hoping to play with a lot of you and finally do some raids (Hawkian!!). I've got a maxed Warlock and a level 30 Titan that I'm itching to raid with. Hope some of you fine, upstanding GAFfers could walk me through it. I'm ready.

PSN = squidhands

Rixa

Ah nice reputation boost in Earths patrol. The Divide area had 2 "Eliminate Target" missions
1. Kill troll
2. Kill Servitor
^^ Both in sewers.

Easy 62 points reputation.

hydruxo

I usually just skim over the Destiny threads on Gmaing side but I've seen this guy pop up in almost all of them saying the same thing.

I don't even bother to go in those Destiny related threads on Gaming side anymore, it's almost always filled with drive-by posts saying how bad the game is

This week might have been the first time ever running 3 nightfalls and getting absolutely nothing worth anything. There's usually something in there that's halfway decent.

Heavy Purple Engram = Valedictorian Rocket Launcher
10 Strange Coins
Ascendant Shards

I've ignored people here. No biggie.

cry-blow.gif

Anyone on Xbox plan on running HM VoG or Crota sometime this week? I won't be on tonight, but I have the rest of the week off. Still haven't gone through Crota yet
though I've soloed up to Ir Yut lol

famous quotes from my raid group, in order

everyday math: gjallarhorns away!
nami: dropping weapons of light
afro: ope, that flawless raider though
todd: guys i got the boots!
fig: pay attention, todd
lik: ... *laughing internally*

LiK

btw, awesome CE run last night guys. It's nice to join a group of 31+ and everyone knows what they are doing and has their FB/IB/VoC/GH/HoC equipped.

Wish more of you guys played on Xbox so I could run my titan with GAF too!

Fun fact, I rarely help lead people in raids. But I felt I had to do it since I had a mic and it was a totally new group. I tend to just follow directions with my regular raid group. They like to take charge most of the time.

Now that I think about it, you never reply to anything I say...

You're safe

^ I think you can do the story missions without PS+ maybe? Not sure, but you can't do raids or PvP or almost anything worthwhile.

famous quotes from my raid group, in order

everyday math: gjallarhorns away!
nami: dropping weapons of light
afro: ope, that flawless raider though
todd: guys i got the boots!
fig: pay attention, todd
lik: ... *laughing internally*

I definitely say that more than once a raid.

I don't even bother to go in those Destiny related threads on Gaming side anymore, it's almost always filled with drive-by posts saying how bad the game is

Is there any other game that attracts the level of hate as Destiny does on gaming side? Honestly, I don't understand why people go out of their way to shit on a game they don't like. I've pretty much stopped going to gaming side, since all I really care about is Destiny and Nintendo, which seems to catch just as much flack.

Feorax

Looking to run the nightfall and then weekly if anyone still needs them, or if anyone is lookig for an extra body.

PSN: MattIgoe.

Manp

Ok, if everyone above is still in that puts us at 6. We can do a full run from either Templar or Oracles, doesn't matter to me.

tnx guys :) not my best game :|

got shit as always. my 3rd or 4th Atehon's Epilogue, shards and energy. Still no Fatebringer, still no sniper, machine gun or rocket launcher.

Steroyd

The Vex Mythoclast is so damn beautiful, I can complete the overcharge bounty while doing other bounties instead of waking the hive, one less reason to boot up that mission, I think I'm choking up. :')

Haybro

tnx guys :) not my best game :|

got shit as always. my 3rd or 4th Atehon's Epilogue, shards and energy. Still no Fatebringer, still no sniper, machine gun or rocket launcher.

That was a great run. I thought we knocked it out pretty quick.

Still no fatebringer for me either :(

WipedOut

Looking at the stats, they're almost identical with the Longbow having a slight edge.

Really it's going to depending on the perks rolled.

I wish it was something other than solar. I have the black hammer but this one will be good for PVP. I got a arc one but it wasn't worth keeping, had a bad perk roll.

Black Hammer - Great for Bosses
Longbow for everything else. I just switch and pop an ammo synth if I can't find any.

The Vex Mythoclast is so damn beautiful, I can complete the overcharge bounty while doing other bounties instead of waking the hive, one less reason to boot up that mission, I think I'm choking up. :')

Took you your 50th run to get it no? I'm about to compete number 42 =/

jaaz

Wow, the Obsidian Helm I got yesterday from the NF is amazing. Generating 8 orbs of light on my Warlock (with 100% intellect) automatically filled up 60% of Super. Nova Bombs for everyone!

AND I know just the glimmer/engram farming spot where I can use it too. Loot Cave 3.0

Warlock a good class to start the game with? I like their grenade skill, only one I have unlocked so far. Not to far in the game so I might reroll anyways to change up my characters face a bit.

Top Bottom